Algarve Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
"Could not be more pleased really. Having used Algarve Removals on a number of previous occasions I knew the process to follow, which, in my view, is particularly straightforward. The indicative quote, which was honoured, seemed reasonable. The collection, occurred on the agreed day and took place efficiently. Then, the delivery, on a previously agreed date and time happened, with a similar level of effeciency as the collection. Altogether, a well honed process, with a good level of customer care."
Hi David, once again thank you for using us, we appreciate your support and positive feedback. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
"Algarve Removals in the UK and in the Algarve are absolutely fantastic. I have used them for my own personal moves and for charity collections/deliveries. The staff have always been so professional and kind both at the offices and the removal teams. I would always recommend and speak highly of them! Top Company!!!!"
We are always happy to help with charities and we thank you for continuing to use our service.
"It was very efficient from start to finish. They picked up all furniture in North London and delivered it to Lisbon a few weeks later with no breakages! They were very flexible with the dates, and the removal men at both ends were careful and considerate, so couldn't really have asked for more."
Thanks Edward, it's very pleasing to hear your removal went so well. Take care
"Always on time, very helpful, would recommend you anywhere."
"I would recommend Algarve Removals to anyone,100% good service at both beginning and end of journey, and very friendly and helpful office staff. Don't bother to look elsewhere!! Plus, best prices!"
"i have already emailed to say how impressed we were with the service and the whole team, including the delivery men, in portugal, and will definitely be using the service again. would recommend without hesitation. thank you all"
Hi Ron, thank you for leaving this positive review. We are pleased you chose us and look forward to hearing from you again.
"I would have no hesitation in using or recommending Algarve removals, everyone concerned from the office to transportation made it a quick painless exercise. From our collection in the UK we had a prompt efficient service and very polite loaders to our destination in Portugal equally as prompt and polite. Thank you all."
"Dear John, Really pleased I chose you for my move to Bristol. Delighted that everything arrived exactly in the same condition it was when it left Cascais, including the two guitars and mirrors. Your staff were very friendly and professional, couldn't have asked for more. Many thanks, Alma"
"ALgarve Removals are fantastic.The staff in Portugal and Essex are all so very helpful I can't thank them enough for the service I have received I have used them twice now from Portugal and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.They are all stars."
Hi Michael, thanks for the great review. We are glad you continue to use us.
"I refer you to my e-mail, dated 05-05-2017 to Paul Clements. I am completely satisfied with every aspect of the service. Nothing more to say!"
"Received an excellent service from start to finish on our move from the uk to Portugal. Helpfull, punctual and professional all the way. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them First class"
"Excellent service from Sintra In Portugal to Ipswich UK. Friendly service with someone always available on phone to answer questions. Goods arrived in 7 business days. Price was the best from 9 quotes requested. Thank you."
"We have had all our property delivered and we would like to not only thank you but sing the praises the guys who packed and the guys who delivered were outstanding I can not thank them enough of how amazing they were nothing was too much trouble an amazing service you have all made our move and new life a seem less transition they are a real credit to your company"
Hi Michelle, I'm glad everything went well and you're now set up and happy in your new house. We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the near future.
"Thank you so much for such a professional, efficient and very friendly service. I had my removals delivered today and the service was, as before, brilliant! Thank you!"
Thanks Susan, I'm glad your recent removal went well. Speak to you soon.
"I thought that reviews were sometimes over exaggerated. On this occasion I cannot speak highly enough of algarve removals. From beginning to end , nothing was too much trouble. Value for money , but the service, efficiency and co-operation, to help everything run smoothly was just brilliant. To sum it up in one word - EXCELLENT . thank you very much. Denise Keane"
Hi Denise, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Every review helps, and gives future customers an insight into our business and how efficient we try and be. We look forward to hopefully working with you again.
"The service provided was excellent from the speedy response with an initial quote right through to the delivery of the goods in Portugal. I was kept informed at every stage and the process was very smooth. If I need any further removals from the UK or anyone needs a recommendation I would have no hesitation in telling them about Algarve Removals."
"To all at Algarve removals. Once again excellent service from your company, as my parcel included a large glass mirror 80" X 55" I am very impressed by the swift & safe delivery, many thanks. Regards Ste"
Thanks Steve. We appreciate your continued support and custom.
"Excellent and professional service. From the start of receiving a quote, to the collection of my boxes and futon, to the delivery in the Algarve. Staff were friendly both in the UK offices, removal men and finally the guys in the Algarve. Why would you use anyone else, when the service you receive with Algarve Removals is superb!! Thank you for making it so simple and being so efficient."
You're more than welcome, thank you Anna.
"Excellent service, reliable and accurate. Staff were always available for queries and support. Have never been more satisfied with a moving service. Thank you John and Tony!"
Thank you Sara, your review is much appreciated. Speak to you soon.
"We just wanted to say thank you once again for your excellent service in the collection and delivery of our consignment of goods to Tavira. This is the second time you have moved furniture and boxes for us. You kept us informed on the collection and delivery times and your drivers arrived exactly as arranged. Our goods all arrived safely and we have no hesitation in using you in the future and recommending your services to anyone who asks"
Hi Gill, I'm glad your second removal went as well as the first. We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the near future.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 110 reviews