Alcohol Hand Wash Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alcohol Hand Wash
Very quick delivery of this Alcohol Spray Hand Wash product made in the UK. I found it very useful to fill up my small 50ml spray bottle, which I can very conveniently keep in my pocket, and use it between a complete hand wash with soap and water or full alcohol gel rub when moving around in the house, or outside in the garden or shops. I'm very pleased with this purchase and will certainly buy again when I run out
Great communication and excellent service
The hand wash is great the delivery UPS delivered to the wrong address the toilet of the pub over the road no one signed for it, it was just left in the outside toilet
Feels like a wash rather than a rub. Glides easily to ensure full distribution over all areas of the hands. Dries quickly and leaves hands feeling soft.
Excellent service, delivery and product...first class.
easy to order
Have confidence in the product and despite some initial hiccups with the ordering technology I was very happy with the service. Those I spoke to were extremely helpful - thank you, I will be recommending you service and products to my friends and family.
great product
Seems good but too much comes out each press of the plunger and tAkes ages to dry
Excellent product. We are happy to continue using it
Hand wash is good thank you. I will order from them again. However, the neck of the container was damaged in the post and was consequently pushed into the main body of the container which has made it difficult to open. The parcel may have been compressed in the postman's van, presumably.
Happy with product but it's a bit sticky as hands dry
Delivered quickly, does what it says it will, easy to use.
Great products
Small amount goes a long way. Hands feel clean and moisturised afterwards. Very good customer service from start to finish.
Just what we wanted
Not had a fair chance of usage but first impressions are favourable thank you.
Does the job it was purchased for. Prompt service. Very pleased.
Very pleased with the hand wash, it rubs in easily and quickly, no drying effect on my skin so far.
Exactly what I ordered and delivered quickly. It is for my self-catering accommodation and has not yet been used.
Good product. Smart company. Would shop again.
Alcohol Hand Wash is rated 4.89 based on 64 reviews