Algarve Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
"I have used Algarve Removals many time. There service is always reliable, efficient, quick and very reasonable.The staff at both ends are always extremely helpful regardless of the size of your order. Wouldn’t use anyone else"
Thanks for your continued support Susan, we are glad to have you as a valued customer.
"A first class service, everything carefully wrapped before shipping, collected and delivered on time as promised. The delivery . men went out of their way to get the beds down stairs including going onto the balcony and lowering the beds down to the window below as they would not go down our spiral stairs. Brilliant service, thank you so much. John & Margrith Wooldridge"
Thanks John, we try our best!! Please dont hesitate to contact us again should you require our services.
"I just wanted to say how very happy we were with your service and your English and Spanish team of guys. From beginning to end it was stress free, on time, polite and well organised. Your people both in England and Spain were friendly, helpful and fantastic. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone moving to or from Spain and Portugal. Thank you again."
Much appreciate Graham, I will pass your kind words onto everyone involved.
"Professional, friendly, helpful from start to finish!"
Thank you Rodney, i'm glad your removal went well.
"A professional and efficient service. All collected in the uk and delivered to central Portugal within a week. Nothing too much trouble so based on this experience I would recommend using them."
Thanks Dianne, you're continued support is appreciated.
"Have to say that we were super impressed with the service received by your company in both the Algarve and Essex depots. Although we only had a tiny shipment all staff were friendly, courteous and patient (think of them giving directions by phone from England whilst we were in Portugal)! Will definitely use you again and will spread the word. Many thanks"
"Everyone was friendly and the move went without a hitch. The price was extremely competitive. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
Thank you Janice, you're review is much appreciated.
"I have just had delivery of 4vintage Hi Fi speakers from The Algarve and I am very pleased with the exceptional high standards and professional way your business operates. From collection to delivery has been smoothly carried out. I wouldn't also like to praise the driver and porter that helped with off-loading nothing was too much trouble for them. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone. Many thanks - Geoff"
We always aim to achieve a high standard both in the Office and on the operational side, and nice to hear when it all goes smoothly. Thankyou.
"5 Star service from the UK to the Algarve. Very Professional, helpful Team, UK & Algarve."
Thankyou, always grateful to hear a positive response to what we do.
"Everyone that I have had any contact with, Hayley, Bonita in the U.K. office, to the guys at the depot in Portugal, Phil & Paul, all have been very helpful, and understanding. Have and would recommend Algarve Removals to any one that needs to have anything brought over from the UK whether it's a home move or shopping from stores, in my opinion the best we have on the Algarve."
Many thanks it's always nice for the staff to hear that what they do is appreciated. Look forward to assisting you again.
"From the super-quick response and quote to the bang-on-time (and cheerful) pick up to the smooth delivery - and the competitive price - first class service. Kevin Gould, Olhão"
We do aim to please, thankyou
"Thanks very much to Algarve Remivals for an extremely efficient service. From collection in the UK to delivery to Spain all went smoothly and exactly as promised. Jamie was a really nice guy and was very helpful. Thanks again and I would definitely recommend your service. We will certainly use you again. Best regards, Graham & Jackie"
Hi Graham/Jackie, thankyou for your kind praises, always nice to hear from a very satisfied customer. Thankyou again for taking the time to send this review
"they were very friendly staff, and cared for our belongings well. they were very easy to use and communicated well."
We always try to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible for our customers
"they were very friendly staff. also they tried their best to fit our schedule. it seemed good value for money. and other than one wine glass and one picture frame glass everything was in perfect condition. im sure the breakages were down to my packing. we transferred 22 boxes, and they all arrived great. i would fully recommend them"
thankyou for your feedback and understanding that when items are travelling that far the odd breakage can occur.
"The communication was very good throughout the process. We were advised of the day and time of delivery and our items were delivered exactly as promised."
Thankyou, we always try to make the process as easy as possible for our customers.
"Efficient service, with no hitches whatsoever and very pleasant helpful staff."
Thankyou for your kind comments, really appreciate you taking time to post this.
"Great service, friendly staff, efficient collection and drop off and very good price compared to other quotes we received. I would certainly use Algarve removals again in the future and would highly recommend to anyone looking to ship goods to Portugal. Thanks all"
Hi Iain, we look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
"From the initial call to Malaga Removals, collection of furniture from the UK and delivery to Antequera, Spain the whole process was excellent and competitively priced."
Thanks Richard, your great review is much appreciated.
"I was extremely impressed with the whole of the service provided by Algarve Removals from start to finish, nothing was too much trouble for any of the team, which made the move so much easier. A first class service was provided and I would not hesitate in recommending them."
"I would like to thank algarve removals for there fantastic service and would recommend them to anybody on time and helpful and at a great price many thanks."
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 110 reviews