Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Read Akita Systems Limited Reviews

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15, Nepicar Park, London Road

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
He solved my issue very efficiently and effectively
Responsive to my needs, solved my IT challenge. And very polite too! Does what it says on the tin
Very quick to respond and resolve any issues I have with my computer and network. I appreciate the same quick response I got when I was having issues connecting to the server. Big thanks
Printer set up quick and easy. Thank you
In person or on the phone they are extremely helpful and always very quick to log and act on queries
Akita's technical team are knowledgeable and are always happy to help. Wouldn't have gotten through the last year without them - would highly recommend.
What I love about Akita is that they will call you minutes after you log a call and all staff are just great. Cant thank them enough.
because my issues are resolved very quickly
Always quick to respond, always know what their talking about (which is nice most companies support you end up talking to someone who knows the basic if your lucky).
Always someone pleasant there to answer our calls. Nearly always fix issues quickly
Akita responded and resolved the issue very quickly. The staff are helpful and polite.
Any issues that I have had have been resolved quickly and efficiently
Fast and courteous response, they let you know what they need to do, why they are doing it and then get it sorted.
They solved the issue
They are always available to help and resolve our problems.
speed of problem resolution
prompt knowledgeable service
very fast personal response
The usual positive response and quick resolution of the problem, a simple issue, but beyond my knowledge to fix!
quick response to any issues we have, keeping you updated whilst the problem is being fixed.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.7 based on 306 reviews