All Time Locksmith Reviews

Read All Time Locksmith Reviews

info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, London

Tell us how All Time Locksmith made you happy
Quick arrival and work was done quick. Really satisfied.
(BARNET) - Posted 2 days ago
Dear Maggie,

Thank you for your 5* review. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Alltime Locksmith
Excellent professional service
(London) - Posted 2 days ago
Dear Keane,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a 5* review. Your feedback is much appreciated.

AllTime Locksmith
Courteous and very helpful
Great service. Helpful employe and carried out his work very professional. Thank you.
Thanks got the door opened although not locked out entirely. The person you sent was very rude and arrogant, I felt intimidated with his attitude and approach. I was obviously concerned as an unknown man arguing over payment in my house with my family feeling threatened. I had the option to pay cash (his first preference) or card. But did not trust him.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

Apologies if you found the locksmith rude. We will certainly offer him some feedback.

We are very disappointed to find that you are not happy with our service. However, according to our records the locksmith has opened the door and charged our minimum charge of £59 plus VAT. If this is not the case please contact us at info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk and customer services will sort it out for you.

AllTime Locksmith
From initial call to being handed my new set of keys once the lock was changed cannot be more than 22 minutes. the perfect service
The locksmith turned up about 50 mins late.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very sorry that the locksmith arrived late. Apologies for our tardiness. Would you be able to give some feedback on the quality of the locksmith work?

AllTimeLocksmith
Vlad was quick, efficient and friendly. Lone woman whose key suddenly wouldn’t work, he put me at ease. Thank you Vlad!
Dear Lucinda,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

AllTimeLocksmith
Came quickly but wasn’t very friendly.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very pleased that you found our service speedy and efficient. We will be sure to offer the locksmith some feedback.

AllTimeLocksmith
Really quick to arrive & to open lock. Thank you!!
Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our service and for the positive feedback.

AllTimeLocksmith
Very good, he came in time and perfect job
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for your 5* review. We are so pleased that you appreciate our 5* service.

AllTimeLocksmith
I used All Times services yesterday. My review was quite disparaging as they are cowboys. I quoted the invoice number in my review but they are claiming it is unverified.They just don't want to publish a bad review.
Dear Bloom,

Thank you for taking time to review our service.

As you can see all reviews are published, good and bad.

Please contact us and we can look into your complaint.

AllTimeLocksmith
Reference your invoice 10905 I was told the charge for fitting new locks was £45. When I queried this, it was confirmed. I was charged £275 for just over an hours work. I was charged three times the online price for a mortice lock. The locksmith was over half an hour late. He was unpleasant. Cowboys!
My invoice no. was 10905. I mention this as when I posted a review earlier I received an email that my identity could not be verified. I booked the lock change for 5.30pm today. When nobody had turned up by 5.45pm, I phoned to enquire and was told the locksmith would 'phone me. He didn't. He eventually turned up well after 6pm. We have a young baby as do our neighbours. When he was loudly hammering at about 7pm, I told him he had to stop hammering and maybe he should return the following day. Even though it was his fault for being late, he told me he would charge for coming back. A not very pleasant person. When I booked the job I had 'phoned a local locksmith and I was told the charge for changing the lock would be £45. I thought that cheap and queried it and it was confirmed. The charge made to me was £275, inc VAT, for about an hours work. I would not have employed All Time had I known the charge. They behave like cowboys.
I phoned the locksmith in Squires Lane as the flat was round the corner. I thought it was a local firm. I was told the charge for changing the locks was £45. I queried that and it was confirmed. I booked for 5.30pm the following day. The locksmith didn't turn up until well after 6pm. I had to 'phone the office to find out what was happening. There was a lot of banging with the work and we have a young baby and so does our neighbour. When I suggested that the locksmith returns the following day because it was too late for such a noise, I was told there would be a further charge for returning even though he came much later than booked. The charge for changing the lock was not £45 as I had been told but £229 plus VAT, £275 for just over an hours work. This is the behaviour of cowboys and I was badly misled. Had I known the true cost, I would not have used them
Dear Bloom,

Thank you for taking time to leave your review.

If you would like to contact us at info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk a member of the customer services team will be happy to look into your query.

AllTimeLocksmith
On time, really good dispatch team and a quick fix. Didn't try and replace the lock unnecessarily and gave some good advice on how to prevent the problem happening again.
Dear Mr Moss,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We're so pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service.

Curtiouse helpful gentleman
The locksmith who came to my house was arrogant and sarcastic.. i would never hire him again
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you did not like the locksmith. We will certainly offer him some feedback. However, we do hope that he did an efficient job.

AllTimeLocksmith
was with me in a matter of ten minutes very quick response and he left after getting inside vehicle within 5 minutes was very happy
Dear Dean,

Thank you very much for your 5* review. We are so pleased that we could be there to offer our 5* service.

All Time Locksmith
Absolutely disgusting, turned up to do a job, charged for emergency call out, when they had 24 hrs notice, drilled the locks out, then stopped and refused to do any more work until payment was received. Then charged for labour for drilling lock out, an labour for fitting new new locks. Bill came in for over £500.00, when this type of job is normally £250-300.00 I deal with locksmith all over the country, these are the worse I have ever come across. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask. Unless you are made of money never use this firm.
Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking time to review our service.

Please email us at info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk and a member of the customer service team will sort it out for you.

All Time Locksmith is rated 4.23 based on 65 reviews