All Time Locksmith Reviews

Read All Time Locksmith Reviews

info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, London

Tell us how All Time Locksmith made you happy
Great response. Locksmith was there within just over half an hour. We had phone notification before arrival. Pleasant and quick to solve the problem. Thank you
(North London) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to review our service. Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

AllTimeLocksmith
Top class service from Alex, would recommend highly for all your security needs.
The locksmith, Bogdan, was excellent. He arrived on time, was very precise and organised and had the job done very quickly and thoroughly. We would certainly use your compny again - particularly this locksmith. Thank you for five star work. Paul - Allotment Secretary
(London) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I had a snapped key in a locked door .From start to finish a very professional and friendly service. I would highly recommend this service.
Dear Rob,

thank you very much for your 5* review. So pleased that we could be there to deliver our 5* service.

All Time Locksmith
Called for a locksmith who arrived within 25 minutes. He was excellent. identified himself and got to work. He took the time to show us what was wrong and fixed it. My door opens again like new. Amazing gentleman, great work and wonderful prices. will definitely use again
Dear Chantelle,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Your lovely comments are very much appreciated and we will be very proud to pass your feedback to the locksmith.

All Time Locksmith
I HAVE USED THEM TWICE IN RECENT WEEKS . ROB WAS THEIR LOCKSMITH BOTH TIMES . BOTH TIMES NO PROBLEM. POLITE , EFFICIENT SERVICE . WOULD RECOMMEND.
(London) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Raj,

Thank you for taking time to review our service and for your feedback. Very much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith
I am local. Popped into shop to see if a front door could be seen with lock problems. Locksmith was with me at the property in 30 mins, really helpful and friendly. Sorted out the problem quickly and charge was reasonable - paid there an then by card which was very convenient.
(East Barnet) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Neil,

Thank you very much for your 5* review. So pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service.

All Time Locksmith
Great service, quick and professional resolution - thanks!
(BARNET) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Valerie,

Thank you very much for your positive review. Much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith
Fast and professional service, highly recommended!!
(East Barnet) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Leon,

Thank you for taking time to review our service and for the positive comments. Much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith
The most helpful and fast guy.
(London) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Rob,

Thank you for your 5* review. Your comments are much appreciated.

Alltime Locksmith
They were really helpful and kept us up to date with who / when the locksmith would arrive. Cosmin the locksmith was amazing as he addressed our issue with speed and no damage to the doors / property. I would recommend and trust this service... as given what you need the service for, trust plays a huge part. He even gave us advice, which we've acted on!
(London) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your lovely review. We will be very proud to pass your feedback to Cosmin the locksmith.

Alltime Locksmith
Rob saved the day. We were locked out and my son had a football match. He arrived in under half an hour and we were in the door within 20 minutes without having to change the lock. Quick, excellent service. Thank you!
(BARNET) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Joanna,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We will be sure to pass your feedback to the locksmith.

Alltime Locksmith
Wonderful people who always do a great job fairly priced. Mike
(East Barnet) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and for the positive feedback.

All Time Locksmith
Fantastic service and advice from Alex.
(East Barnet) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Andy,

Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All Time Locksmith
Very fast key cut and good customer service. Reasonable price, happy customer.
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith
Great welcome and speedy service
Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All Time Locksmith
It was welcoming and friendly face its my second time visiting here always nice and good service
Dear Mulki,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith
Came in to ask about cctv and Alex was a great help. He was knowledgable and professional and after what I thought would be a quick visit and grab a couple of brochures I've now had a cctv system fitted and extremely happy with the results. I will now be recommending Alex and his colleagues to all my friends and family. Thumbs up from me!
Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We really appreciate your positive feedback.

Great service, great advice
Dear Gary,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. So pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service.

Great service ****
Dear Thomas,

Thank you very much for your 5* review. Much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith is rated 4.52 based on 46 reviews