AirPOS Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend AirPOS

About AirPOS: AirPOS is point of sale (POS) and e-commerce software that helps independent retailers to sell in their stores, sell online and to manage their retail business.

How would you rate AirPOS ?

"Good pos software"
"I'm just starting out and I can't recommend them enough already! They have bent over backwards to help me out which is really appreciated as I have no idea what I'm doing with this side of things! If I need help I just ask them and I usually get a response within a couple of minutes. I have also been on the phone and they have logged me into their computer so they can show me what to do step by step. I've also watched some of their tutorials which are really helpful. The software does what it says on the tin and is backed up by 5* customer service. Needless to say I'm a happy customer! Thanks x"
"The Airpos team is really good in terms of their customer service and support. The only reason we had to leave them is because the features we need for our till system are not available on Airpos. Will consider returning when they include all the features we need. Raymond Lam Director at Vendula London Limited"
"Great support easy to use"
"One of the best bits of kit I have used"
"A very good system that is user freindly. Very easy to input stock and prices. The team at AIRPOS are very helpfull and are always there to help if you need help with the system and responses to problems and quiries are very quick. The thing i like the most about the system is that you can make the front office as easy to use as you like its a very flexible system and can be laid out to suit your needs. 10 out of 10 for the support these guys offer there service is outstanding"
"Very easy to use"
"Airpos has given us a fast and stable way to access our customers."
"There is always someone there to who you can turn to for help."
"Sometimes someone comes up with something a little special, something that’s almost the same as everyone else but isn’t. This in my opinion is AirPos. From day one the system has been easy to use, the back up support is staggeringly good. This company really is the way a company should be run. It’s almost like Apple want to be, completely focused, nothing is too much trouble (even when I’m being a bit thick) and it just works. If anyone is considering a POS system then please try every single other one and then come to this because it is then you will realise, as I did, that quality is very difficult to find. Thanks for making my businesses a little easier to run."
"excellent app and amazing customer service, and timely updates"
"AirPOS is feature-packed, but simple. It provides the best value for money of any POS I've seen, is easy to set up and to use. We've not really needed support, but on the odd occasions we've contacted, the people I've spoken to have been very helpful. On setting up a new business, we used an old-fashioned till system for about a year, which cost nearly a grand, was incredibly hard to program, and regularly broke down. Moving to AirPOS is one of the best decisions we've made, and I can't believe we managed to do business without it."
"Airpos keeps an accurate account of my cash, stock and sales. Plus it works seamlessly across two till devices."
"easy to use......very happy !!! thank you"
"Easy to use, great reports, remote access and regular useful updates."
"I have been using AirPOS for a year now in my retail store. It has the usual standard features you would expect from a POS. Would like to see more customize options such as button colours, promotions and more card payment services. But other than that its robust and hasnt let me down."
"Easy to setup and easy to use! Always ready to answer your questions and help out. Great Backend visability with clear anylitics!"
"I have been using AirPos for about 3 years now for a luxury retail company and found the system to be easy to use and quick to train. The support is excellent and you will be working with a great team of people who care and are very responsive."
"ALWAYS THERE TO HELP, AND VERY FAST TO SORT ANY PROBLEM. THANKS AGAIN TONY. SMOKE FREE IRELAND."
"got cut off"