Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Read Akita Systems Limited Reviews

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15 Nepicar ParkLondon Road

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Always very helpful staff from the person who answers the phone and logs the request to the person who comes through and sorts out the problem.
Akita has an amazing team and I would say you can't get any better when reliable IT support is needed! Our full operation is cloud based with them; they deliver a very comprehensive IT support and are always ready to help. They provide spotless customer service for our 44 senior professionals in a high demanding environment. As the Head of IT, I will certainly recommend them.
Solid service, always get the problem sorted
Resolved my problem with the printer.
First class service uncomplicated advice thank you
Very good service and good technicians.
Fast and courteous response to all IT problems we encounter and the staff are always polite and helpful.
Akita always react promptly to any requests and the engineers are all very helpful
quick response, remote access to fault find, options to repair/replace offered promptly. What's not to like!!!! well done
Responsive to my needs, solved my IT challenge. And very polite too! Does what it says on the tin
In person or on the phone they are extremely helpful and always very quick to log and act on queries
Akita's technical team are knowledgeable and are always happy to help. Wouldn't have gotten through the last year without them - would highly recommend.
What I love about Akita is that they will call you minutes after you log a call and all staff are just great. Cant thank them enough.
because my issues are resolved very quickly
Always someone pleasant there to answer our calls. Nearly always fix issues quickly
Akita responded and resolved the issue very quickly. The staff are helpful and polite.
Any issues that I have had have been resolved quickly and efficiently
Fast and courteous response, they let you know what they need to do, why they are doing it and then get it sorted.
They are always available to help and resolve our problems.
speed of problem resolution