Alienware Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Alienware

How would you rate Alienware?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
krolwioski

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Alienware in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!! My laptop is under warranty, they had already about 9 attempts of fixing that, every time they have failed and send it back to me assuming it is working but it wasn't. They do not want to replace it for a new laptop, as I am sure this one is having some manufacturing hidden problems that probably no one will never spot and fix. So: - 9 failed attempts of fixing item under warranty - case is taking over 2 months so far and still not solved - many of their representatives just ignore my emails and left them without any reply - and much much more, but I do not have a time to describe all problems EDIT (2015/04/14): Today they had let me know politely just to f... off, it looks like 9 attempts of fixing and failing to fix that laptop was Dell's limit. So yea, I have ended with over 1.5k worth laptop as a tea pad."
"LOL they charge 3k for the best one? With mliobe graphics? I just actually read the product page properly . I could probably build an equivalent from scratch for 2k and? that leaves me room for watercooling which, guess what, laptopfag? Means I can squeeze even more performance out of my parts.Guess you don't know enough about computers to comprehend how stupid your statement truly is.You probably own a mac because it's expensive and looks nice."
Donald Sincennes
Unverified Reviewer
"Worst Customer service. Had 5 Video cards go bad. Refused to fix the 5th while on warranty.Waited till it ran out and Refused fix"
Amanda Griste
Unverified Reviewer
"Alienware I've already called. Once again replacing my hard drive...AGAIN. Customer service is great..computer not so good."
Alienware is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews