Alcohol Hand Wash Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alcohol Hand Wash
Outstanding product and service, made in the UK to the highest standards. Arrived next day. Very pleased.
Great - pleased with product would buy again
Excellent spec product good price quick and friendly service, what else is there to say!
Easy to use and good
Very good hand sanitiser . A strong smell, but Not unpleasant. Would order again.
The product s arrived on time and are of good quality. I needed to add to my order so rang the company,, they couldn’t have been more helpful. Can certainly recommend.
Very good item they can suggest anyone can buy it thanks
Really helpful team. Advised us on what to buy. Arrived well packaged and on time. Would definitely recommend.
excellent product & speedy delivey.
Fantastic product
The product is of excellent value and the salesman was very helpful when he realised I had a problem with the website. He was also extremely polite. It was great to receive it so promptly as it was much needed for a temporary food bank in a local village which is classed as a deprived area in addition to my church. Many thanks. .
On time and great product.
Alcohol Hand Wash 5 star review on 3rd July 2020
Arrived on time very well packaged & does what it is supposed to do
Hi John, really glad it got to you on time and you like our packaging and the product. thanks for the great review.
So happy to have found a genuine handwash sanitiser made in the UK to WHO standards and 80% alcohol. Thanks for the great service and same day dispatch. Recommending you to everyone I know.
Hi Angela, thanks for the glowing review and the recommendations, we really appreciate it.
Order came next day, really great product. Will definitely order again!
Hi Jack, thanks for the great review.
Have confidence in the product and despite some initial hiccups with the ordering technology I was very happy with the service. Those I spoke to were extremely helpful - thank you, I will be recommending you service and products to my friends and family.
Seems good but too much comes out each press of the plunger and tAkes ages to dry
Happy with product but it's a bit sticky as hands dry
Not had a fair chance of usage but first impressions are favourable thank you.
Nice to use. Seems fine at doing it’s job. Arrived quickly.
Alcohol Hand Wash is rated 4.89 based on 63 reviews