All Time Locksmith Reviews

Read All Time Locksmith Reviews

info@alltimelocksmith.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, London

Tell us how All Time Locksmith made you happy
We phoned and asked if there was a call out fee if someone came to give a quote, and were told no. When the guy came to give us the quote (~£200) we said we'd get back to him about whether we will go with them. He then asked for a £36 cancellation fee and got very aggressive. When saying that we had not been told about this cancellation fee (we weren't cancelling anything) and that we would call the manager again to discuss it, he said we had to pay him then and there and that we could pay by card on his mobile phone, which of course we didn't. No where else charges for a quote, and especially as we asked if there was a call out fee and were told no then we should not have been asked for money. We would have probably gone with this quote but we will not now due to the rude aggression we encountered. He then went on to storm off shouting 'we would end up paying loads more for the door if something went wrong with it, and I'll make sure it does' is what he said. This company must make most of its money out of threats and conning people out of a cancellation fee for nothing being cancelled! Outrageous.
We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience however we do not believe this company to be us. There is a company who are using our trade name fraudulently to rip off their customers. They have been reported to both the Police and to Trading Standards . Please kindly forward on you invoice info@allservices4u.co.uk and I will endeavour to help.
Courteous enough service, but extortionate price for replacing a 5 lever deadlock. On the phone I was quoted a relatively reasonable labour charge plus parts but on the day the cost of the lock itself was extraordinary. And all of a sudden there was a call out charge which hadn't been mentioned before.
We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience however we do not believe this company to be us. There is a company who are using our trade name fraudulently to rip off their customers. They have been reported to both the Police and to Trading Standards . Please kindly forward on you invoice direct to myself @ info@allservices4u.co.uk and I will endeavour to help.
Also been stung by this rogue company yesterday. I was charged £49 for labour and £298 for the cost of replacing a deadlock. I should have asked for the box it came in so that I could check prices. No estimate was given and I certainly was not warned of this extortionate price before I was presented with a bill for £416.40. I suggest that all the annonymous reviews were posted by the individuals from the company itself. I would also give it 0 stars if there was an option.
Completely conned by this company.
Rang to find the cost of replacing a lock and was told £45!
Once here I was told the job cost £512.I paid because I panicked.
Just been to my local locksmith- they knew of this rogue company- their charge would have been £180
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
I wish I had read the reviews. I have just been ripped off by this company too. I was quoted £59 + VAT for a job over the phone with Chris (apparently), who understood what the issue was with the lock. When the locksmith came out this morning, he charged £100 + VAT for a 10 second job. I timed him. I called to complain and was greeted with a very aggressive person on the phone. I would honestly stay away from this dishonest company!!!!
We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience however we do not believe this company to be us. There is a company who are using our trade name fraudulently to rip off their customers. They have been reported to both the Police and to Trading Standards . Please kindly forward on you invoice direct to myself @ dee@allservices4u.co.uk and I will endeavour to help.
EXTORTIONATE COSTS COMPANY QUOTED £45 CALL OUT PLUS COST OF LOCK £324 CHARGED. ALL LOCKS CHANGED LAST YEAR VIA A DIFFERENT LOCK SMITH AND WAS ONLY £300 FOR 4 DOORS
Charged £270 for a job that took two minutes. Key was stuck in the door on the inside and the door wouldn't open. The technician used a hook to go through the letterbox and pull the handle down and charged us nearly £300. Wouldn't recommend at those prices.
Good reliable service.
Feel that I was certainly ripped off. Was feeling vulnerable as front door lock had failed and the firm that originally fitted 1t refused to give a day they could fix it. I paid Terralox a total of £384 to drill and fit a new lock. This included £180 for labour (one hour in total), £140 for the lock and VAT. Terralox comes under the 'All Time Locksmiths' umbrella. If there was the option I would give a zero star rating.
Very good service
Very prompt. Good communication. Usually same day call out. Always helpful and professional. Thoroughly recommend used several times over the years.
(East Barnet) - Posted 7 months ago
Good service. Calm and helpful. Perfect for any idiot who gets themselves locked in a bathroom.
My door was locked I couldn’t opened , I call it’s after 40 minutes some one came, and flexed the door for me, but the price for 7mints it to much
£70
(London) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service. We would like to add that you were charged at our minimum rate.

AllTime Locksmith
Very quick response and well organised.
Many thanks
(London) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to review our service. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

AllTime Locksmith
Excellent service, professional, friendly, quick and polite. I would definitely use yourselves again. Great service from Isha. Thanks
(East Barnet) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your 5* review. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

AllTime Locksmith
Excellent service. Prompt response. Problem was speedily resolved by a courteous, knowledgeable and professional locksmith.
Much appreciated. Would use again and will recommend.
(BARNET) - Posted 7 months ago
Great quick service. Came out at short notice. Thank you
Came out within 30 minutes and called with updates of how far they were from house. Was very personable, friendly and helpful and got the job done with ease. Excellent service would recommend.
Quick arrival and work was done quick. Really satisfied.
(BARNET) - Posted 8 months ago
Dear Maggie,

Thank you for your 5* review. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Alltime Locksmith
Excellent professional service
(London) - Posted 8 months ago
Dear Keane,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a 5* review. Your feedback is much appreciated.

All Time Locksmith is rated 3.99 based on 83 reviews