All Floors Express Reviews

338 Reviews

info@allfloorsexpress.co.uk

Rebecca Gould
Verified Buyer

I ordered samples and they never arrived
Hi Sorry, They must be lost in the post, please email if you wish another set to be sent.
Steve Sonder
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered samples , 4 weeks later still awaiting, and no reply . No communication by e-mail at all. Looking at previous reviews common practice. Have not came across for a long time , so pure service
Dear Steve,
I am disappointed to read this review.
What are we replying to when your first communication is a negative review.
Firstly i've checked our system with both your name and email address and cannot find any sample order from you?.
Secondly the system automatically sends an email confirmation once an order is received, Yes even a sample order, You state you've never received any email so have you placed a free sample order ?
on the rare occasions samples do go astray in the post a simple email follow up from the customer means we then resend the samples. Even the reviews on here have no reflection of the shear volume that we post weekly 200-300 . We are not double glazing type of company and send only one follow up email approximately seven days after the samples are dispatched.
We are commited to service with dated and timed deliveries throught the uk.
Kind regards
Martin
Katie Law

nothing has arrived...yet
Paul Scott

Excellent product
Verified Buyer

Good communication and personal service from this company. Very happy, would recommend.
Mr James Thomas Drinkwater

Great service / price / delivery / communication - ticked all the boxes
Marian Green
Verified Buyer

I made my initial enquiry by phone and spoke to a very pleasant, helpful man.
The vinyl arrived on time and the delivery man was cheerful and also helpful.
I had been quoted an unacceptable price for providing and fitting this product hence my decision to look online.
I am delighted with the new look this has given my kitchen and utility room and with the reasonable fee charged by an excellent local fitter I have saved over £300.
Roz Phillips
Verified Buyer

It would help if I'd actually received the sample ordered eons ago. Too late now I've ordered from another carpet supplier.
Once again, no email or contact to say the samples haven't arrived but a negative review. Please let us know and we will resend and lost or missing samples if not there in a week.
Verified Buyer

Free samples provided, but not quite clear which sample was which. Goods a little slow to be dispatched.
Hi, Im not sure why they are not clear as we tag every sample with its own label ?, As for a little slow you would not believe the volume around 420 sample orders last week alone. Regards Sales
Verified Buyer

Ordered samples, chased a week later by phone and sent email of original request as they hadn't arrived. Another week gone by and still no samples. 2 weeks on and no samples so I placed an order elsewhere.
Mr Alan Rose
Verified Buyer

I ordered a carpet sample and never received it.
Verified Buyer

We sent for some free samples and they never arrived, so after phoning up we were assured that they would resend the samples. However, the second lot also never arrived so we decided to go with another company.
so sorry about this, we dispatch hundreds weekly via second class royal mail.
Lisa Sweet
Verified Buyer

Asked for some samples but they never came. Tried to call but only got answer machine.
Again i can only apologise for this lost sample, We honestly send hundreds each week. As for the answer phone , please leave a message will always return the call
Unverified Reviewer

Very bad, ordered a carpet and had to return it due to wrong size.
I was told that a return would not be possible due to the following reason:
If it had been bigger than 4.00 in length we can normally arrange a return to supplier but they wont on cuts smaller than 4.00.

I spent £128 and was offering to pay for the delivery costs but still they refused
Bad service and false information in the return section
Very Disappointed to read this review, The customer had the carpet for three weeks then decided she had ordered it too big, But it was only 3.00 mtrs x 4.00 which unfortunately no manufacturer will take back as its a very small remnant. The terms are clear and all carpets are cut from large rolls therefore they are custom made. We have only had a couple of occasions where wrong sizes where ordered each time we were able to exchange with no surcharge at all.
Emma Gill
Verified Buyer

I ordered a few carpet samples from them. They arrived the next day-certainly 'express'! Very impressed.
Thankyou
Deborah Williams
Verified Buyer

Have ordered the same samples 3 times now, and still they have failed to arrive despite confirmation emails of dispatch. Tried to ring company but nobody answers the telephone.
Not sure if it would be advisable to order from this firm. Would the carpet ever arrive??

Extremely disappointing as brand carpets at cheaper price. But poor quality customer service.
Really sorry to read this but its incorrect. the customer ordered three sets once only, and i'm afraid they had to wait four hours for a return phone call, then left a review in the mean time !
Bernadette Rheeder

Still waiting for sample 10 days on
so sorry about this, we dispatch hundreds weekly via second class royal mail. we do send a email to show when its been dispatched and a follow up email one week later. If we were informed at this stage we would of gladly sent out another free sample
Julie Thomas
Verified Buyer

Order placed 8th November and I've heard nothing since apart from this email asking for a review!
We received the order on the 8th and delivered to the customer on the 15th ?? Thats five working days. i did explain we send out an order confirmation, followed by an email once the carpet is scheduled for delivery . It says on the site clearly how we work.
Kerry Hague
Verified Buyer

Great carpets at an even greater price, really happy with the service and they even managed to accommodate a slightly earlier delivery so I could keep another appointment. We have used then twice now and would certainly use them again.
We will always try to accommodate if at all possible
Caroline Henderson
Verified Buyer

We were very apprehensive at the thought of buying a carpet over the web. We are so used to going into carpet shops and looking. But using All Floors worked a treat. We selected a few designs and were sent samples by post. We made our choice and ordered it on line. We did speak to them because we were concerned about delivery timing. We agreed a time and The carpet arrived dead on schedule. A great service, competively priced . We will use them again.
Great to hear. Thank you for your custom
All Floors Express is rated 4.22 based on 338 reviews