Alban Cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alban Cleaning

How would you rate Alban Cleaning?

Karen
Verified Buyer

I needed help quickly between tenants. I knew of Alban Cleaning Services but hadn't used them - until now.
The service was fast, efficient, friendly and most importantly effective.
For me, this makes Alban Cleaning one of best providers around.
The house was cleaned and the carpets good as new in quick time.
Will definitely use again and again. Will definitely highly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you to you and your team for making my house all sparkly and clean!
Karen Taylor
Verified Buyer

Fantastic results, friendly staff would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reasonable cleaning company
Michael Bailey

Great service couldn't recommend them highly enough TOP NOTCH
Miss Merrim
Verified Buyer

Great company to deal with, very pleased with the excellent service they provided!! Would highly recommend!
Mr Officer
Verified Buyer

After a recent house clearance my floors and carpets were soiled heavily and needed an essential revamp. I contacted Alban cleaning by recommendation from a friend and was overjoyed with their service. A very professional company which provide an A* service. I would definitely use this company again and would recommend highly if you required an excellent cleaning service
Marc Marazzi
Verified Buyer

Great experience with Alban Cleaning! We had some tough stains we were unable to move, and had used another company that were rude, overpriced and unreliable.

Alban Cleaning made an effort to understand our requirement, we professional and polite, and arrived when they said they would.

Their price was completely fair for the service we received, and Alban Cleaning made sure they did not leave any mess after they were done.

Very happy to provide a recommendation, and am pleased to have met a friendly service organisation for a change!
Hayleigh
Verified Buyer

Amazing service from initial enquiry to final clean.
Advice was outstanding and i was informed what would be involved with the clean, even able to give me a clear description of products used and why. Would highly recommend as my carpets are like brand new again, Thank you ACS
Lisa Bates
Verified Buyer

Highly recommend Alban cleaning. The carpet looked new again after their work, really very pleased with the outcome. Polite, professional staff too. See you next time!
Danielle Oliver
Verified Buyer

Amazing job of cleaning my cream carpets and rug , look brand new again , very friendly staff would def use again .
Kosta Foufas
Verified Buyer

Professional, and excellent service.
Couldn't believe they were the same carpets, looked like new when they were done.
John Mason

Outstanding service.Highly recommended.
Sam Kinnear
Verified Buyer

Fab service, carpets came up a treat. Wld definitely recommend them.
Liz Scotford
Verified Buyer

Very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend
Bo
Verified Buyer

A quality service from start to finish. Would highly recommend using ACS.
Top banana!
Dcfootballcoaching
Verified Buyer

A Professional, friendly and reliable service provided by ACS. No job is to big or to small, and at very competative rates!.
Carly
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and great value for money I would highly recommend alban cleaning.
Gels
Verified Buyer

great customer service from initial contact through to getting the job done, especially accommodating considering the urgency and lateness of our enquiry! - Can't recommend highly enough!!
Katy Ball
Verified Buyer

By far the best carpet cleaning service I have used. Excellent service with fantastic results every time. Friendly and efficient staff, I would highly recommended Alban Cleaning to anyone!
M.chan
Verified Buyer

I tried Alban Cleaning through a recommendation from a friend when some tenants moved from a property I had let out for 2 years. The carpet was originally a light brown / cream colour but was disgustingly dirty in the hallway. I thought I would need to get a new carpet but the cost for cleaning it made it worth trying first. I was so happy with the deep clean of the carpet and did not have to replace it.
Very good quality service that i would recommend to my anyone.
Dave
Verified Buyer

Great service and I just love the staff there.
Alban Cleaning is rated 4.96 based on 56 reviews