All Time Locksmith Reviews

Read All Time Locksmith Reviews

info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, London

Tell us how All Time Locksmith made you happy
Absolutely disgusting, turned up to do a job, charged for emergency call out, when they had 24 hrs notice, drilled the locks out, then stopped and refused to do any more work until payment was received. Then charged for labour for drilling lock out, an labour for fitting new new locks. Bill came in for over £500.00, when this type of job is normally £250-300.00 I deal with locksmith all over the country, these are the worse I have ever come across. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask. Unless you are made of money never use this firm.
Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking time to review our service.

Please email us at info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk and a member of the customer service team will sort it out for you.

AllTimeLocksmith
Great response. Locksmith was there within just over half an hour. We had phone notification before arrival. Pleasant and quick to solve the problem. Thank you
(North London) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to review our service. Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

AllTimeLocksmith
Top class service from Alex, would recommend highly for all your security needs.
The locksmith, Bogdan, was excellent. He arrived on time, was very precise and organised and had the job done very quickly and thoroughly. We would certainly use your compny again - particularly this locksmith. Thank you for five star work. Paul - Allotment Secretary
(London) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Their turn around time to attend to a lock issue is great, but the fight afterwards to get information in email for the building manager was not good at all.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you had a problem getting the information required but very pleased that we were able to help and that you are pleased with the service overall.

All Time Locksmith
I had a snapped key in a locked door .From start to finish a very professional and friendly service. I would highly recommend this service.
Dear Rob,

thank you very much for your 5* review. So pleased that we could be there to deliver our 5* service.

All Time Locksmith
Called for a locksmith who arrived within 25 minutes. He was excellent. identified himself and got to work. He took the time to show us what was wrong and fixed it. My door opens again like new. Amazing gentleman, great work and wonderful prices. will definitely use again
Dear Chantelle,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Your lovely comments are very much appreciated and we will be very proud to pass your feedback to the locksmith.

All Time Locksmith
Gave the lock details and was assured the lock could be replaced on site. A man arrived, drilled the lock. Then explained he couldn't replace it there and then. He took photos and said admin/office would call me that day. No one called and I was left with a damaged unsecured locker. I had previously explained I had lost my key but my work colleague was back in two days who has the spare so the lock would need replacing before he was back or it was pointless. Im assuming as I have been asked to leave a review the job has not been followed up. This has cost me £70 plus I now have to replace a £300 locker or the lock ! Joke of a company.
Dear Jared,

Thank you for taking time to review our service.

However, the attending locksmith has reported that he before he drilled open the lock he advised that he may not be able to find a replacement lock but you asked him to go ahead anyway.

Alltime Locksmith
I HAVE USED THEM TWICE IN RECENT WEEKS . ROB WAS THEIR LOCKSMITH BOTH TIMES . BOTH TIMES NO PROBLEM. POLITE , EFFICIENT SERVICE . WOULD RECOMMEND.
(London) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Raj,

Thank you for taking time to review our service and for your feedback. Very much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith
Effective however very overpriced £70.80 for 10 minutes work to break lock off, for my 84 year old Mother.
Dear John,

Thank you for taking time to review our service.

However you were given the price when you booked the service as £70.80 if simple to open the door and that is what you paid.

If you wish to discuss anything further please contact us at info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk and a member of the customer service team will respond.

AlltimeLocksmith
I am local. Popped into shop to see if a front door could be seen with lock problems. Locksmith was with me at the property in 30 mins, really helpful and friendly. Sorted out the problem quickly and charge was reasonable - paid there an then by card which was very convenient.
(East Barnet) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Neil,

Thank you very much for your 5* review. So pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service.

All Time Locksmith
Great service, quick and professional resolution - thanks!
(BARNET) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Valerie,

Thank you very much for your positive review. Much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith
Fast and professional service, highly recommended!!
(East Barnet) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Leon,

Thank you for taking time to review our service and for the positive comments. Much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith
Very convenient. Very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend the service.
(BARNET) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Suzanne,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our service and for the positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Alltime Locksmith
The most helpful and fast guy.
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Rob,

Thank you for your 5* review. Your comments are much appreciated.

Alltime Locksmith
They were really helpful and kept us up to date with who / when the locksmith would arrive. Cosmin the locksmith was amazing as he addressed our issue with speed and no damage to the doors / property. I would recommend and trust this service... as given what you need the service for, trust plays a huge part. He even gave us advice, which we've acted on!
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your lovely review. We will be very proud to pass your feedback to Cosmin the locksmith.

Alltime Locksmith
Rob saved the day. We were locked out and my son had a football match. He arrived in under half an hour and we were in the door within 20 minutes without having to change the lock. Quick, excellent service. Thank you!
(BARNET) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Joanna,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We will be sure to pass your feedback to the locksmith.

Alltime Locksmith
Wonderful people who always do a great job fairly priced. Mike
(East Barnet) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and for the positive feedback.

All Time Locksmith
Fantastic service and advice from Alex.
(East Barnet) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Andy,

Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All Time Locksmith
The Locksmith completed the job well.
Dear Miss Johnson,

Thank you very much for your positive review. Much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith is rated 4.52 based on 46 reviews