Alie Street Reviews

hello@aliestreet.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road

Tell us how Alie Street made you happy

Susanne Gräsle
"Dear Alie Street, thank you so much for creating Claudia, "my wedding dress". I saw it first online and knew right away, this is it... Special thanks also to Emily, I chatted with and her suggestions and solutions to which size would be right for me... It fits perfectly and I'm looking forward to wear it for my Church wedding in May next year..."
Tina Briggs
"I purchased 2 dresses both were exactly what I wanted unfortunately one dress had a fault with side zip, I had decided that I preferred the other which I absolutely loved, returned without any problems with a full refund. My husband when we got married 28th July 2018 cried when he seen me, He hadn't a clue what I was wearing he was more than happy I was an older bride didn't wanted flounce and things. This dress was exactly what I needed and more, wanted My family and friends said the dress was beautiful and I looked great, the main thing they said was that is was definitely me. I felt comfortable happy and the dress made me feel special. I can't thank Alie Street enough for there excellent service, I have already recommended to another who is also going to be an older bride, in fact she said with being older she hadn't a clue what to wear, seen my dress and thought that's what I'd like So from the bottom of my heart I thank you, and add it's an excellent price, great service and quality,"
Heather Schnacke
"I ordered the Lilac dress for my town Hall wedding and it was just perfect for the occasion. I wore a hat with it and blue shoes - could not have felt any better. It fit so well and it was so comfortable. A dress I will remember forever and so happy it was locally made ;) Thank you also for such wonderful service as well - I will spread the word! Cheers."
Alie Street is rated 4.95 based on 40 reviews