A LITTLE FIND Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend A LITTLE FIND

About A LITTLE FIND: WE FIND IT, YOU LOVE IT!
When it comes to discovering the best independent beauty, wellness & lifestyle brands - that's our speciality. Uncovering little gems and sharing them with you. For the whole family.

hello@alittlefind.com

224 Iverson Road
8 Hampstead West

Click Here

Tell us how A LITTLE FIND made you happy

"The care taken with packaging was exceptional. Order arrived in very good time."
"Very pleased with speed and presentation of the product"
"Well packaged and presented with a good delivery service. Good deals can be found too, always appreciated when living on a fixed income."
"The online service was very easy. Had to wait a few days for the package to arrive. When it did it was beautifully packaged and looked like a present even though it was just mosquito repellent."
"Arrived quickly and beautifully wrapped."
"1) the packaging does not contain a return label, 2) contacted customer service to receive one and never received a reply, 3) doesn't have a phone number, 4) returns are not free and accepted only within 14 days. I ordered a rather expensive Malin&Goetz Deodorant but then decided to return it (unused of course) but A Little Find seems to do its best to discourage returns."
Hello Grazia,

We are so sorry that you did not receive a reply from us for your returns label. Unfortunately we have no record of you contacting us for this as we would respond to customer emails as priority. We do not add returns labels to orders as we do not want to print and waste unnecessary paper, it is also never our intention to discourage customers from retuning items to us. We have sent a reply to your message that you sent via our store today with the returns label, we are still happy to process your refund when your product is returned.
Again we apologise for the mix up ad hope we can resolve this for you as soon possible.

Kind Regards,
A LITTLE FIND
"Efficient fast service - goods wrapped lovely and secure."
"Really quick efficient delivery and easy ordering. Thank you. Really happy with the product - Shhhhhower cap."
"Product exastly as"
"A Little Find is a lovely company, and I’ve been really impressed with my orders to date. I appreciate the care taken to minimise plastic and waste, and the reusable bags used to package up some items are genuinely nice and useful. The detail about products is good and the background given to the brands is nice. I’ve been introduced to some great new products through the site."
"This was so lovely and my daughter in law loved the gift packaging. I bought this for my granddaughter who will arriving February thankyou x"
"Quick delivery and Nursem is brilliant for my ezcema prone hands. Will be buying lots!!"
"Came across this company by chance. What amazing service and beautiful packaging. Will definitely use again!!"
"Wonderful range of products, beautifully wrapped, quick delivery. How nice to see that there are still companies who do care."
"Arrived super quick, and really lovely envelope it arrived in and packaging, personal note were super cute! Really nice to see a shop that takes care in how they send products out to customers- because of this and the speed will happily use again and would definitely recommend!"
"Perfekt! Item as described. Packed with care"
"A special find. Easy to order, quick delivery and my product was beautifully wrapped. A quality experience I will repeat."
"Bought it for my wife because she says she cannot find a good quality shower cap. She loves it. Thank you"
"I am well pleased with the item and it came presented lovley thank you"
"Fantastic buying experience with quick delivery & beautifully packaged. Thank you!"
A LITTLE FIND is rated 4.92 based on 261 reviews