Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Keisha
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Leah
Quick delivery, authentic products. Good shopping experience
I love Akoma's products and what they are standing for.
I recommend Akoma 100%, good quality products with great customer service and communication.
Excellent quick service.
The best shea butters full stop. I absolutely love these products and I'm slowly working my way through the different types of products because I love a good pamper💥
Have only bought Akoma Shea Butter so far, but it seems to be an excellent product
Wonderful product, excellent customer service. Highly recommend!
Happy for me to click n collect my hymalan salt, pleasant and order ready to collect on time 😊
I could see an instant difference in my skin. My face and body appeared a lot clearer and I felt super clean every morning and night. I will definitely be stocking up this month.
I love these products! They’re all natural and it’s good to see that they are sustaining a community of women in the process. The Ghanaian black soap is amazing, I use the unscented as a facial cleanser you only need a small amount so it lasts a long time. They also included a free extra sample piece of black soap. The unscented Shea butter is great too, I love it after showering, it leaves the skin soft for ages. Overall I will definitely be repurchasing these fantastic items. The shipping was quick and the pack again is also eco friendly x
Love Akoma products they never disappoint. This is my second purchase of this oil, great quality, will definitely buy again. Highly recommend
I love the raw cocoa butter, I have eczema in my joints and neck. I've stopped using all steroid creams or creams prescribed from the doctors. The shea butter works fantastically and makes my skin very smooth.
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th March 2021
This is the best Shea butter I’ve tried so far. Been using different brands over the last 20 yrs
Akoma has really good products
Akoma Skincare is the Primus Inter Pares of organic skincare. Highly recommended. Prompt delivery and professionalism.
Akoma's shea butter is super soft and smells gorgeous. Used to make a body butter for my company MelaBeauty (@melaBeautycoon socials). Love the fact it is sourced from Ghana
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Very fast delivery and good communication.
Makes the skin and hair so soft
Just to say I am really pleased with the Akoma product range. So far everything I have been purchasing are really good. i like the fact that most of the products are organic, ethical and pure. The black soap, shea butter, Ghanaian gari and palm oil are among some of my favourites.
I have purchased multiple products from this company. Just purchased some Rhassoul clay, Aloe vera juice,Aloe vera Gel. The Quality of the products are great and always come well packaged. There are absolutely loads of other companies to choose from but I will be sticking gwith Akoma so, Keep up the good work.
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.80 based on 615 reviews