Alexander Rose Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alexander Rose

About Alexander Rose: Personal bespoke made to measure mens tailoring since 1945, Superb quality technically advanced garments along my 50 years of trade experience will give you that very special feeling of personal service and attention to detail.
Using fabrics from the World's leading cloth merchants you can create your wardrobe of unique garments each individually tailored to your own personal style preferences.
Delivery is on time every time. In addition we can offer a 7 day delivery service (subject to prior confirmation)
Our ready to wear ranges include suits, jackets, trousers, shirts, knitwear, ties and accessories. To keep your trousers in pristine condition we offer the full range of the world famous Corby electric trouser press.
We visit you at your home or office.

Tell us how Alexander Rose made you happy

"The whole experience from the initial measuring to final fitting was very good. Harrold is very professional knowledgeable. M y new suit fits like a glove and is by far of much higher quality than any suit I have ever purchased. Thanks Harrold, I will be ording another suit soon."
"I am tall, thin and long limbed. Normal clothes don't really fit me. However, when I put my suit on each morning to go to work I have an inner smile because it fits perfectly. Their mentoring on style, cut,fabric, linings and all the other details that go in to it means that I am wearing a unique item, designed and made solely for me, which is superb value and so efficiently delivered.."
"This is an excellent and reliable service that provides very good quality suits that last. It is good value and very convenient. Suits that are made to measure fare so much better than off the peg."
"My go to suit provider. Old fashioned customer service with some sharp suit cuts"
"Very communicative, and helpful seller. The item was despatched very quickly and is of excellent quality. I am very pleased with the product but also with the courteous service I received."
"I have been using Alexander Rose for some years now and they have never dissappointed. In particular, the founder, Harold Rose is an exceptional tailor and provides and equally excellent service. Buying a tailored suit should be a special experience with you feeling that you have purchased high quality with all of your design needs fully satisfied; without exception, this is always the case with Harold. Personally, I like bespoke elements to my suits, such as edgy linings - Harold goes out of his way to ensure that I have a full choice, whether edgy or more classic. I would highly recommend Harold and the suits are well priced given the high quality materials."
"We have been ordering suits and shirts from Alexander Rose for few years now, from casual everyday suits to that very special wedding garment. Dealing with Harold Rose, the founder of the company, is always a pleasure: he is a true British gentleman with a good sense of style, a deep understanding of fabric and an eye for detail. Not only we always get suits of an impeccable quality that fit perfectly, but also the whole service is fantastic: prompt delivery, packaging, home fittings adjusted to our busy schedule... We cannot recommend them enough and will surely continue ordering suits from Alexander Rose! Bart"
"The products are first class and reasonably priced. The customer service is second to none with delivery being prompt and the goods well presented. I can highly recommend this company to you."
"Harold is an exceptional tailor, suits and shirts are excellent quality, The service delivery is excellent. Could not be more pleased, worth meeting Harold if you want to look business smart. Geoff"
"Superply designed and fitting three piece suit. Excellent service from the moment I stepped through the door. Everything arrived on time. Extremely professional and reliable. Highly recommended. Thank you."
Alexander Rose is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews