A LITTLE FIND Reviews

of reviewers recommend A LITTLE FIND
Read A LITTLE FIND Reviews

About A LITTLE FIND:

WE FIND IT, YOU LOVE IT!
When it comes to discovering the best independent beauty, wellness & lifestyle brands - that's our speciality. Uncovering little gems and sharing them with you. For the whole family.

nadine@alittlefind.com

224 Iverson Road
8 Hampstead West
, ,

Tell us how A LITTLE FIND made you happy
My friend loved this gift.
quick shipping and gorgeous packaging, was so happy to be able to support some smaller and conscious brands
Really pleased with your customer service experience.
Fast delivery and just in time.
Well done guys.
Great little company who take the hassle out of finding new innovative products and then giving a discount. Thank you
Lovely products!
Great company to deal with .. easy website and prompt and efficient service.
Very good service. In few days after ordering the products arrived in good shape and packed with so much care. I am very pleased with the products . I will definitely order more things from this company.
Item was delivered fairly quickly,well packaged in cardboard and no plastic packaging,a nice change.
I really enjoyed my water filter was packed so carefully and lovingly with a heart fastening the wrapping paper
Excellent service. I would highly recommend this business. I look forward to being a returning customer
Received a very good service , from using the website to fast dispatch and delivery. Thank you
I was looking to buy the stasher bags as our press and seal bags were getting worn out we were trying to reuse them as much as we could before having to throw them away. I’m so pleased with them I have tested it with liquids, in the oven and microwave. Any food that you may expect to dye the stasher bag is worth while cooking in something else. Also keep in mind it may take a little while for the stasher bag to dry if hand washed. I received my parcel very quickly! And made the most of the bank holiday weekend offer.
Nice to find different items
Delivery was good value for money and my product arrived quickly and well packaged.
Super easy to order and items were dispatched quickly and it was lovely to receive them nicely wrapped up! Great place to buy from
This is my first purchase from your website and I am happy that you have a very good selection of natural and organic products

I will order more products in the future

Adela
Fast delivery. Love the product
Lovely gifts wrapped beautifully and sent promptly. Perfect, so glad I found them.
Really good quick delivery
Suited my needs in indoor pool. The cap is tight enough to keep water out, while swimming. Easy to rinse out between swims, from the water from the pool. Looks bright and cheerful.
A LITTLE FIND is rated 4.90 based on 859 reviews