A LITTLE FIND Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A LITTLE FIND

About A LITTLE FIND: A LITTLE FIND is a one-stop shop offering a curated selection of travel friendly cosmetic, wellness & lifestyle accessories. Sourced for quality, originality and size. For the whole family. For life on the go.

02087315286

hello@alittlefind.com

How would you rate A LITTLE FIND ?

"Brilliant service. Very helpful, needed delivery within 1 day. A holiday rush for Mrs Whites Anti Mos, let us hope product is a good as service. Bluebeards Revenge shaving solution would appear half empty, no sign of leaks though, almost like a sample size. Very well packaged. Would highly recommend A L F."
JOHN MANCHETT
Verified Buyer
"A very good little find who delivered quality products with ease and promptly."
"Excellent service and a great selection of brands"
Linda Scott
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service, excellent packaging - your website was 'a good little find' thank you so much xx"
Lesley Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Swift delivery. Suitable minimal packaging. Nice couple of samples.....yet to test the efficacy of Mrs White's Unstung Heros, but smells better than Deet!"
Christopher Redman
Verified Buyer
"I discovered this company from a Google search. They offered the product I was looking for at a good discount. It arrived when expected well packaged and with two little taster sample sachets. The whole experience was excellent. The product was good as well!"
Micharl Mcdonagh
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with speed of receipt of my item. Many thanks."
"Easy to use website, great service and delivery, excellent packaging. The two little free samples included with the order were a very nice touch, thank you. Overall very impressive"
"What a great company, so Glad I found it, has made filling my wash bag for holiday lots more fun!"
"Easy to navigate website. Fast delivery and beautiful packaging complete with a couple of extra complimentary surprises! Thank you."
"Fast delivery and beautifully packed and packaged. Highly recommend."
Lynne Denton
Verified Buyer
"Seamless service from the point of ordering to timely receipt of my order. It was beautifully packaged too, which was a much appreciated surprise, as the item was a gift for a friend. Will definitely use A Little Find again"
"Really quick service, well-wrapped and beautifully presented."
"Fantastic service, lovely website with lots of travel sized goodies. I bought some sunscreen for a holiday later this year and will be buying more holiday items soon. Also it appeared to arrive almost overnight beautifully packed and wrapped in tissue paper. Thank you very much!"
Belinda PILLING
Verified Buyer
"Very quick response and delivery. Absolutely delighted with purchase"
Mrs B SCOTT
Verified Buyer
"Lovely selection of products at a good price. The service was speedy and efficient and I shall certainly bookmark this website!"
"Glad I found the website. Great selection of products and outstanding service. Really happy"
"My order arrived quickly and the gift was lovely. The wrapping was really nice, black tissue and a pretty black drawstring bag plus two little samples. Very nice - I shall certainly buy from 'A Little Find' again."
"Excellent products and great service. Love having all those goodies with me on my travels"
"Love the range of products. Found something for my whole family and a little treat for myself"
A LITTLE FIND is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews