ofyr Alfresco Concepts ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend ofyr Alfresco Concepts ltd

How would you rate ofyr Alfresco Concepts ltd ?

"Overall the OFYR works well. It takes a bit of work to get the fire big enough to cook quickly and well, but looks spectacular once going. We were disappointed , having paid a substantial amount of money , that the cooking plate was not seasoned in for cooking and our OFYR had strange discolouration on the cooking surface . This is the one area where we feel let down by the product."
"Wow what a fantastic addition to our garden, not only is it a very attractive piece, but it is superb to cook on and gives off amazing warmth. We love our fire pit!"
"I feel the product I bought was heavily oversold and I fell for it as a nieve buyer So in reality I am very disappointed in what I have bought I may of course not be using it properly but with limited instructions feel I have bought a bit of a white elephant and wasted my money"
"Looks amazing, but takes a long time to heat up and a very long time to cook a burger. Problem solved with a circular grill placed over centre. It would be good if manufacturers supplied one of these."
"love the product . was a bit of overselling in so far i was promised a lid would be available! but we enjoyed both very much! very difficult to reach you to order by the way!"
"Had our OFYR a week now and we are very pleased with it."
"I am VERY happy with OFYR's quality! I think it will last for decades!"
ofyr Alfresco Concepts ltd is rated 4.29 based on 7 reviews