AirPOS Reviews

of reviewers recommend AirPOS
Live Chat
Read AirPOS Reviews

About AirPOS:

AirPOS is point of sale (POS) and e-commerce software that helps independent retailers to sell in their stores, sell online and to manage their retail business.

Tell us how AirPOS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
AirPOS 5 star review on 10th July 2018
Rifleoak Ltd.
More Photos & Videos
we been with airpos for 2 years
very easy to use
when my business is back up and running we will be going back with airpos
Great system it was just a bit limiting for us as our database is massive. I would highly recommend them to any company that has a smaller database than ours. The back office is simple and the reports are easy to use.
Great service from the moment we made enquiries, to training and setup.
The Epos system and back end management all work very well, plenty of options on front end and easy to navigate, amend and upload stock and prices back end.
Overall a great product that works very well with good support.
Great service, great support and simple to use, cost effective and reliable. Couldn’t recommend enough
Easy to use and very easy to set up. Really like that Ecommerce and shop stock are linked so inventory is much easier. Intergrates very easily with Xero which makes accounting simple. Great POS system that everyone should use.

Dave at Calder Angling Supplies
I must say I got 5 star service from the guys at AirPOS, from the start until the end. Happy to have chosen them. The platform is easy to use. Honestly I recommend using them.
My main pain points were accurately tracking inventory, it's costs & the best selling products. I researched Airpos after seeing an ad & a demo was scheduled. The demo with Matthew was fantastic. He answered all my questions & showed me the system in full. The 30 day trial allowed me to upload my stock & test it for real at an actual trade show. Previously I was using pen & paper to track my sales / inventory at shows & it would take me at least a week to figure out the stats from the event. I had this information within a 3 hours thanks to using Airpos. I knew on the day what my sales were & if I needed to make adjustments while on site.

The live chat the team offers is unparalleled. I normally do my paperwork at night & they still respond within minutes to my questions!

Overall this system has made my workload easier. I can accurately see what my live stock levels are & adjust on different marketplaces as needs be. It's super easy to use too.

It's great value for money, easy to use & provides great customer support!
Airpos has been great and very supportive whilst setting up a whole new shop system. Great demo and lots of help to take stress of your shoulders. Also great helping link paypal to. 5* Service Sarah @ Flowers etc Chipping Norton
Just started using AirPos and really delighted with our simple it is to use and how helpful the Help Desk team have been. Really impressed. Matt (Saunton Surf Hire)
The Colliery Hub CIC, yeah great service, very friendly and quick to help. got more support than ive seen anywhere else. Awesome stuff
Was very suprised on how easy it was to get help, not had this lvl of support from anywhere else. A few hiccups along the way but overall would recommend again and again
Been using this app for years in my other business and like it so much that I’ve just set up for my new business. The reports make accounting so easy. The only constructive feedback I would give is to be able to build products from ingredients, have more variants available when setting up products, different tax rates on variants and to be able to put variants into a spreadsheet to bulk upload as I’ve just had to copy my entire inventory of 800 items manually which was tiresome but glad I’ve done it as it’s now a robust inventory. The stability of the app is fantastic and I’d recommend it to anyone that I running a small business.
Only been using the software a few days. especially the eCommerce add on, you will not be beat on price. Im happy i found you guys, and as for the customer service, 20/10 ive spoken to Matthew several times over the last few days and he has really been helpful along the guys on web-chat have also been tremendous. All my questions have been answered straight away. and there are online guides for every operation available. the POS and eCommerce is Idiot proof.
Brilliant support whenever you need it.
Efficient POS system with many features, & very affordable.
Has been great for us, starting a small independent retail business that allows a synchronised E-commerce platform.
Glad that integration with printers is getting better. We use your software primarily in the US and the UK centric development has been getting in the way at times with using your software, for example for Paypal Here. I think if you want to grow you really should spend some time making sure it's compatible with US based solutions. We're getting to the point where the reports aren't enough for our needs and we'll need to start exporting and slicing and dicing the data in Excel. We haven't tried it yet, but hoping that it's available. Overall the software itself is good, easy to use. In our business we do tasting events where we sell our products. Sometimes those tasting events go past midnight, and so the sales calendar looks all chopped up with some of the same event on two different days. Would be nicer to have a calendar that had when the zread started or ended all lumped together, at least for us.
Air pos is awesome very simple to use and easy to install and update .
My staff love it !
I now have two subscriptions for both my businesses and would definitely recommend there software over any other product on the market

Jason Turton
Apple blossom cafe
The guys at airpos especially Matthew and David were first class
AirPOS what a great point of sale app, easy to use, great back office, great customer service, would strongly recommend.

Sarah Vipers
Le Cafe Crepe Ltd
I used this system in my shop for ages , really great system and very reliable.
Pity there is no multi buy options.

Highly recommended though .

The system is very good but it is not 24 Hour service which is a shame. The system is great and easy to use I would recommend AIRPOS Reiew from (Salad Box) Cambodia
AirPOS is rated 4.72 based on 64 reviews