Algarve Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

Algarve Removals were recommended to me by a friend. What a fantastic service at both ends. Totally hassle-free. The guys in Spain completely unpacked my furniture and even took the packaging away. Can’t recommend highly enough. Thank you Algarve.
It was perfect. All in time. Couldnt be better . A big THANK YOU
I've recently had to use the online service which has proven to be easier to use than I originally thought. Hayley has been my 'go to' contact- she has kept me informed throughout the process and updated me each and every time my online orders have arrived at the Algarve Removals depot....excellent service.
Great service yet again.
I could not fault this company. Professional from beginning to end. Reliable, polite, and cannot do enough for you.
Excellent service, nothing to much trouble, from the office to the man who receives your parcels cannot recommend them highly enough ,well done everyone, no hidden agenda everything upfront
From the time I first contacted Algarve Removals by email to receipt of our goods in Portugal they were efficient, courteous and fast to answer every query no matter how small. On top of that their charges are affordable. If I could rate them above a 5⭐ I would.
We have recently used Algarve Removals for packing and shipping for us from Algarve to UK. We are so pleased with everything they have done for us. From the first phone call, to collection of boxes, wrapping of furniture and packing up, collection and delivery of everything, they have been first class. Communication was excellent. Thoroughly recommend them. The teams in both countries were brilliant. Well done to you all.
It was a hot day and I had no fridge for drinks but they arrived bang on time worked ceaselessly till it was all done.Great.Thank you
We are half way through our move; our effects have been collected and are on their way to our home in Portugal. I suppose most people would not complete this satisfaction review until everything is in its new place but I feel compelled to say how in awe we were of the extremely professional, thorough and friendly manner of the three fine men who did the pick up. Their wrapping service was beyond anything I have seen. So skilled. Anyone contemplating a move could not do better. We look forward to a similar experience at the Portugal end of things. Thank you guys. You were top notch.
Hi Tracey, Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Algarve Removals for making our lives so much easier in our move to Spain. We had our belongings moved from Scotland and our Spanish car transported back to Scotland. We received First class service, great prices and everything was delivered perfectly. Thank you for the professional service we received from the team in the office to your delivery drivers in both Scotland and Spain. Can’t thank you enough and would recommend your company to everyone. A very happy, Heather and Ian Flynn
Very impressed with the service from Algarve Removals. Professional, personal and polite at each and every stage. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you Algarve Removals for a brilliant service.
Very very easy to use.
A really good service provided by the team in Spain and the U.K. and at a fair price. Our move was a bit complex in terms of a remote U.K. location but we managed to work through it together and achieved a satisfactory result. I have used Algarve removals twice now and have been more than happy, I recommend them to you. Mark - Plymouth
They are so accommodating, everything always arrives when they say it will and the staff are very friendly.
Good communication on quotation and the price was good. The collection team in the UK were brilliant, extremely friendly, professional and worked at break neck speed. They wrapped our furniture within an inch of its life. The delivery in Spain was OK, it took two vans and a return to the deport plus an item was left in the depot and eventually delivered to us after a phone call a week later.
Excellent service all round, very competitive price and superb customer service. I wasn’t there when my furniture was collected from the UK but my friend in charge was most impressed with the care taken. On arrival the furniture was unpacked and placed where we asked ........we even had a small Portuguese lesson at the same time......it all helps! Absolutely no doubt that we will be using Algarve Removals again and recommending them to friends.
We bought a sale-price BBQ on-line, which was delivered to us in the Algarve just 12 days later. Total cost, including shipping, was much less than if purchased locally. We have always found the Algarve Removals' teams in the UK and the Algarve to be very helpful and can highly recommend them for top-rated service and competitive pricing.
Great Company to work with. Staff Courteous, helpful and on time. Thank you.
This is the most efficient & professional company that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. ALL their staff were very polite & helpful in every aspect. I recommend Algarve Removals to anyone wanting removal services. There charges were also very reasonable. Gordon Westerdale.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 180 reviews