Alegol.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Alegol.com

customerservice@alegol.com

Tell us how Alegol.com made you happy

"Sent the wrong item, worth about £10 instead of the £30 laptop bag I was expecting. Contacted them, and was asked to send the incorrect item back, promising to pay the postage. It cost me £3 to send back, I sent the receipt (and subsequent reminders when the postage refund never materialised). They did send the correct laptop bag, but I am still out of pocket due to their mistake. A decent customer service dept would have said 'keep the £10 item, and we'll send you the laptop bag anyway'. For a difference of £7 - what might have resulted in a 5-star review, a happy customer and return custom has instead resulted in a 2-star review, an unhappy customer and no chance of repeat business."
Alegol.com is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews