New Running Gear Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend New Running Gear

About New Running Gear : // THE HOME OF INNOVATIVE ENDURANCE KIT & #RunTech

steve.h@alchemynrg.com

E-Spark

How would you rate New Running Gear ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Niall M
"Excellent customer service, fast response and great follow up. Good updates on the shipment and fast dispatch. The runners were great too"
Paul N
"Stockists of the hard to find but fabulous Newton running shoes. Very quick delivery."
"Great products. Fantastic service. Quick delivery. No quibble return/exchange. What's not to like?"
"Really happy with my Stryd! Thanks!!"
"Great selection of products, plenty of detail on the website, plus speedy service."
"Best price on the internet, lightning fast shipping, and quite possibly the best customer service I've ever had the pleasure of chatting to. Utterly recommend."
"Great service and very helpful. Wish every company was as pro active and efficient."
"Although I was annoyed that I had not been given a Hubbox number to collect my parcel, when I emailed New Running Gear they replied straight away and chased Hubbox for the collection number I required. You can always tell how good a company is when there is a problem ... this one is excellent. (And the T-shirt is fantastic quality too.)"
Federico B
Verified Buyer
"The site is very user-friendly, the buying process was very simple. By the way it was not very clear the total amount due to a separate invoice for the shipping cost. Fast shipping time."
"Fast and reliable delivery. Excellent product at a competitive price (Stryd). Thank you"
"Great customers service, very knowledgeable staff. Found exactly what I needed and delivery was super fast. 100% recommend!"
"Great price, then 15% off on top. Free postage with tracking"
"Prompt efficient service."
"Delivered with minimum of fuss. Pod working properly and is giving me some great feedback. Also a nice backup and useful when I can't use Strava like on the treadmill."
"Aside from the great products I bought, delivery was very quick (next day in the first case) and customer service responses were almost immediate. They appear to hold stock and ship via Amazon (at least for the 2 products I bought) so delivery is bound to be A1. I'd happily buy from them again and would happily recommend them even to close friends."
"Recently bought the new Stryd running power meter, brilliant piece of kit, love seeing how my running is going in a totally different way to the average device on the market, would definitely recommend to other runners"
"Recently purchased the new Stryd running pod, really happy with the data and use I'm getting out of this product, this is the future of running, so many great ways to use this pod to help you with your running, love experimenting with different run techniques on the treadmill, and also seeing how the little changes are making to my running. Anyone not using this technology will be left behind because there is so much you can get out of using this when you understand the many aspects of its data acquisition."
"It was a free order of a PDF!"
"A new product that works well and undercuts the competition significantly on price - great! :)"
"Excellent communication and swift delivery. Product as described."
"I have never worn Newton running shoes before, and they are very different to my usual road shoe, which is Brooks Adrenaline. I have completed several runs in them and am getting used to them; they seem to encourage more of a front foot strike because of the built up piece which runs across the foot from the ball of the foot. They are a good fit and comfortable to run in; I checked the sizing on the Newton website before buying, which suggested going up half a size from the size that I take in Brooks, and this has meant that I have the right size. They are a very bright and vibrant colour, and I'm glad I have tried something new!"
"Great customer service; really quick response times to emails, even over the Christmas holidays, and very helpful in sorting out sizes. I would highly recommend this company."
New Running Gear is rated 4.82 based on 99 reviews