All Time Locksmith Reviews

Read All Time Locksmith Reviews

info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, London

Tell us how All Time Locksmith made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Feel that I was certainly ripped off. Was feeling vulnerable as front door lock had failed and the firm that originally fitted 1t refused to give a day they could fix it. I paid Terralox a total of £384 to drill and fit a new lock. This included £180 for labour (one hour in total), £140 for the lock and VAT. Terralox comes under the 'All Time Locksmiths' umbrella. If there was the option I would give a zero star rating.
Very good service
Very prompt. Good communication. Usually same day call out. Always helpful and professional. Thoroughly recommend used several times over the years.
(East Barnet) - Posted 2 months ago
Good service. Calm and helpful. Perfect for any idiot who gets themselves locked in a bathroom.
My door was locked I couldn’t opened , I call it’s after 40 minutes some one came, and flexed the door for me, but the price for 7mints it to much
£70
(London) - Posted 2 months ago

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service. We would like to add that you were charged at our minimum rate.

AllTime Locksmith
Very quick response and well organised.
Many thanks
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to review our service. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

AllTime Locksmith
Excellent service, professional, friendly, quick and polite. I would definitely use yourselves again. Great service from Isha. Thanks
(East Barnet) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your 5* review. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

AllTime Locksmith
Excellent service. Prompt response. Problem was speedily resolved by a courteous, knowledgeable and professional locksmith.
Much appreciated. Would use again and will recommend.
(BARNET) - Posted 2 months ago
Great quick service. Came out at short notice. Thank you
Came out within 30 minutes and called with updates of how far they were from house. Was very personable, friendly and helpful and got the job done with ease. Excellent service would recommend.
Quick arrival and work was done quick. Really satisfied.
(BARNET) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Maggie,

Thank you for your 5* review. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Alltime Locksmith
Excellent professional service
(London) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Keane,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a 5* review. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Courteous and very helpful
Dear William,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Your positive comments are very much appreciated.

AllTimeLocksmith
Great service. Helpful employe and carried out his work very professional.
Thank you.
Dear Alan,

Thank you for your 5* review. So pleased that we could be there to deliver our 5* service.

AllTime Locksmith
Thanks got the door opened although not locked out entirely. The person you sent was very rude and arrogant, I felt intimidated with his attitude and approach. I was obviously concerned as an unknown man arguing over payment in my house with my family feeling threatened. I had the option to pay cash (his first preference) or card. But did not trust him.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

Apologies if you found the locksmith rude. We will certainly offer him some feedback.

We are very disappointed to find that you are not happy with our service. However, according to our records the locksmith has opened the door and charged our minimum charge of £59 plus VAT. If this is not the case please contact us at info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk and customer services will sort it out for you.

AllTime Locksmith
From initial call to being handed my new set of keys once the lock was changed cannot be more than 22 minutes. the perfect service
(Hertfordshire) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your 5* review. Our aim is to always deliver a 5* service.

AllTime Locksmith
The locksmith turned up about 50 mins late.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very sorry that the locksmith arrived late. Apologies for our tardiness. Would you be able to give some feedback on the quality of the locksmith work?

AllTimeLocksmith
Vlad was quick, efficient and friendly. Lone woman whose key suddenly wouldn’t work, he put me at ease. Thank you Vlad!
(London) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Lucinda,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

AllTimeLocksmith
Came quickly but wasn’t very friendly.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very pleased that you found our service speedy and efficient. We will be sure to offer the locksmith some feedback.

AllTimeLocksmith
Really quick to arrive & to open lock. Thank you!!
Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our service and for the positive feedback.

All Time Locksmith is rated 4.25 based on 75 reviews