Algarve Removals Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

Great Service given by Algarve Removals. A very friendly but also very professional and competent company. From the clear explanation and attention of Mr. John Scott to the patience and availability of Mrs. Shannon. Everything went perfectly, from the great price for our shipping to Portugal, punctuality in the collection, shipping time and date and time of delivery. All my goods arrived in the same condition they left. I really recommend Algarve Removals if you ever need a shipment done to Portugal. A big Thank you to All the people in Algarve Removals team!
I cannot put into words how satisfied i am with Algarve Removals. After awful experiences with other companies, this one was a breath of fresh air. Everyone was super friendly, professional and ready to help. The removal and delivery was very fast and everything arrived in perfect condition.
We just have our things move from UK to Spain with Algarve Removal. They are very reliable, done an excellent work for us. Such a professional company, we will recommend them highly to anyone moving country, we were extremely happy with everything from beginning to end!
A fantastic group of people who made our removal from Portugal to N.Ireland absolutely painless from start to finish. We could not ever thank them enough. We have rated them 'very good' as that is their limit out of 5, but our rating would be EXCELLENT. Many thanks to all the staff. Bob and Peggy Farr
I think this friendly efficient company does a grand job. My frequent questions were answered in a friendly and patient manner. I would recommend their services to anyone.
Such a great service both in the uk and Spain. The guys who picked up and the ones who delivered were all fantastic. We had a slight delay to our delivery which wasn’t due to algarve removals but they kept us fully informed, great communication. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them.
You couldn’t ask for better. Timelines, efficient and delightfully courteous. Such a hardworking and friendly team. Will we use them again- you bet we will. Joe and Deborah.
Thank you for the perfect move, great team of lad both sides of the water helpful friendly and efficient nothing was too much trouble, all our goods stored and shipped arrived safe and sound and bang on time, can't fault you, Will definitely use you again and can't recommend you highly enough Thanks again Bill Andrews
Helpful and efficient at all stages of the process. After my initial enquiry, a quote was quickly produced, and any queries were dealt with almost instantly. Both packing and delivering were very professional - the whole process was much less stressful than I had been anticipating. Highly recommended.
I used Algarve Removals when I moved to Portugal, then again when I ordered furniture. I used the firm again last week and once again received excellent service. Goods were ordered from Argos, delivered to AR and received within 7 days here in Portugal. Delivery was arranged and contact from the driver prior to arrival. Many thanks and I would recommend the company to anyone.
Efficient, friendly and delivers on time, thank you A++++++
We had a fantastic service from this company - they were efficient - on time and delivered exactly on the day we were happy with to our new flat in Estepona, Southern Spain We would not hesitate in recommending them as a really good to move your goods Gill & Barry
Once again many many thanks for a great service . You dealt with a small but complicated transportation package with the utmost efficiency and friendliness. Always responded to my (numerous)! e-mail and telephone queries speedily and with great patience. I would thoroughly recommend this company for both large removals and small packages.
This company is the most efficient removal firm we have ever used. We have moved in excess of 10 times over the last 20 years using well know large companies, both in the UK and abroad. The care that was taken in the packing of both our furniture and fragile items in the UK and then the unpacking in the Algarve was exemplary. All of the staff are helpful, informative and very responsive. We will definately use their services again and cannot recommend their services more highly.
100% positive experience with Algarve Removals. From the first time we made contact customer service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. Our belongings were picked up from the UK at exactly the time we agreed by friendly and helpful removal colleagues and delivered to us in Portugal at the exact time we agreed, again by friendly and helpful colleagues. All our items arrived undamaged and the cost of removals was excellent. We have already been recommending Algarve Removals to others and will continue to do so and wouldn't hesitate to use you ourselves again in the future if necessary. Thank you all for a hassle and stress free move! Lisa & Paul Robinson
Thank you Lisa.
Very efficient service both on pick up and delivery, no issues, no hassle and great customer care throughout. Highly recommended. D Benaim
Thanks David.
Hi Bonita, Just a quick email to thank you and your colleagues for a very efficient and stress free service, it was such a relief to receive a call from your men in Spain to say they were leaving the warehouse and would be with us in 45 minutes, unlike our previous company who gave us an approximate delivery of within 3-6 days😞 which meant we spent 5 days looking out of the window. I have recommended your company to a couple who are moving to Mijas Pueblo, and will certainly use you again. Good work keep it up 😀 Kind regards John & Lynne shipman Sent from my iPad
Thanks John, i will pass your kind words onto everyone involved.
So impressed with how anyone can estimate a part household with me waving at cupboards saying 'not this one' and 'possibly that one'. I accepted their quote as I knew no different but having used them a couple of times before I had great faith in their estimate. Amazingly we had managed to downsize our move from Portugal to UK a lot and the final load was quite a bit smaller then estimated. And the final price reflected that. Well done Algarve removals!! And then my husband realised that his passport had been packed (his fault entirely!). He went to Algarve Removals base the following morning and after an hour's search, it was found - and any extra remuneration was turned down!! I cannot recommend them too highly.
Thank you very much Margaret, i'm glad you're experience and removal with us was a good one.
Algarve Removals were excellent in arranging our furniture removal from Spain to the UK. Bonita who was the main line of communciation in the UK was extremely helpful and gave us absolute confidence in our decision to use the services of this company. The gentlemen in Malaga were extremely professional and extremely patient in view of the fact that our property is quite rural and very difficult to find. We will not hesitate to use this company again in the future and would recommend them as a 5 star company who will look after you. Thank you once again
Algarve Removals was 40% cheaper than another reputable removal company’s quote to transport my motorcycle from the UK to Portugal. Their communication by email and phone was efficient and all my questions were answered very promptly. The collection and delivery were both very punctual (within a half hour time slot!) The whole process was stress free from beginning to end and I can not recommend them highly enough! Thank you for great, professional service guys!
Thanks for taking the time to publish this review, its much appreciated.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 168 reviews