Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Keisha
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Leah
High quality products and fair prices. would highly recommend
Over the years all the products I have purchased from Akoma Skincare have been of superior quality and good value for the money spent. Their liquid Castile Soap is a joy to use and so gentle on the skin. Their Shea Butter likewise. It's true to say all Akoma products are great as well as ethically produced. Thank you guys for making this world a better place for all of us.
Good quality
No problems with Akoma
Love this company! Will be buying again, used the Shea butter to make my own whipped body butter at home and it is the best thing out of the shower. Would highly recommend :) Quick delivery & good customer service.
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Akoma is one of my go-to suppliers, great products and friendly service.
Love it, makes my skin feel smooth!
Glad to finď organic anď ŕaw Shea butter.
This is a wonderful product. Very healing. Although it seems a little greasy it absorbs quickly. And doesn’t clog up the skin. It’s hard in the pot so you need to get some out and rub it in your hands to soften a little. I use this on my face to improve the wrinkles. Works. A little goes a long way.
Great products and customer care.
Great quality oil palm oil arrived quickly
Calm and soothing for the skin.
Arrived . Perfect
Absolutely ace products and couldn't be happier with my first order. The oils feel and smell great and you can tell that they are produced to the highest quality. A newly found future favorite.
Order came a lot sooner than expected so that was great and I had no other issues at all.
Quality skincare. I love this brand!
Hi Squalene oil as usual was as expected, delivery was next day, we only expected the usual 3/5 days, brilliant, been using Akoma for several years never had a problem yet.
My family and I just love your product use it every day very good well done akoma
I bought some Kombo butter to create my own pain relief balm. Lovely stuff that just melts into your skin. Fab service from Akoma and my product arrived quickly. Thank you!
Hace ya unos cuantos años que compro productos de Akoma, es importante para mi saber que no sólo la calidad es excelente si no que la gente que los producen reciben un precio justo por su trabajo. Los recomiendo
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.81 based on 610 reviews