AirPOS Reviews

of reviewers recommend AirPOS
Live Chat
Read AirPOS Reviews

About AirPOS:

AirPOS is point of sale (POS) and e-commerce software that helps independent retailers to sell in their stores, sell online and to manage their retail business.

Tell us how AirPOS made you happy
Great EPOS system, easy to use and very good value. Helpful customer service and tech support that doesn't leave you hanging. I would recommend Airpos to any small business.
Great service. AirPos Pro at £39.99 is great value and ticks all the boxes. Getting help to get set up is another great benefit.
Competitive prices. Easy to use POS & change product information. Customer services and support team go above and beyond to help out with problems. Would recommend.
Initially a good product with very personal customer support. Over time other free solutions, like iZettle's own software, began to offer many of the features AirPOS launched with. The software and backend simply didn't evolve or improve enough over the four or five years we were with them, it seemed broadly static and didn't innovate. For that reason, we've moved to a free solution. Covid, of course, and the reduced and simplified level of our retail sales sped this decision along. If you have a very complex inventory and need detailed reports, AirPOS works well but if your retail offer is fairly simple there are free solutions that do broadly the same thing.
Hi and thank you for your AirPOS review as you know we take all of our customer feedback very seriously and appreciate your honest comments. Thank you also for being a loyal customer for more than 5 years. Last year we launched both customer accounts and a fully integrated loyalty system as part of AirPOS Pro however we recognise that not all businesses need such advanced features. Next year will be the year of e-commerce at AirPOS however again we recognise that this isn't something all retail businesses invest in. We wish you the very best with our partner at iZettle / PayPal and hope to see you return to AirPOS some time in the future.
Brilliant epos system, great prices and Ireland based tech support, what more could you want
Great customer service great understanding and extremely help and fast response time to emails
I’m not one for reviews but had to write one for Airpos. GETIT! they have a smart pos system, very easy to use an navigate through. And there pricing is very cheap.
Airpos is one of the better systems out there !
Easy to use straightforward and a good price too,
I would definitely recommend this system to anybody wanting an iPad based till system
Good system for a start up company, only thing that lacked was being able to talk to someone over the phone
Great tool, easy to use. Very happy
Been using Airpos for a number of years. Great product and easy to use.
we been with airpos for 2 years
very easy to use
when my business is back up and running we will be going back with airpos
Great system it was just a bit limiting for us as our database is massive. I would highly recommend them to any company that has a smaller database than ours. The back office is simple and the reports are easy to use.
Great service from the moment we made enquiries, to training and setup.
The Epos system and back end management all work very well, plenty of options on front end and easy to navigate, amend and upload stock and prices back end.
Overall a great product that works very well with good support.
Great service, great support and simple to use, cost effective and reliable. Couldn’t recommend enough
Easy to use and very easy to set up. Really like that Ecommerce and shop stock are linked so inventory is much easier. Intergrates very easily with Xero which makes accounting simple. Great POS system that everyone should use.

Dave at Calder Angling Supplies
I must say I got 5 star service from the guys at AirPOS, from the start until the end. Happy to have chosen them. The platform is easy to use. Honestly I recommend using them.
My main pain points were accurately tracking inventory, it's costs & the best selling products. I researched Airpos after seeing an ad & a demo was scheduled. The demo with Matthew was fantastic. He answered all my questions & showed me the system in full. The 30 day trial allowed me to upload my stock & test it for real at an actual trade show. Previously I was using pen & paper to track my sales / inventory at shows & it would take me at least a week to figure out the stats from the event. I had this information within a 3 hours thanks to using Airpos. I knew on the day what my sales were & if I needed to make adjustments while on site.

The live chat the team offers is unparalleled. I normally do my paperwork at night & they still respond within minutes to my questions!

Overall this system has made my workload easier. I can accurately see what my live stock levels are & adjust on different marketplaces as needs be. It's super easy to use too.

It's great value for money, easy to use & provides great customer support!
Airpos has been great and very supportive whilst setting up a whole new shop system. Great demo and lots of help to take stress of your shoulders. Also great helping link paypal to. 5* Service Sarah @ Flowers etc Chipping Norton
Just started using AirPos and really delighted with our simple it is to use and how helpful the Help Desk team have been. Really impressed. Matt (Saunton Surf Hire)
AirPOS is rated 4.72 based on 75 reviews