Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Keisha
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Leah
Just to say I am really pleased with the Akoma product range. So far everything I have been purchasing are really good. i like the fact that most of the products are organic, ethical and pure. The black soap, shea butter, Ghanaian gari and palm oil are among some of my favourites.
I have purchased multiple products from this company. Just purchased some Rhassoul clay, Aloe vera juice,Aloe vera Gel. The Quality of the products are great and always come well packaged. There are absolutely loads of other companies to choose from but I will be sticking gwith Akoma so, Keep up the good work.
Fast shipping and black soap is perfect for my skin I have a very sensitive skin and I found this life saver skin is on point love it🥰
Excellent quality, I use it in my hair products. Absolutely love it
Excellent Quality!! I really love this oil. Thank you very much.
love the aloe vera. couldnt believe the size as well :)
Beautiful product! Great size and it cleanses well. Would strongly recommend.
I have now received an email from the company and I have seen the organic certification for their products. The missing label on my product was a glitch which they are addressing. I suppose I expected a response to my initial email a bit quicker than I should have done. Thank you
dear Customer Service Team, I recently purchased some Bentonite Clay from you. Today I tried to mix it with water, but it just clumped up. I added more water to the point the mixture was literally swimming in it, and it would not mixed any further. I normally buy the Aztec Indian Healing Clay and have never had a problem mixing the clay with liquid whether it's water, Apple cider vinegar, or aloe vera juice. Very disappointed as I wanted to use it on my face and hair, and I can't as the powder will not fully dissolve in the water. I really wish I never bought this. I tried calling the number on the website and it went to an EE voicemail, even though no mobile number is listed. DEE
Nicely packed and great products quality 😊❤️
The African black soap, is absolutely perfect. The scent is neutral but after using it for a week now, my skin feels amazing. It always feels great when you get great service from a Black-owned start up, i'm supporting all the way!
Great product, prompt delivery. Good to see Akoma moving away from plastic packaging as well.
lovely soap - quick to lather, gentle smell and excellent moisturising for my dry skin.... I've just ordered more :) excellent service too, as usual - thank you
Quick fast service and great quality argan oil at a very reasonable price.
Very nice quality products that I have been buying for years.
All natural ingredients
Good sample, will be placing an order for more,
Amazing service as always and such good quality products for the price, Akoma is my go-to supplier for my DIY projects! Can't recommend them enough :)
Great product for my skin. Smells great. Covers well without leaving my skin greasy. Will definitely make this a part of my daily skin routine.
I love this Shea Butter. A little goes a long way. I use a wooden lolly stick (eco friendly!!) to scrape the amount of butter I want, rub it in the palms of my hands to soften then massage it in where needed. Excellent for itchy shins which many of us get in the winter. Also great on my feet at bedtime - wake up to soft feet. I will be reordering.
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.80 based on 617 reviews