All Floors Express Reviews

375 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@allfloorsexpress.co.uk

How would you rate All Floors Express?

Verified Buyer

I requested a sample of bathroom carpet ,it arrived very quickly and is a lovely colour and quality . I hope to order some for my revamped bathroom in the near future
Verified Buyer

Haven't got my carpet yet
Mohammed Zafrullah
Verified Buyer

Good quality of service. First I requested a number of samples which were dispatched very quickly. This enabled me to choose the right carpet with which I am very happy.

Took delivery of the carpet a few days later. Goes nicely with the wallpaper. Very pleased.

Quick service
Laura Patton

I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER :(
Mark McCloy-Stevens
Verified Buyer

Ordered samples to decide on carpet. Now had 2 deliveries but neither has the sample I requested. Both have a label saying it's sail beige, but first was a moca colour and second was ensign! Can't decide to buy if can't get sample right
Hi Mark,
Firstly thanks for the negative review and not bothering to contact us in the first place for your confusion. we had no sail beige in stock so a sample of the sail was sent the Mocha as you discribed it and the Ensign was to show the colour of the beige . A note is written on the card saying so.
Michael Box
Verified Buyer

The ordered item (a free carpet sample) did not arrive.
Nathan Dillon
Verified Buyer

Ordered a sample 2 weeks ago and never received the item or a delivery confirmation email.
IMPORTANT NOTICE

No Samples will be sent from midnight on the 12th of May until 1st June. This is for us to seek alternatives to Royal Mail. All the missing samples that frankly with the negative reviews are ruining the buisness, Customers don't receive a free sample yet instantly write a negative review without contacting us. We will contact you again at the time to see if you wish to proceed, But at this stage its looking like registered post with a small refundable (against order) charge may have to be applied.
Serene Dixon
Verified Buyer

No samples have been received. Still waiting

Shauna Howard
Verified Buyer

Never received the sample ..

Lucy Sharp
Verified Buyer

I requested a sample and it never arrived
Dragana Brown
Verified Buyer

Martin was very helpful, great at communicating and providing correct information. And of course the carpet is absolutely stunning! Thank you Team.
Barry Dodoman-Edwards
Verified Buyer

I asked for a sample of Rhino floor covering in a tile pattern. I was particularly interested to see the mock joint in order to judge if it looked like real tiles but the sample i received did not include the joint so i am no wiser. It does look a hard wearing floor covering though
Debbie Bear
Verified Buyer

I was pleased with the price of the carpet, but communication was difficult as no-one answers the phone. I also paid £19.99 for delivery, but only one person arrived with the 5m roll of carpet, so my husband (who has a bad back) had to help the poor lad lift in in to the house. I don't know what would have happened if I'd been in on my own because I couldn't have lifted it!
HI Debbie,
i'm sorry to read this review, FIrstly all our drivers vans are equipped with a barrow that means unloading into a property is not difficult at all. upon receiving your order confirmation it states "Please note whilst we are happy to assist in delivery inside your property our drivers will not take carpets upstairs" . I have never had an issue with delivery previously on these grounds and 4.40 x 5.0 is awkward but manageable with the barrow on flat ground. Kind regards Martin
Janet Starr
Verified Buyer

Excellent service- found just the carpet we wanted at a very reasonable price.Carpet was delivered at the arranged time and the driver called in advance to confirm.We will definitely recommend!
Katie Donaldson

The flooring is lovely
Alan Baines
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time and good service
Roger Bowd
Verified Buyer

Very helpful with phone enquiries, delivery spot on and good price.

Paul Swaby
Verified Buyer

All floors prices are very competitive and there service was superb
Rachel Lawson
Verified Buyer

Great service all round from All Floors. Lovely gentleman on phone kept me informed throughout. Tried to get particular carpet everywhere and they were the only company anywhere that could supply it. Thanks very much. Absolutely love my carpet!
All Floors Express is rated 4.07 based on 375 reviews