A LITTLE FIND Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A LITTLE FIND

About A LITTLE FIND: A LITTLE FIND is a unique online store offering a curated selection of travel size beauty and lifestyle products for every age. Sourced for quality, originality and size. We only stock travel-friendly sizes, max. 100ml, for life on the go.

02087315286

hello@alittlefind.com

How would you rate A LITTLE FIND?

"I am so happy I found a little find. The selection of products is amazing and really refreshing as it is not just another online shop. I found some real gems and will certainly be back to place more orders."
"Ordered next day delivery and received it in time and beautifully wrapped with a some great samples as a very nice surprise."
"Very happy with the prompt delivery and it was such a pleasant surprise to receive such a nicely packaged order!"
"This is my second order from A Little Find. I purchased two Aquis Hair Turbans. The price is brilliant. The Customer Service is faultless. Your parcel comes beautifully packaged and with a lovely little pouch with A Little Find logo on it. I would highly recommend A Little Find to everyone who loves beautiful things and good old fashioned Customer Service. Thank you very much."
A LITTLE FIND is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews