New Running Gear Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend New Running Gear

How would you rate New Running Gear ?

Niall Magee
"Excellent customer service, fast response and great follow up. Good updates on the shipment and fast dispatch. The runners were great too"
Paul Nathan
"Stockists of the hard to find but fabulous Newton running shoes. Very quick delivery."
Steve Trutch
"Great products. Fantastic service. Quick delivery. No quibble return/exchange. What's not to like?"
"Absolutely loving my STRYD, and the guys at New Running Gear we’re super fast on emails and really helpful :)"
"I had a problema with the shipping of a Stryd.. They immediatly shipped me another one! Thank you! I'm really satisfied!"
"Product delivered promptly."
"Ver fast delivery"
"Very happy indeed"
"straithforward"
"Quick delivery!"
"Good value and pre-delivery customer service."
"Prompt response to question and good delivery timing. Thank you"
"Quick despatch of my Stryd, at the best price I could find. No problems - great service."
"Purchased Stryd. Delivered promptly, goods arrived quickly to Croatia. Everything went smooth and hassle free. Recommendation!"
"Due to a website glitch the Goodr sungalsses i originally ordered were actually out of stock. I was emailed and given plenty of options. The replacements i received were dispatched very quickly and i am delighted!"
"Fast correct delivery"
"Very prompt efficient service. Initially I couldn't get my Stryd foot pod working, the problem wasn't the food pod but me ! Despite this New Running Gear were very helpful and fast in trying to help. Highly recommended."
"Quick service. Excellent product. Very happy."
"In line with what has been promissed. Fast shipment"
"They are a pleasure to deal with. Respond very quickly to questions and even on a Sunday evening."
"Very fast delivery. And just as ordered."
"Good material, inmediate mailing."
"Great service."