All Party Things Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend All Party Things

How would you rate All Party Things ?

"WOULD NOT RECOMMEND - I purchased a customised glass bauble for a Christmas present which arrived cracked. I have sent three emails to them explaining and asked for a replacement, no reply so I completed the online enquiry form and again no reply. Poor quality as arrived cracked and Very poor customer service (i.e no customer service)."
"The item I ordered was just as expected, however the presentation box was extremely disappointing - really cheap and nasty and didn't do credit to the contents. I had to go out and buy a separate box as I was embarrassed to present it to the son of my friend. Given how much I had paid, I think that was unacceptable."
"The engraving was perfect and as the product I bought was glass, it can be used as a vase as well! Got delivered quickly too. Thanks again."
"I ordered cuff links for my dad and fiancé for our wedding. I wanted a particular font and layout for my fiancée's cuff links which they were happy to accommodate. I received the cuff links and they look great! Very pleased with them. Would definitely order from here again. Thank you."
"The cuff links were high quality"
"Love the cuff links I bought for my dad. Can't wait to give them to him. Great service"
Taryn Jade
Verified Buyer
"Personalisation was fab, speedy delivery! However was a mark on frame I had delivered, I got in touch and they replaced it within 2 days! Very happy now frame is amazing! Couldn't be happier Would definitely recommend! And even use service again!"
"Love the product! Even better than I imagined and delivery was super quick! So happy!"
"Really happy with my photo frame it lovely and fast delivery thanks"
"Quick delivery and good quality goods"
"Found website easy to use with a good range of gifts. Quality product delivered quickly and without problems."
"I purchased some bespoke cuff links for my fiancé for our wedding day and some for my Dad aswell! The quality is amazing and the turn around time was so fast! Very happy with both sets of cuff links! Will recommend to friends and family!! Thank you!"
"Great purchase!! Quality finish and very quick delivery. Deffenitely recommend!!"
"Very good value for money! Exceeded expectations on the quality of it."
"Great item , great service and fast delivery , many thanks , woud definately use again"
"I ordered an optical vase with a logo and an inscription - Paul from the company was really helpful and I am delighted with my purchase."
"Quick delivery, very much appreciated :-)"
"Great quality. Thank you"
"Great quality product and quickly delivered"
"Excellent company! Ordered a personalised frame on the Wednesday night and received it Friday morning how quick! Just in time for Father's Day went down a storm for the father ! Would defiantly recommend to others"
All Party Things is rated 4.49 based on 90 reviews