A LITTLE FIND Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend A LITTLE FIND

About A LITTLE FIND: Don't you just LOVE a little find?
When it comes to discovering the best independent Beauty and Lifestyle brands - that's our speciality. Uncovering little gems and sharing them with you. For the whole family. All in travel-friendly sizes.

hello@alittlefind.com

224 Iverson Road
8 Hampstead West

Tell us how A LITTLE FIND made you happy

"Excellent service. Goods arrived very quickly and were beautifully wrapped."
"Delighted with my purchase, good prices & super-quick delivery. Thank you."
"Great service beautifully wrapped"
"Excellent service and attention to detail with packaging, very impressed"
"What a fabulous little company. I ordered the skin laundry pillow case. Good sommunication and was told when it had been sent. Got it within a couple of days. It was gift wrapped with some free samples and a cute little draw string Re-usable bag. Very happy and great service. Thank you."
"I found little find by accident searching for Cera Ve moisturiser which i had heard was good, they came up and I thought I'd give them a go, I was very pleased with the service, my stuff came very quickly and was so well packaged it took me about 5 minutes to get into the box!, I think I appreciate the little samples i found in there, I say I think, because now I've fallen in love with the £85 serum that I got a sample of!!!!"
"Speedy delivery, well packed goods and loved the little pouch, nice touch!"
"Good service and prompt delivery - thank you."
"The website is easy to use and the service is fast and efficient. I haven’t tried all of the products yet but the deodorant is OK. I’ve yet to find a really effective deodorant. I will be able to comment on the ‘anti-bug ‘ product at a later date"
"My order arrived beautifully wrapped, in a minimalistic, smare, plastic free way! Excellent! Wonderful range of brands, speedy delivery. Will definately order again"
"Fabulous service, presentation of the gift was amazing, would definitely use this company again"
"Perfect - thank you!"
"What a lucky find! Bought some products as gifts and they came wonderfully wrapped and with some samples."
"Love that no the packaging material is kept to a minimum and no plastic is used. Will certainly order again."
"Although a small gift, it was lovingly packaged!"
"Prompt delivery."
"I loved the packaging! I love that it was delivered Royal Mail. I loved the care that’s went into it. I will Be ordering again."
"Repeat customer and am impressed every time!"
"Amazing find will definitely be using you again!"
"Little Find offered the products I was searching for at a competitive price. The website was easy to follow, the products arrived very promptly and very carefully and attractively packaged whether the goods were for a boy or a girl. Thank you! I'll shop with you again!"
A LITTLE FIND is rated 4.93 based on 122 reviews