Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Akita Systems Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Gareth
More Photos & Videos
Any issues that I have had have been resolved quickly and efficiently
Fast and courteous response, they let you know what they need to do, why they are doing it and then get it sorted.
They solved the issue
They are always available to help and resolve our problems.
speed of problem resolution
prompt knowledgeable service
very fast personal response
The usual positive response and quick resolution of the problem, a simple issue, but beyond my knowledge to fix!
quick response to any issues we have, keeping you updated whilst the problem is being fixed.
They are efficient in calling to speak to receptionist and then calling back to sort out the issue. They fix the issue quickly.

However every time there is an update I need to do on my laptop, the have to put the Akita Username and password. Can I not put in the u/n and p/w?
After the initial wait for a call back, Mason was very helpful throughout and eventually got my problem sorted.
Fast response, very helpful
Akita made me happy by promising that if I gave this review they won't ask me for another one.

Other than that they have proved to be a competent IT support company and in recent times their response times have dropped which is something to be commended.
Fixed the slow and sluggish PC.
I logged a call and received a call back VERY quickly :)
when i logged a problem I received a call back promptly and issues were resolved I found Ben to be extremely efficient and helpful
Response to an email issue was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. Many thanks!
Good response to requests for support and help.
Very prompt and professional service
Excellent quick service. Thank you.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 295 reviews