allAgents Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend allAgents
11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact allAgents?

Tell us how allAgents made you happy

"Terrible - they have removed all positive reviews on their site of our business because we had the audacity to leave them a negative review on this site."
Are you allAgents? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible! Multiple instances of illegal or just bad practice. My first experience with AllAgents was when a competitor relying on AllAgents left a negative review for my business to boost his profile. AllAgents took over a year to remove it despite me raising the issue over 10 times! I then joined AllAgents in an attempt to boost my own profile. They sent loads of landlord leads, which I thought was great, until I realised that 99.9% of the leads were outright fake; the email addresses could be found in lists of fake email addresses via a quick google search... very suspicious. When I decided to leave AllAgents, they kept trying to invoice me for around 12 months as they couldn't seem to process my account termination for some reason. They then decided (in what was a transparent attempt to make me rejoin the site) to send an email and SMS to all previously uploaded contacts - note that this was data which they had absolutely no permission to use - who had not yet left a review. Some of these had not been our tenants for around 2 years at this point, and as you would imagine this resulted in those who vaguely remembered being unhappy about something leaving 1* reviews. I contacted AllAgents with definitive proof against all the 3 negative reviews, and to complain about the use of my data which had not been authorised. They said that they passed it on to their customer service team, but have not responded to date. This is appaling and clearly not practice designed to help anybody other than their own bottom line. Appaling and illegal. I intend to now take this further due the GDPR implications of their use of my data."
allAgents is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews