AJ Electronics Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend AJ Electronics

How would you rate AJ Electronics ?

"Stay away from these Idiots... First the owner Richard isn't there half of the time and if anybody else answers the phone, they have no clue what is going on. Second, they have had my receiver for 2 months. 1 month ago, they said they was waiting on a part. NOW they say that cant reproduce the problem... Worst place I have ever have to try to deal with..."
"Price for Canon Powershot S3 appeared to be best, but when I ordered it I was told that theyd made an error and actually it was £100 more. Mistakes happen but if it was me Id keep the customer sweet and compensate by offering at least as good as best available - alas no offer made and price is now completely uncompetitive, so the usual hassle with credit card refunds etc etc. Best indication of customer service is how such occasions are handled - AJ Electronics failed in this instance. Steve - unbeatable.co.uk"
"I have used AJElectronics on a couple of occasions and have always received excellent service fast delivery. I would recommend them to anyone looking for good value electronic products. Steve Mogg - Unbeatable.co.uk"
AJ Electronics is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews