All Floors Express Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend All Floors Express

How would you rate All Floors Express ?

"I ordered some carpet samples. I received an automatic order acknowledgement, followed by a note to say that the order was cancelled as they were no longer providing samples after 13th December, but their website didn't allow them to take this feature off."
We closed Allfloors Express on the 31st of December.
"I received an email to say my order had been cancelled. I emailed to ask why and never heard anything and haven’t received my samples????"
"Was hoping to receive a sample to see what the product looked like in person however my order was cancelled I think only after a day of confirmation, went elsewhere, much better service"
"Looks a great site with great prices but I was very disappointed that you have stopped sending samples"
"I ordered a sample that never turned up. I had an email to say the order has been amended not explaining what and that was it. Not sure what happened but I’ll dind an alternative company to buy my flooring"
"Fantastic price !! Super fast delivery and great customer service- couldn’t ask for more"
"Ordered a sample and was informed it should have arrived 10 days ago. It never did and despite sending two emails, still not heard anything. I thought the least I should expect is the courtesy of a reply. Clearly, they do not require any additional customers."
"Never received the sample I ordered."
"Delivery driver called 1hr before. He was very polite and helpful. Best carpet price I could find online. Would use again."
"Very competitively priced and delivered within 10 days!"
"Ordered a sample on 31 Oct. Sample didn't get despatched until 5 Nov. Now the 14 Nov and still waiting for it to arrive. Clearly not a company who wants my business! Will not be using All Floors Express again."
"Say they deliver to UK mainland ... but don't!"
"unfortunately still waiting for the samples to turn up. they havent arrived. so not sure what to review."
"Was exactly as described , priced very competitively, delivered on time, excellent service would recommend them to anyone."
"Samples ordered were never delivered. This is probably a common problem, as in the confirmation email of the samples, they ask people not to contact them to complain about samples not arriving..."
"I ordered three samples. After an email and two phone calls two of the samples turned up after 4 weeks and I had to pay £1.50 excess postage. There was no explanation why the third sample wasn't included. I have emailed the company but not received an apology or explanation. Will not consider using again."
"Still haven't received my samples and it's been a couple of weeks now. I'm glad I'm not in a rush"
"I have not received my delivery!!!!"
"I ordered the carpet from All Floors after seeing it elsewhere at a higher price. It arrived in just over a week and the delivery person even called beforehand to make sure someone was going to be able to receive it. Great service, would use this company again."
"You never sent the promised carpet sample so I cannot comment any further on your service"
All Floors Express is rated 3.71 based on 464 reviews