Airport Shuttles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Airport Shuttles

Tell us how Airport Shuttles made you happy

"First class service from the minute we made our enquiry for a return trip from Guildford and Tilbury to being dropped back after the trip. Price was the best value offered and the driver was prompt, courteous and the vehicle immaculate. Particularly valued the call half an hour before return collection which reassured us that we would be picked exactly on time. Would highly recommend them."
"Reliable, prompt and well presented cars"
"It was good. The Driver was very friendly"
"Taxi arrived on time very helpful driver, at the airport we left a bag in the taxi driver came straight back with it"
"The car was waiting for me, even though my flight was early. Driver was friendly and the journey good."
"Excellent service"
"ace"
"Excellent service accompanied by professional drivers with comfortable vehicles, I use Airport Shuttles religiously for business and personal travel to all London airports they have very reasonable rates for the service provided. Highly recommended."
"We’ve been using Airport Shuttles for a while now. They are always reliable and extremely accommodating. The cars are always immaculate and the drivers are always courteous and on time. Would thoroughly recommend."
"Good service at good price."
"Excellent prompt and efficient service for both personal and professional travel"
"Driver was highly professional. I will definitely use the service again."
"The drivers are punctual, courteous, and professional, the cars are modern and comfortable, and their prices are competitive. My travels just got a bit less stressful."
"I use Airport Shuttles to take me from my home in the Surrey Hills to either Gatwick or Heathrow on business trips on a weekly basis . I use them time and time again because they are always prompt, flexible and offer a professional and courteous service. I cannot recommend them enough!"
"Excellent and timely service for my airport transfer to Gatwick and back."
"This is the first time we have used an airport shuttle as we usually park at the airport. But do to unforeseen circumstances, we could not use the car. we booked with Airport Shuttles and the whole experience was great. The driver turned up 10 mins before we needed to leave and helped with luggage and was there to collect us upon our return, again helping with the luggage. The whole experience for us was very good and would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you to the driver for his good customer service and Airport Shuttle for providing an easy booking system and service."
"Excellent service"
"Always courteous, reliable and most importantly on time no matter what the weather, even got me home through a snow blizzard - couldn’t be better"
"On time, excellent service , would use again"
"Always punctual. Always friendly. Very helpful."
Airport Shuttles is rated 4.94 based on 36 reviews