Alcohol Hand Wash Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alcohol Hand Wash
great fast service
Excellent and not to expensive unlike some who have jumped on the covid bandwagon
ease of ordering, quick delivery, convenient sizes bottles together with a high alcohol content.
The hand wash is as described and perfect. The service provided was excellent and I will definitely use this company in the future.
The team supplied my order rapidly, it arrived on time and emails from Sam kept me updated on my order every step of the way. I am reassured we have a hand sanitizer of the best quality. We are all going to need it for many months to come through this Covid crisis.
Excellent service and the hand sanitizer and the hand gel both do a good job.
Brilliant just what the doctor ordered in theses trying times.
Very happy with the product. Handy dispenser for use in the car (though we know not to leave it when we leave the car) and also for home use. Scent not too strong. Dries very well.
Lovely hand wash - keeps hands nice & moisturised
Kept me up to date with progress of purchase, good quality sanitiser, good value.
The hand wash is really good but it took a lot longer to be delivered than stated and I was unable to track. Luckily I had a telephone number whereby I could speak to someone
Hi Patricia, Thanks so much for your 5 star review and sorry your order took slightly longer. We did have a small issue with a few deliveries and tracking that day. However I am please to say that everything is running smoothly now and our tracking is fully back up and running. Please do reach out to us when you next order and we will arrange free shipping for you on that order. Regards, Sam
Very happy with the service and product
I am unable to make a product review as there seems to be a problem with UPS and my delivery.The customer service as been fast and efficient, the delay is with me not receiving the hand wash via UPS. I have no doubt the hand wash will be first class when it arrives.
Hi David, Thanks so much for the 5 star review. As per our phone call we have re-dispatched your order. Hopefully it will make its way to you this time. Regards, Sam
I haven't actually used the product yet, although the dispensers have now been affixed all around the site of our holiday homes. I can recommend the service. It was great being able to speak to someone, a person who knew what they were talking about, could offer advice, and who rang back to tell us when some change was necessitated, plus the product the sanitiser is made in Britain. Impressed so far. Great, thank you very much!
Speedy delivery. Great product.
The delivery was a little overdue but on the whole the service was very good. Pleased with the product looks very good and nice to use.
Arrived as promised. Put to immediate use and found to be great.
very pleased with the size and price, you get a lot of sanitiser for your money, so will order again. Very quick delivery too, from time of order to delivery was only two days, so very impressed. Highly recommend!
Fast delivery and good prices.
Very good product , would use again
Alcohol Hand Wash is rated 4.89 based on 63 reviews