Algarve Removals Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

Excellent service all round, very competitive price and superb customer service. I wasn’t there when my furniture was collected from the UK but my friend in charge was most impressed with the care taken. On arrival the furniture was unpacked and placed where we asked ........we even had a small Portuguese lesson at the same time......it all helps! Absolutely no doubt that we will be using Algarve Removals again and recommending them to friends.
We bought a sale-price BBQ on-line, which was delivered to us in the Algarve just 12 days later. Total cost, including shipping, was much less than if purchased locally. We have always found the Algarve Removals' teams in the UK and the Algarve to be very helpful and can highly recommend them for top-rated service and competitive pricing.
Great Company to work with. Staff Courteous, helpful and on time.
Thank you.
This is the most efficient & professional company that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. ALL their staff were very polite & helpful in every aspect. I recommend Algarve Removals to anyone wanting removal services. There charges were also very reasonable. Gordon Westerdale.
I would just like to say how good the experience was with the firm. From the initial quote (all communication was very friendly and clear, John, Bonita and Shannon were all very good keeping us appraised) the guys professionally packing our goods, through to the guys in Spain who arrived exactly on time and unpacked quickly and effortlessly.

Would (and have) recommend your firm to others. Great Job!

Graeme Nicoll
Excellent service, very friendly and polite staff
Would definitely recommend this company
Just wanted to drop you a line to say a big thank you to you and the company for sorting us out when everything went a bit “pear shaped” with our shipment. We’d assumed that we’d confirmed the shipment dates when we hadn’t. Needless to say you and the team worked around our problem and sorted us out perfectly.

Thanks again and I always have and always will recommend you to others. Great service!
As good as always.
Diana
We used Algarve Removals to ship some personal belongings from Albufeira to Norfolk after selling our holiday home. From the moment of the initial contact for a quote, right through until delivery to our UK address the whole Company has been absolutely superb. Can't praise them highly enough. Excellent job.
Excellent company first class service what more can I say
Algarve Removals made the whole experience easy and without stress.
From packing to delivery it was all done to a high degree of efficiency.
If only all companies were as efficient and friendly as Algarve Removals! Every time I have used them, they have been punctual, kept me informed at every stage and not a single item damaged. Excellent service.
Very good service, from initial contact, through to collection and then speedy delivery. I was kept up to date on what was happening and on delivery day the delivery was bang on time. A terrific service I will use again!
Very pleased with the service level of Algarve Removals. The administrators - Hayley and Shannon have been extremely reassuring, efficient and helpful at what can be a stressful process. The removal chaps arrived on time this morning, efficiently and cheerfully loaded up. Great service.
I don't know what we'd do without Algarve Removals. There are things we'd like from the UK, and they make it possible to get our hot little hands on them cheaply and quickly. An additional wrapping service is efficient and very reasonable. Their delivery team are friendly and communicative. This is going to become an annual treat!
Well done Algarve Removals.
Delivery on time - all went like clockwork
Reckon you deserve 5 star on this occasion!
Great Service given by Algarve Removals.

A very friendly but also very professional and competent company.

From the clear explanation and attention of Mr. John Scott to the patience and availability of Mrs. Shannon. Everything went perfectly, from the great price for our shipping to Portugal, punctuality in the collection, shipping time and date and time of delivery.

All my goods arrived in the same condition they left.
I really recommend Algarve Removals if you ever need a shipment done to Portugal.

A big Thank you to All the people in Algarve Removals team!
I cannot put into words how satisfied i am with Algarve Removals. After awful experiences with other companies, this one was a breath of fresh air. Everyone was super friendly, professional and ready to help. The removal and delivery was very fast and everything arrived in perfect condition.
We just have our things move from UK to Spain with Algarve Removal. They are very reliable, done an excellent work for us. Such a professional company, we will recommend them highly to anyone moving country, we were extremely happy with everything from beginning to end!
A fantastic group of people who made our removal from Portugal to N.Ireland absolutely painless from start to finish. We could not ever thank them enough. We have rated them 'very good' as that is their limit out of 5, but our rating would be EXCELLENT. Many thanks to all the staff.
Bob and Peggy Farr