Alchemy Tattoo Studio, Greater Manchester Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Alchemy Tattoo Studio, Greater Manchester

51 Wallgate, Wigan WN1 1BE, UK

Tell us how Alchemy Tattoo Studio, Greater Manchester made you happy

"The worst mistake of my LIFE was going to this tattoo studio. I have ended up with one of the most uneven, badly done tattoos I have ever had, and I have 14. I had a sternum piece done here, firstly started by Mike (which isn’t BADLY done) just completely different to the design I wanted and he also free handed some stuff which had to get touched up the week after as it wasn’t symmetrical. But then I went back after a while to get some line and dot work added which was done by an APPRENTICE (who I wasn’t even told was training by the way) Scott, and has completely and utterly messed my whole tattoo up. It’s unsymmetrical and very noticeably so, the lines are wobbly, the dots are all different sizes, it’s a whole mess. So thankyou for this awful and uneven tattoo which I am now having to pay £400 to get completely COVERED UP. I am devastated. Not only was the design absolutely nothing like what I asked for, it’s been done shockingly, and to make matters worse, the staff are some of the most obnoxious, rude, arrogant and ignorant people I have ever come across. And I have been to 7 tattoo studios. They do not care about you or your tattoo, they want your money and that’s all they care about. Not art."
Are you Alchemy Tattoo Studio, Greater Manchester? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Alchemy Tattoo Studio, Greater Manchester is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews