All Things Ride Reviews

of reviewers recommend All Things Ride
Telephone
Read All Things Ride Reviews

About All Things Ride:

We're passionate about bringing like-minded cyclists together and celebrating the achievements of our riders. Through All Things Ride, you can ride the best and most challenging events.

We will help you achieve your goals and make new friends on and off the bike.

Tell us how All Things Ride made you happy
Excellent support and communication for the event.
Moray and his group are super friendly, very accommodating, competitively priced; they have it all figured out - outstanding! Highly recommended!
Super team, travelled with them for L'etape for the second time this year. A.T.R. arranged everything to perfection, accommodation and transport.
I found All Things Ride an excellent team to have booked a cycling event with. Although my plans had to change from the original booking, ATR accommodated our new travel arrangements. All the staff were extremely professional and helpful. I would recommend ATR and would definitely use them again.
Al and Moray are both enthusiastic cyclist and that enthusiasm crosses over to the business they operate. During the recent L'Etape du Tour, they made sure the cyclists/clients were prepared and informed of the daily events. Hotels, transfers and dinners were well planned. The camaraderie among the group also made for an enjoyable trip and ride.
This is a great way to enjoy the stunning Yorkshire Dales, I am a senior citizen and had great fun feeling like a kid again whizzing down the hills albeit that I had an electric bike for the uphill pedalling. The overnight stays were great and the luggage transfer was seamless. The weather was mixed but I had all the necessary clothing and it was not a problem.
As soon as I met the group at All Things Ride I felt I could relax & everything would be sorted. Very professional crew and so helpful, I knew I was in good hands. The extra local riders that came along to assist made sure, as a group, we all stayed together whilst allowing faster & slower riders to ride within their ability, offering tips and advice & lots of laughs! I would highly recommend all the crew & thanks again to Moray, Al & Richard for a great Tour of Yorkshire despite the unseasonably cold weather!
The yorkshire hotel we were staying at was a little tired around the edges, however the staff were all excellent in the Hotel. The cycling layed on for us was excellent and well thought out, Catering for all standards with in our group, ensuring a cycling guide was always with an client whether that was at the front or the back of our group. Transport to and from various start points over the weekend was very luxurious and efficient ensuring we arrived for a ride safely and with all our bikes and equipment protected with the excellent bike trailer. My only criticism was it was bloody freezing but that's not all things rides fault obviously 😜😜 A thoroughly enjoyable and well planned weekend of cycling. I would have given 5 stars if it was just for the cycling and organisation of the logistics and not the Hotel
A great crew and a great experience. Thanks guys.
Amazing experience arrange by amazing people...No more worries when you arrived to the place all you need to think is your legs...
We had a brilliant time riding for "AllThings Ride" at the recent IL Lombardia race in Lake Como. Al took care of everything organisational wise relating to the race which allowed us to explore this beautiful part of Italy on our bikes without worrying if we needed to visit race HQ to pick up packs etc... Al and the team have really established a coup partnering up with Comolagobike who, with exceptional guide - Alberto Elli - provided us with some amazing routes, cycling stories and end of ride beer! We will definitely be joining Al and the team at All Things Ride for another trip soon.
Superb weekend in Italy riding Il Lombardia! Al and the team really looked after us from start to finish, enabling us to just get on and ride our bikes in a beautiful part of the world! Highly recommend All Things Ride!
Had a great weekend in Italy for the Giro Il Lombardia Sportivo 2018. All Things Ride (in particular Al Brown) were fantastic hosts. It was well organised, the guides knew their stuff and the hotel was good. The riding, scenery and weather go without saying. Any minor hiccups/challenges were dealt with by ATR with good grace and professionalism. I would totally recommend All Things Ride.
Had a great cycling trip to Como, Italy with them. Everything was well organized. They even made sure that the weather was perfect :-)
I’ve visited in Italy more than 20 times. Mostly with a bike. This time it was great to enjoy a well organized long weekend by All Things Ride, instead of doing all the preparations by myself. Everything worked well and in time. A brilliant event with a great company!
We had such an amazing time during the stay for Il Lombardia. The training rides were great at exploring the areas that weren’t part of the sportive. The actual sportive had everything you would want in a ride; hills, switchbacks, and incredible views. A really great weekend of riding!
Al and team did a great job looking after us. Compared to the faceless big sports tours companies (you know who are) we got a bespoke experience at what I anticipate was a smaller price. Meeting a time winner of Roubaix and Flanders, Johan Museeuw was a bonus.
A great trip to Como for Il Lombardia where all we had to worry about was riding our bikes. ATR took care of everything and Al was very knowledgeable about the event, having ridden it before. Even the weather was ideal!
Amazing weekend. Really well organised, everything went like clockwork. Right down to being in the first start pen. I have used several other companies in the past and I can honestly say this has been the best by far.
Massive thanks to ATR for an absolutely amazing experience! We were wonderfully looked after with effortless organisation, in a relaxed, friendly and fun environment. We made new friends, clocked plenty of miles and shared our experiences over drinks and meals. The hotel was faultless, the guides were expert and my rented bike was perfectly tuned. Although I've been cycling for many years, I've never been on an organised trip before and now I'm a total convert. I'll definitely be booking another trip with ATR.
All Things Ride is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews