AJS Decorating ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AJS Decorating ltd
Telephone
"Project priced competitively and executed very professionally. The team were amiable and thorough. We would highly recommend."
"AJS were efficient and professional. Talking through work carried out day by day, kept to schedule and cleaned up thoroughly after each day. Would highly recommend."
"Add highly skilled and Hard working team with great attention to detail and readiness to discuss the work as it goes on. I would definitely recommend them and hope to give them more work in the future."
"AJS are an excellent company and I have used them several times on both domestic and business jobs. They are friendly and helpful and always complete the job to the very highest of standards. Highly recommended"
"I got this company to redecorate 2 bedrooms and the kitchen ceiling which had some water damage. A very professional job by a very courteous and polite team. Everything was left in a good and tidy order and all for a very competitive price. Would highly recommend this company’s service."
"AJS have provided decorating services to both the interior and exterior of my property after extensive renovations. Tony and John were both professional, tidy and I highly recommend them."
"AJS decorated my whole house after having extensive building works done and they did this to an really high standard, really professional service and they clean up after themselves too! They also kept to the time scale they estimated too. Highly recommend."
"We have used AJS Decorating Ltd on both domestic and commercial properties and shall continue to use John and Tony for their high standards and professionalism"
"Fantastic -friendly, professional service. I Used AJS to decorate both interior and exterior after a full property renovation. The guys were helpful, clean and tidy, on schedule and happy to share new ideas and advice. I found the price to be very competitive as well.. I would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending to friends and family."
"Tony and John of AJS proved themselves to be very experienced aa well as very friendly decorators. They closely followed our wishes and also made very helpful recommendations. The job was to decorate our entire house ceilings, walls and woodwork. Preparation work was excellent and all work was carried out to plan and the job was completed on time, 4th April 2019. They are a very professional team and were accommodating moving our more awkward pieces of furniture. We appreciated that they came back for snagging and made sure we were completely satisfied. We highly recommend them."
"We used Tony and John's company AJS when one of our tier one decorating companies failed to preform on one of our site's, the guys came in and finished the work with no problems and did a super job. Will definitely recommend to others"
"I live in a listed building so attention to detail is paramount. I’m always nervous when employing new tradesmen but AJS put my mind at rest very quickly. The standard of their workmanship, both inside and out, was first class. They were punctual, polite and got the job done efficiently. Their quote was also extremely competitive. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them. Thanks again!"
"Used AJS Decorating LTD many times now & will definitely recommend to others. Excellent work, very tidy & trustworthy. Thank you."
"Fantastic firm and top class decorators. Tony and John were reliable, clean and tidy and incredibly hardworking. Really nice guys too. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them! Did a superb job!"
"Tony and John done a fantastic job on the whole house kept everything nice and clean and at Very reasonable price couldn't recommend them highly enough"
"John did an excellent job decorating my hallway and also painting all our doors- We are very pleased with it all and will definitely use again thanks"
"We have used AJS Decorating on both domestic and commercial properties and will continue to use John and Tony for their high standards and professionalism"
"tony did a great job decorating my lounge and kitchen will be using when we get our upstairs re decorated!"
"Tony and John decorated my house beautifully, so helpful and pleasant to have around. Will use again."
AJS Decorating ltd is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews