All About Freight Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend All About Freight Ltd

sales@allaboutfreight.co.uk

Tell us how All About Freight Ltd made you happy
Very good service delivery on time, will use them again. Always will go that extra mile
Always a pleasure to use All About Freight. No matter where the delivery is, Andy and his team will always prevail. From collection to delivery Andy is always able to provide impeccable customer service. We have made deliveries across the UK & Europe with All About Freight. 5/5 and more!
We have used AAF for sameday and international deliveries. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Always keeping us informed from collection to delivery. We won't use anyone else.
At FASTSIGNS we have used All About Freight for both UK same day and shipments to Europe and have received a first class service every time. A personal, helpful and responsive service.
Brilliant company! Very responsive to pass on a quotation and they have collected a number of items on my behalf without any issue! Have used before, will use again!
All About Freight, have a great customer service and are always very quick at getting back with quotes.
Very quick to respond with advice on size of vehicle required and with prices, vans always arrive on time and drivers very helpful, never any incidents of damaged goods. Cannot rate highly enough.
Excellent company to deal with. Couldn't have been more helpful when I had a delivery for collection but the dates kept changing. The price was good too. Would definitely recommend
We have been using All about Freight for a few years now. Outstanding customer service. Very helpfull at all times.
Superb quick service. Great communications and quick responses. 5 stars without question.
All About Freight are friendly and reliable. Our deliveries are collected and delivered on time, all over the country, and I wouldn't use any other courier.
Fast response and service. Never let us down
I've used the services of All about freight personally and for business, nationally and internationally and have always found them very efficient, helpful and easy to use.
Courteous, helpful, speedy and efficient. We had to get a packet from Tewkesbury to Heathrow urgently. All About Freight sorted the matter straight away with no fuss. Altogether, a first class service.
Great service from a very helpful team at All About Freight
This is the most amazing reliable company. I needed some plaster delivering the only problem was it was 170 miles away. To my astonishment within the hour it was in the back of a van and with me the very next morning. All about freight are my number 1 choice and I have gone on to use them many times!! Thank you for the amazing service keep up the good work.
As a business we regularly use Andrew and the team at All About Freight, for items of value as well as regular pick up and collections. What makes a diference for us is the personal serviece and the pint of conatct ou have if there are any queires along the way or gudinace needed one phone call and you have the information you require. I wouldnt hesitate to recomend them commercially or personally.
I have known Andy for several years and have always had excellent service. All About Freight are incredibly efficient and Andy's knowledge of the industry second to none. I would recommend them every time, no hesitation.
I have used AAF for various packages - from transit of a computer from Tewkesbury to Swindon and back, and twice getting Christmas packages to a daughter marooned in the Isle of Wight during Covid. Seamless service, nil hassle and beats having stuff lost in the post.
I have used All About Freight several times for Same Day UK deliveries as well as shipping items overseas. Always very quick delivery, fantastic service and great value for money. Genuine recommendation.
All About Freight Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews