A LITTLE FIND Reviews

of reviewers recommend A LITTLE FIND
Read A LITTLE FIND Reviews

About A LITTLE FIND:

WE FIND IT, YOU LOVE IT!
When it comes to discovering the best independent beauty, wellness & lifestyle brands - that's our speciality. Uncovering little gems and sharing them with you. For the whole family.

hello@alittlefind.com

224 Iverson Road
8 Hampstead West

Tell us how A LITTLE FIND made you happy
Lots of things to put on a wish list and slowly buy one by one.
I’m just writing to say thank you for my order. The delivery was super quick and the packaging was beautiful. I would thoroughly recommend
Very clear, very fast and well packaged. Would use A Little Find Again
Superb experience and outstanding products!
Fast efficient service, beautifully and environmentally packaged and the products exceeded my expectations. They smell amazing.
Lovely range of products & easy to use website, so glad I stumbled across it. Everything was as expected & my order was packaged beautifully with obvious care. Will definitively use again
Had an issue with parcel being falsely signed for by someone else, were quick to respond and actually great customer service reaction. Appreciated the personal touch
Having seen a friend using your Tri Balm I ordered some myself. I have used it every morning since I received it. It is an excellent cleanser; but when I look at my face first thing in the morning it looks like crumpled tissue paper - many more fine wrinkles than I noticed before I started using the Tri Balm. My skin also feels tight not supple and nourished. I think perhaps it exfoliates my skin a bit too much. Do you have any advice on how to get my skin soft nourished and supple again? I wondered whether I could return the product. Do you have any advice?
Hi Julia

We are so sorry that you have not enjoyed using the Tri Balm. We have sent you a separate email regarding your query.

Thanks,
A LITTLE FIND
It was a Little Find. Great website, great products and prompt delivery. Will definitely use it again and mention it to friends.
Great service, cheaper than other sights and arrived in lovely packaging. Would def use again
Very good experience! Good product and good service.
Great quick service, received my parcel real fast. The lip exfoliator is lovely and does a great job of leaving your lips smooth!
Totally love my Malin and Goetz peppermint shampoo!
Wasn't sure about buying as I don't usually divert from my usual sites but found the most beautiful Ice Cream Backpack on this site for my little one. It did not disappoint its was super fast delivery even tracked and packaged beautiful this was my favourite part. So many parcels these days just shoved in a box with no care so thank you. Highly recommend Thank you.
I tried to order The Belle Shower Cap before Christmas as a gift for my daughter and was advised it was out of stock. You emailed last Thursday to say it was now back in stock - I was impressed because often companies fail to advise when items are restocked. I ordered and the parcel arrived the next AND was beautifully packaged. A real treat! My daughter is delighted with the shower cap and I shall certainly order again from your website.
Fantastic service. I love my charcoal water filter!!!
I don’t normally write reviews but I feel I really needed to this time. I’ve got to say I wasn’t sure how long it would take to receive my parcel as it was a company I’d not previously used but it arrived so quickly and was packaged absolutely beautifully I even said to my husband I’m going to write a review on them as I was so impressed. Keep doing what you’re doing and I’ll definitely be reordering when necessary.
A pleasure to receive your products - always beautifuuly wrapped and packed. One gets the impression that a lot of care has gone into customer satisfaction. Very impressed, would happily recommend and buy again. Christopher.
Prompt service. Beautifully packaged.
Easy ordering service, quick and efficient delivery and product was well packaged.
A LITTLE FIND is rated 4.93 based on 328 reviews