AirPOS Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AirPOS

About AirPOS: AirPOS is point of sale (POS) and e-commerce software that helps independent retailers to sell in their stores, sell online and to manage their retail business.

Tell us how AirPOS made you happy

Live Chat
"The Colliery Hub CIC, yeah great service, very friendly and quick to help. got more support than ive seen anywhere else. Awesome stuff"
"Was very suprised on how easy it was to get help, not had this lvl of support from anywhere else. A few hiccups along the way but overall would recommend again and again"
"Been using this app for years in my other business and like it so much that I’ve just set up for my new business. The reports make accounting so easy. The only constructive feedback I would give is to be able to build products from ingredients, have more variants available when setting up products, different tax rates on variants and to be able to put variants into a spreadsheet to bulk upload as I’ve just had to copy my entire inventory of 800 items manually which was tiresome but glad I’ve done it as it’s now a robust inventory. The stability of the app is fantastic and I’d recommend it to anyone that I running a small business."
"Only been using the software a few days. especially the eCommerce add on, you will not be beat on price. Im happy i found you guys, and as for the customer service, 20/10 ive spoken to Matthew several times over the last few days and he has really been helpful along the guys on web-chat have also been tremendous. All my questions have been answered straight away. and there are online guides for every operation available. the POS and eCommerce is Idiot proof."
"Brilliant support whenever you need it. Efficient POS system with many features, & very affordable. Has been great for us, starting a small independent retail business that allows a synchronised E-commerce platform."
"Glad that integration with printers is getting better. We use your software primarily in the US and the UK centric development has been getting in the way at times with using your software, for example for Paypal Here. I think if you want to grow you really should spend some time making sure it's compatible with US based solutions. We're getting to the point where the reports aren't enough for our needs and we'll need to start exporting and slicing and dicing the data in Excel. We haven't tried it yet, but hoping that it's available. Overall the software itself is good, easy to use. In our business we do tasting events where we sell our products. Sometimes those tasting events go past midnight, and so the sales calendar looks all chopped up with some of the same event on two different days. Would be nicer to have a calendar that had when the zread started or ended all lumped together, at least for us."
"Air pos is awesome very simple to use and easy to install and update . My staff love it ! I now have two subscriptions for both my businesses and would definitely recommend there software over any other product on the market Jason Turton Apple blossom cafe"
"The guys at airpos especially Matthew and David were first class"
"AirPOS what a great point of sale app, easy to use, great back office, great customer service, would strongly recommend. Sarah Vipers Le Cafe Crepe Ltd"
"I used this system in my shop for ages , really great system and very reliable. Pity there is no multi buy options. Highly recommended though . Thank you"
"The system is very good but it is not 24 Hour service which is a shame. The system is great and easy to use I would recommend AIRPOS Reiew from (Salad Box) Cambodia"
"We've only been using AirPOS for a month, but already we know we'll be in for the long haul! No software can be 100% perfect for everyone but all our queries have been really quickly addressed and all our feedback has been welcomed and followed up with a really apparent willingness to adapt and improve. There are not many companies out there that we would endorse so heavily or so soon but the AirPOS team in the short time we have known them have really impressed us. The till system itself is intuitive, clean, professional, all-encompassing and easy to learn with only a few issues in the back office that we know are being totally addressed very shortly. Helen H at Sakala"
"I contacted Martin to learn more about the AirPOS service for a small Farm Shop-type enterprise. He was clear and patient in explaining how the system would support the requirements I asked about, and he was also honest and helpful about the features that were not supported, which I appreciate very much. This was exactly what I needed and I could not ask for more! Excellent service - thank you very much, Martin!"
"Excellent product, highly adaptable to our needs with a hardworking and responsive support team."
"I was looking for a till to solve all my problems and make my life easier, running 2 locations with 3 departments, inputting daily sales in our old accounting system was a 15 hr job. Changing to Xero and finding the perfect till in AirPos has changed the way we do things. I am delighted that the whole process is now automated. I have only 80 products and with the CSV template I had them down of my old system and up on Airpos in less than 10 min, Vat rates all set and categories all perfect too. Cant imagine any reason for change the staff took to it like ducks to water. David O Sullivan, Alphasud.ie"
"I'm just starting out and I can't recommend them enough already! They have bent over backwards to help me out which is really appreciated as I have no idea what I'm doing with this side of things! If I need help I just ask them and I usually get a response within a couple of minutes. I have also been on the phone and they have logged me into their computer so they can show me what to do step by step. I've also watched some of their tutorials which are really helpful. The software does what it says on the tin and is backed up by 5* customer service. Needless to say I'm a happy customer! Thanks x"
"The Airpos team is really good in terms of their customer service and support. The only reason we had to leave them is because the features we need for our till system are not available on Airpos. Will consider returning when they include all the features we need. Raymond Lam Director at Vendula London Limited"
AirPOS is rated 4.69 based on 55 reviews