Airport Shuttles Reviews

4.9
Based on 282 reviews
Read Airport Shuttles Reviews

Tell us how Airport Shuttles made you happy
Excellent service, always punctual and professional
I have been using Airport Shuttles for a couple of years, they are super efficient, keeping you updated, I usually have very early morning taxis, so they text me to let me know when they are near my house, the cars are always comfy and very clean. I highly recommend them to all work colleagues
Reliable, friendly drivers and confortable cars
Easy booking on line. Good communication from friendly driver. All went to plan. Would recommend .
Great guys..always on time, always clean, always pleaseant to deal with.
The best & always timely service to & from any airports in the London area as well as cruise terminal in Southampton!
Very efficient and comfortable service.
Very friendly and helpful driver. The ride was also great.
Punctual as always and straight to the door!
On time, friendly and reliable
Excellent car and driver.
Excellent service. Arrived very promptly. Beautiful clean car. Driver very professional, well dressed and polite. Cannot fault the journey. Would definitely recommend and use this company again.
I like the simple online booking system. I like the fact that my driver sent me a text the night before to confirm (it was a very early morning pick-up). I like the fact that the drivers are reliable which is the most important thing with airport runs. I will definitely use the company again for my airport taxi service requirements.
Punctual, polite, effective
Prompt efficient service that got me to and from Heathrow in minimum time. Highly recommended.
Staff courteous and polite.... bit expensive
Rasheed was very friendly and on time.
Excellent service. I will definitively use them again.
I’ve booked it twice from Farnborough to Heathrow, the price was very good for number of passengers and bags, the drivers were professional and sharp on time, the journey was smooth and arrived before time because they know the shortcuts and busy roads very well, the driver will check your flight time and which gate before leaving. In summary: highly recommended.
I used Airport Shuttles in April 2021 when I was arriving back in the U.K. — relocating here after living in the USA for 20 years. So I was trying to coordinate a shuttle to an unfamiliar new location, and also navigating my collection, knowing I wouldn’t have access to a U.K. mobile phone when I landed. The shuttle team worked with me in advance, so we could coordinate everything, including the fact that I’d have to get into the terminal & find a public phone to use. And they coordinated with me to allow my driver to do a stop on the journey, so I could pick up a rental key. They were great! And so was my driver — he was amazingly helpful on the day. Really sorry that I don’t recall his name to give him a shout-out, here! Can highly recommend this company. It was a stressful relocation, especially landing while the country was still pretty much in lockdown, but they really helped to at least get me safely transferred to where I was staying.
Airport Shuttles is rated 4.9 based on 282 reviews