Algarve Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals

Tell us how Algarve Removals made you happy

"I have just had delivery of 4vintage Hi Fi speakers from The Algarve and I am very pleased with the exceptional high standards and professional way your business operates. From collection to delivery has been smoothly carried out. I wouldn't also like to praise the driver and porter that helped with off-loading nothing was too much trouble for them. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone. Many thanks - Geoff"
We always aim to achieve a high standard both in the Office and on the operational side, and nice to hear when it all goes smoothly. Thankyou.
"5 Star service from the UK to the Algarve. Very Professional, helpful Team, UK & Algarve."
Thankyou, always grateful to hear a positive response to what we do.
"Everyone that I have had any contact with, Hayley, Bonita in the U.K. office, to the guys at the depot in Portugal, Phil & Paul, all have been very helpful, and understanding. Have and would recommend Algarve Removals to any one that needs to have anything brought over from the UK whether it's a home move or shopping from stores, in my opinion the best we have on the Algarve."
Many thanks it's always nice for the staff to hear that what they do is appreciated. Look forward to assisting you again.
"From the super-quick response and quote to the bang-on-time (and cheerful) pick up to the smooth delivery - and the competitive price - first class service. Kevin Gould, Olhão"
We do aim to please, thankyou
"Thanks very much to Algarve Remivals for an extremely efficient service. From collection in the UK to delivery to Spain all went smoothly and exactly as promised. Jamie was a really nice guy and was very helpful. Thanks again and I would definitely recommend your service. We will certainly use you again. Best regards, Graham & Jackie"
Hi Graham/Jackie, thankyou for your kind praises, always nice to hear from a very satisfied customer. Thankyou again for taking the time to send this review
"they were very friendly staff, and cared for our belongings well. they were very easy to use and communicated well."
We always try to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible for our customers
"they were very friendly staff. also they tried their best to fit our schedule. it seemed good value for money. and other than one wine glass and one picture frame glass everything was in perfect condition. im sure the breakages were down to my packing. we transferred 22 boxes, and they all arrived great. i would fully recommend them"
thankyou for your feedback and understanding that when items are travelling that far the odd breakage can occur.
"The communication was very good throughout the process. We were advised of the day and time of delivery and our items were delivered exactly as promised."
Thankyou, we always try to make the process as easy as possible for our customers.
"Efficient service, with no hitches whatsoever and very pleasant helpful staff."
Thankyou for your kind comments, really appreciate you taking time to post this.
"Great service, friendly staff, efficient collection and drop off and very good price compared to other quotes we received. I would certainly use Algarve removals again in the future and would highly recommend to anyone looking to ship goods to Portugal. Thanks all"
Hi Iain, we look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
"From the initial call to Malaga Removals, collection of furniture from the UK and delivery to Antequera, Spain the whole process was excellent and competitively priced."
Thanks Richard, your great review is much appreciated.
"I was extremely impressed with the whole of the service provided by Algarve Removals from start to finish, nothing was too much trouble for any of the team, which made the move so much easier. A first class service was provided and I would not hesitate in recommending them."
"I would like to thank algarve removals for there fantastic service and would recommend them to anybody on time and helpful and at a great price many thanks."
"Could not be more pleased really. Having used Algarve Removals on a number of previous occasions I knew the process to follow, which, in my view, is particularly straightforward. The indicative quote, which was honoured, seemed reasonable. The collection, occurred on the agreed day and took place efficiently. Then, the delivery, on a previously agreed date and time happened, with a similar level of effeciency as the collection. Altogether, a well honed process, with a good level of customer care."
Hi David, once again thank you for using us, we appreciate your support and positive feedback. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
"Algarve Removals in the UK and in the Algarve are absolutely fantastic. I have used them for my own personal moves and for charity collections/deliveries. The staff have always been so professional and kind both at the offices and the removal teams. I would always recommend and speak highly of them! Top Company!!!!"
We are always happy to help with charities and we thank you for continuing to use our service.
"It was very efficient from start to finish. They picked up all furniture in North London and delivered it to Lisbon a few weeks later with no breakages! They were very flexible with the dates, and the removal men at both ends were careful and considerate, so couldn't really have asked for more."
Thanks Edward, it's very pleasing to hear your removal went so well. Take care
"Always on time, very helpful, would recommend you anywhere."
"I would recommend Algarve Removals to anyone,100% good service at both beginning and end of journey, and very friendly and helpful office staff. Don't bother to look elsewhere!! Plus, best prices!"
"i have already emailed to say how impressed we were with the service and the whole team, including the delivery men, in portugal, and will definitely be using the service again. would recommend without hesitation. thank you all"
Hi Ron, thank you for leaving this positive review. We are pleased you chose us and look forward to hearing from you again.
"I would have no hesitation in using or recommending Algarve removals, everyone concerned from the office to transportation made it a quick painless exercise. From our collection in the UK we had a prompt efficient service and very polite loaders to our destination in Portugal equally as prompt and polite. Thank you all."
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 123 reviews