All Things Ride Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend All Things Ride

About All Things Ride: We're passionate about bringing like-minded cyclists together and celebrating the achievements of our riders. Through All Things Ride, you can ride the best and most challenging events.

We will help you achieve your goals and make new friends on and off the bike.

Tell us how All Things Ride made you happy

Telephone
"This is a great way to enjoy the stunning Yorkshire Dales, I am a senior citizen and had great fun feeling like a kid again whizzing down the hills albeit that I had an electric bike for the uphill pedalling. The overnight stays were great and the luggage transfer was seamless. The weather was mixed but I had all the necessary clothing and it was not a problem."
"As soon as I met the group at All Things Ride I felt I could relax & everything would be sorted. Very professional crew and so helpful, I knew I was in good hands. The extra local riders that came along to assist made sure, as a group, we all stayed together whilst allowing faster & slower riders to ride within their ability, offering tips and advice & lots of laughs! I would highly recommend all the crew & thanks again to Moray, Al & Richard for a great Tour of Yorkshire despite the unseasonably cold weather!"
"A great crew and a great experience. Thanks guys."
"Amazing experience arrange by amazing people...No more worries when you arrived to the place all you need to think is your legs..."
"We had a brilliant time riding for "AllThings Ride" at the recent IL Lombardia race in Lake Como. Al took care of everything organisational wise relating to the race which allowed us to explore this beautiful part of Italy on our bikes without worrying if we needed to visit race HQ to pick up packs etc... Al and the team have really established a coup partnering up with Comolagobike who, with exceptional guide - Alberto Elli - provided us with some amazing routes, cycling stories and end of ride beer! We will definitely be joining Al and the team at All Things Ride for another trip soon."
"Superb weekend in Italy riding Il Lombardia! Al and the team really looked after us from start to finish, enabling us to just get on and ride our bikes in a beautiful part of the world! Highly recommend All Things Ride!"
"Had a great weekend in Italy for the Giro Il Lombardia Sportivo 2018. All Things Ride (in particular Al Brown) were fantastic hosts. It was well organised, the guides knew their stuff and the hotel was good. The riding, scenery and weather go without saying. Any minor hiccups/challenges were dealt with by ATR with good grace and professionalism. I would totally recommend All Things Ride."
"Had a great cycling trip to Como, Italy with them. Everything was well organized. They even made sure that the weather was perfect :-)"
"I’ve visited in Italy more than 20 times. Mostly with a bike. This time it was great to enjoy a well organized long weekend by All Things Ride, instead of doing all the preparations by myself. Everything worked well and in time. A brilliant event with a great company!"
"We had such an amazing time during the stay for Il Lombardia. The training rides were great at exploring the areas that weren’t part of the sportive. The actual sportive had everything you would want in a ride; hills, switchbacks, and incredible views. A really great weekend of riding!"
"Al and team did a great job looking after us. Compared to the faceless big sports tours companies (you know who are) we got a bespoke experience at what I anticipate was a smaller price. Meeting a time winner of Roubaix and Flanders, Johan Museeuw was a bonus."
"A great trip to Como for Il Lombardia where all we had to worry about was riding our bikes. ATR took care of everything and Al was very knowledgeable about the event, having ridden it before. Even the weather was ideal!"
"Amazing weekend. Really well organised, everything went like clockwork. Right down to being in the first start pen. I have used several other companies in the past and I can honestly say this has been the best by far."
"Massive thanks to ATR for an absolutely amazing experience! We were wonderfully looked after with effortless organisation, in a relaxed, friendly and fun environment. We made new friends, clocked plenty of miles and shared our experiences over drinks and meals. The hotel was faultless, the guides were expert and my rented bike was perfectly tuned. Although I've been cycling for many years, I've never been on an organised trip before and now I'm a total convert. I'll definitely be booking another trip with ATR."
"Magical trip organised by the All Things Ride team for my first L'Etape du Tour experience. The hotel location was perfect being close to the finish when you needed it most! Swimming pool and Jacuzzi was an added bonus as was the friendly hotel staff. Team and hotel made sure my dietary requirements were catered for which being a celiac is so very important. Muz and Al from ATR are friendly passionate guys who had researched the area well from the hotel location to organising the pre event rides so will be definitely booking through them again."
"A brilliant trip to the alps with All Things Ride for L'Etape du Tour. I haven't ever ridden out in the Alps and it was great to have their guidance and hospitality for the long weekend. The accommodation was perfect and the organisation from All Things Ride from airport pick up to being taken back to the airport was spot on. If you are after some one to help organise a cycling holiday, these guys are fantastic."
"An excellent trip to the alps with All Things Ride for L'Etape du Tour. The organisation was excellent, the hotel was perfectly placed and the company was great. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a cycling holiday"
"It was such a great experience heading out to ride L'Etape du Tour with All Things Ride. Both Moray and Al were so friendly and helpful with everything from the very start. They made sure we were all ready for the ride, as well as keeping in constant contact making sure we knew what was happening. Transfers from the airport, and to the ride were well organised. They are great down-to-earth blokes doing great things for cycling."
"The whole event was a really late surprise to me and something I'd not previously considered given the magnitude of the distance and climbing, something that isn't normally my bag. That said, had I not taken up the offer, I would forevermore feel regret for not taking part in an event that was not only co-ordinated brilliantly, but a thrilling and very challenging ride through some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever had the pleasure. The choice of hotel was very well located and perfect in many ways, there was even a pool and spa area to provide much needed recovery post-ride. The shuttle buses too and from the airport, and to the event very early in the morning made everything very easy, bikes being packed the previous evening so there was no rushing around on race day. The last thing I would like to say is that everyone on the trip was really friendly and of all cycling levels so the only pressure to perform was by oneself. I for one, had a great laugh and have made some good friends. Over all, a truly fantastic experience, one that I will be revisiting in 2019."
"Everything about the experience was top notch from the guys at All Things Ride. Pre-event they were in touch with all the information we needed prior to the race. On the ground they were helpful getting us race-ready; prepping bikes, arranging transfers to the start -- even providing nutrition and water bottles! There was a great vibe amongst the group which made for a thoroughly enjoyable weekend. To cap it off, they're a bunch of lovely guys too."
All Things Ride is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access