AirPOS Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend AirPOS

About AirPOS: AirPOS is point of sale (POS) and e-commerce software that helps independent retailers to sell in their stores, sell online and to manage their retail business.

How would you rate AirPOS ?

"Great support easy to use"
"One of the best bits of kit I have used"
"A very good system that is user freindly. Very easy to input stock and prices. The team at AIRPOS are very helpfull and are always there to help if you need help with the system and responses to problems and quiries are very quick. The thing i like the most about the system is that you can make the front office as easy to use as you like its a very flexible system and can be laid out to suit your needs. 10 out of 10 for the support these guys offer there service is outstanding"
"Very easy to use"
"Airpos has given us a fast and stable way to access our customers."
"There is always someone there to who you can turn to for help."
"Sometimes someone comes up with something a little special, something that’s almost the same as everyone else but isn’t. This in my opinion is AirPos. From day one the system has been easy to use, the back up support is staggeringly good. This company really is the way a company should be run. It’s almost like Apple want to be, completely focused, nothing is too much trouble (even when I’m being a bit thick) and it just works. If anyone is considering a POS system then please try every single other one and then come to this because it is then you will realise, as I did, that quality is very difficult to find. Thanks for making my businesses a little easier to run."
"excellent app and amazing customer service, and timely updates"
Tom Rushton
Verified Buyer
"AirPOS is feature-packed, but simple. It provides the best value for money of any POS I've seen, is easy to set up and to use. We've not really needed support, but on the odd occasions we've contacted, the people I've spoken to have been very helpful. On setting up a new business, we used an old-fashioned till system for about a year, which cost nearly a grand, was incredibly hard to program, and regularly broke down. Moving to AirPOS is one of the best decisions we've made, and I can't believe we managed to do business without it."
David Squier
Verified Buyer
"Airpos keeps an accurate account of my cash, stock and sales. Plus it works seamlessly across two till devices."
Joanne Cameron
Verified Buyer
"easy to use......very happy !!! thank you"
Chad Tinsley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, great reports, remote access and regular useful updates."
Mark Foster
Verified Buyer
"I have been using AirPOS for a year now in my retail store. It has the usual standard features you would expect from a POS. Would like to see more customize options such as button colours, promotions and more card payment services. But other than that its robust and hasnt let me down."
"Easy to setup and easy to use! Always ready to answer your questions and help out. Great Backend visability with clear anylitics!"
"I have been using AirPos for about 3 years now for a luxury retail company and found the system to be easy to use and quick to train. The support is excellent and you will be working with a great team of people who care and are very responsive."
"ALWAYS THERE TO HELP, AND VERY FAST TO SORT ANY PROBLEM. THANKS AGAIN TONY. SMOKE FREE IRELAND."
"got cut off"
Trevor John Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Prompt, and accurate response as always."
Belinda Chong
Verified Buyer
"The customer service and technical support from the guys at Airpos is the best out there. Their help has made my point of sale experience learning curve so much easier."
"It just does what I need it to do and then more..."
AirPOS is rated 4.72 based on 36 reviews