Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Keisha
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Miss Zsuzsanna F
Amazing service as always and such good quality products for the price, Akoma is my go-to supplier for my DIY projects! Can't recommend them enough :)
Great product for my skin. Smells great. Covers well without leaving my skin greasy. Will definitely make this a part of my daily skin routine.
I love this Shea Butter. A little goes a long way. I use a wooden lolly stick (eco friendly!!) to scrape the amount of butter I want, rub it in the palms of my hands to soften then massage it in where needed. Excellent for itchy shins which many of us get in the winter. Also great on my feet at bedtime - wake up to soft feet. I will be reordering.
Started making my own creams and was referred to Akoma by WholeElise on YouTube. Very quick and prompt service. Will certainly use again.
Love it! My skin feels super clean after use.
This is authentic shea nilotica, ethically sourced at a gd price, from a gd company. Great lighter alternative to shea butter. Personally like to use it when I don't want a heavy duty moisturiser, thus I like it during spring, summer autumn time. For the winter period I like akoma Ghanian shea butter.
I'm very happy with the customer service and the excellent quality of products and ingredients. And very good and quick delivery. Will definitely continue using Akoma!
Beautiful smell of fresh roses, which I have used my formulation for a toner and serum ✨🌱
We ordered shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil and some essential oils. The ingredients were delivered super quickly, were excellent quality and we've made some lovely moisturiser. We'll definitely be using you again, thank you so much for making lovely quality, fair trade ingredients affordable for those on a budget :)
I made a mistake with my order and Customer Service were excellent in sorting it out. My order was delivered next morning.
High quality products and fair prices. would highly recommend
Over the years all the products I have purchased from Akoma Skincare have been of superior quality and good value for the money spent. Their liquid Castile Soap is a joy to use and so gentle on the skin. Their Shea Butter likewise. It's true to say all Akoma products are great as well as ethically produced. Thank you guys for making this world a better place for all of us.
Good quality
No problems with Akoma
Love this company! Will be buying again, used the Shea butter to make my own whipped body butter at home and it is the best thing out of the shower. Would highly recommend :) Quick delivery & good customer service.
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Akoma is one of my go-to suppliers, great products and friendly service.
Love it, makes my skin feel smooth!
Glad to finď organic anď ŕaw Shea butter.
This is a wonderful product. Very healing. Although it seems a little greasy it absorbs quickly. And doesn’t clog up the skin. It’s hard in the pot so you need to get some out and rub it in your hands to soften a little. I use this on my face to improve the wrinkles. Works. A little goes a long way.
Great products and customer care.
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.81 based on 660 reviews