Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Read Akita Systems Limited Reviews

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15, Nepicar Park, London Road

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Gave access to a personal email mailbox
they all seem to be able to assist my self as quickly as they can ,wish our other people could have the same dedication as your team thanks very much for last year merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you all ,bill mcavoy
Akita always provide us with a prompt and efficient service. Tom helped us set up our network and the team have guided us where we needed help.
After 10 mins was able to find a solution
We have worked with Akita for many years now. They have always provided a first class service! Keep up the good work!
On point with assistance.Gives instructions with clarity and understanding.
Always very helpful staff from the person who answers the phone and logs the request to the person who comes through and sorts out the problem.
Akita has an amazing team and I would say you can't get any better when reliable IT support is needed! Our full operation is cloud based with them; they deliver a very comprehensive IT support and are always ready to help. They provide spotless customer service for our 44 senior professionals in a high demanding environment. As the Head of IT, I will certainly recommend them.
Solid service, always get the problem sorted
Resolved my problem with the printer.
First class service uncomplicated advice thank you
Very good service and good technicians.
Fast and courteous response to all IT problems we encounter and the staff are always polite and helpful.
Akita always react promptly to any requests and the engineers are all very helpful
quick response, remote access to fault find, options to repair/replace offered promptly. What's not to like!!!! well done
Responsive to my needs, solved my IT challenge. And very polite too!

Does what it says on the tin
In person or on the phone they are extremely helpful and always very quick to log and act on queries
Akita's technical team are knowledgeable and are always happy to help. Wouldn't have gotten through the last year without them - would highly recommend.
What I love about Akita is that they will call you minutes after you log a call and all staff are just great. Cant thank them enough.
because my issues are resolved very quickly
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 299 reviews