AirPOS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AirPOS

About AirPOS: AirPOS is point of sale (POS) and e-commerce software that helps independent retailers to sell in their stores, sell online and to manage their retail business.

Live Chat

How would you rate AirPOS ?

"I used this system in my shop for ages , really great system and very reliable. Pity there is no multi buy options. Highly recommended though . Thank you"
"The system is very good but it is not 24 Hour service which is a shame. The system is great and easy to use I would recommend AIRPOS Reiew from (Salad Box) Cambodia"
"We've only been using AirPOS for a month, but already we know we'll be in for the long haul! No software can be 100% perfect for everyone but all our queries have been really quickly addressed and all our feedback has been welcomed and followed up with a really apparent willingness to adapt and improve. There are not many companies out there that we would endorse so heavily or so soon but the AirPOS team in the short time we have known them have really impressed us. The till system itself is intuitive, clean, professional, all-encompassing and easy to learn with only a few issues in the back office that we know are being totally addressed very shortly. Helen H at Sakala"
"I contacted Martin to learn more about the AirPOS service for a small Farm Shop-type enterprise. He was clear and patient in explaining how the system would support the requirements I asked about, and he was also honest and helpful about the features that were not supported, which I appreciate very much. This was exactly what I needed and I could not ask for more! Excellent service - thank you very much, Martin!"
"T"
"Excellent product, highly adaptable to our needs with a hardworking and responsive support team."
"I was looking for a till to solve all my problems and make my life easier, running 2 locations with 3 departments, inputting daily sales in our old accounting system was a 15 hr job. Changing to Xero and finding the perfect till in AirPos has changed the way we do things. I am delighted that the whole process is now automated. I have only 80 products and with the CSV template I had them down of my old system and up on Airpos in less than 10 min, Vat rates all set and categories all perfect too. Cant imagine any reason for change the staff took to it like ducks to water. David O Sullivan, Alphasud.ie"
"Good pos software"
"I'm just starting out and I can't recommend them enough already! They have bent over backwards to help me out which is really appreciated as I have no idea what I'm doing with this side of things! If I need help I just ask them and I usually get a response within a couple of minutes. I have also been on the phone and they have logged me into their computer so they can show me what to do step by step. I've also watched some of their tutorials which are really helpful. The software does what it says on the tin and is backed up by 5* customer service. Needless to say I'm a happy customer! Thanks x"
"The Airpos team is really good in terms of their customer service and support. The only reason we had to leave them is because the features we need for our till system are not available on Airpos. Will consider returning when they include all the features we need. Raymond Lam Director at Vendula London Limited"
"Great support easy to use"
"One of the best bits of kit I have used"
"A very good system that is user freindly. Very easy to input stock and prices. The team at AIRPOS are very helpfull and are always there to help if you need help with the system and responses to problems and quiries are very quick. The thing i like the most about the system is that you can make the front office as easy to use as you like its a very flexible system and can be laid out to suit your needs. 10 out of 10 for the support these guys offer there service is outstanding"
"Very easy to use"
"Airpos has given us a fast and stable way to access our customers."
"There is always someone there to who you can turn to for help."
"Sometimes someone comes up with something a little special, something that’s almost the same as everyone else but isn’t. This in my opinion is AirPos. From day one the system has been easy to use, the back up support is staggeringly good. This company really is the way a company should be run. It’s almost like Apple want to be, completely focused, nothing is too much trouble (even when I’m being a bit thick) and it just works. If anyone is considering a POS system then please try every single other one and then come to this because it is then you will realise, as I did, that quality is very difficult to find. Thanks for making my businesses a little easier to run."
"excellent app and amazing customer service, and timely updates"
"AirPOS is feature-packed, but simple. It provides the best value for money of any POS I've seen, is easy to set up and to use. We've not really needed support, but on the odd occasions we've contacted, the people I've spoken to have been very helpful. On setting up a new business, we used an old-fashioned till system for about a year, which cost nearly a grand, was incredibly hard to program, and regularly broke down. Moving to AirPOS is one of the best decisions we've made, and I can't believe we managed to do business without it."
"Airpos keeps an accurate account of my cash, stock and sales. Plus it works seamlessly across two till devices."
AirPOS is rated 4.72 based on 46 reviews