Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Leah
good prouducts
Very good customer service. Was such a nice surprise when they sent a complimentary bar of black soap and some Shea butter for Ghana’s Independence Day! Will definitely be buying from here again.
Akoma provides a very good service. Both in the quality of their products and delivery. I recommend Akoma and will carry on buying from them.
I am very please with Akoma Skincare.
Bought the black soap, have been using it every day for over a month now, I can see a clear difference in my skin. 10/10 would recommend, effective, affordable and gentle.
Fantastic product, it works wonders for afro hair. I mix it with other oils and my hair looks like I have blow dried it. Service is always trustworthy and reliable.
Amazing natural products, great prices, fast delivery and after my second purchase they added a couple of their products as a gift which is a very nice touch. I'm so happy I've found Akoma.
For the past few years we have used Akoma and we have never been disappointed!! All of the products are of an extremely high standard which you cannot find elsewhere. We always recommend Akoma to people who want to source organic and ethically sourced ingredients at an impeccable standard. thank you Akoma!
I love this company so much and recommended it to my friends and family, I love that they are vegan and supporting local communities, cannot rate highly enough!
A happy customer who keeps coming back for years .
Really enjoy the liquid black soap, my new stable body wash, super cleansing not drying. Purchased a gift set for my friend's birthday and she loved it.
I love Akoma. Great products, good delivery and it seems the ethics are great too!
Black shea soap makes a lovely shampoo. I've been using it for years and my hair is in great condition.
Great products! Will keep ordering !!
The main soap I use now!
Quick delivery, authentic products. Good shopping experience
I love Akoma's products and what they are standing for.
I recommend Akoma 100%, good quality products with great customer service and communication.
Excellent quick service.
The best shea butters full stop. I absolutely love these products and I'm slowly working my way through the different types of products because I love a good pamperđź’Ą
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.81 based on 610 reviews