Aircon247 Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Aircon247

Tell us how Aircon247 made you happy

"Ordered a split, easy install air conditioner on a Wednesday afternoon, It was delivered by 0850am the following morning. Fitting is fairly straightforward for a DIYer with a bit of experience, patience and a few tools. The instructions were understandable and covered what you needed to know. There is plenty of information and videos on the web that give you a idea what you are in for. Anyway switched it on and away it went, both heating and cooling are working fine....so far. Pleased with the unit and at a good price, the delivery service was shockingly good!"
"What a fan, it’s quiet,efficient and powerful. I bought 3 of these fans and one other by a very well known company, and by fair the aircon 247 eco fan is far better.Very economical. I especially like the remote, when using the fan at night , that is when you really notice the difference, you can hardly hear it. Also I must not forget to say the excellent service and delivery. In my opinion it’s one of the best fans on the market"
"I purchased a FAN / HEATER for £50.00 price included free delivery too! The product is amazing & I am thinking of buying 2 more. V highly recommended & had an immediate answer from Andrew at my 1st attempt."
"Fabulous service and an amazing company, have recommended to all family and friends!"
"Great company excellent service from start to finish Thanks guys ☺☺"
"Great Customer Service I received from Aircon247 Staff,So Happy we now have Air Conditioning wish we would have got it sooner,very Happy I've had No 😴 sleepless Nights through the Hot Weather,Very Happy with Aircon's Excellent Service.😀👍🏻"
"Great customer service, very knowledgeable and helpful. And prices are great in comparison to other online retailers. Highly recommended."
"Nothing but good things I can say about the people that work here. I have seen first hand the pressure they are under to deliver on timez especially at a busy time. Thanks again for your help"
"What a great choice of products to help me cool down this summer, and a great team to help you make the right choice."
"The service provided met all our needs and was dealt with promptly and efficiently."
"Good service despite what must obviously have been a busy summer up to now! Thanks for your help."
"With a summer such as this year's, it's good to know that such a comprehensive range of air-conditioning equipment can be easily ordered and that there are video guides on-line to help in deciding which systems are suitable."
"Great product,great company too. Listened to my requirements and fullfilled 100%. Highly recommended."
"Great customer service. Happy to help"
"thanks guys for your quick response i finally got some sleep in this heat.."
"Great company, very knowledgeable and helpful. And prices are great in comparison to other online retailers"
"Ordered 10 x SC14 units. Very happy with the service received and In particular from a gentleman called George. He was always very polite and helpful and made the experience very enjoyable."
"More than satisfied. Excellent."
"I would like to thank all involved at aircon247 with my recent purchase. Not only did you deliver on time, you really operated with great proffesionalism, taking time to explain in detail every step of the way. Thank you so much."
"Great company to deal with. I expected a delay when I ordered due to the very hot weather and anticipated high demand. Unit delivered and fitted within 48 hours. Staff very friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. I'm a first time buyer of air conditioning so needed advice and reassurance I was purchasing a worthwhile product. I'm 100% happy with Aircom247 and I won't hesitate to return there if I ever need further advice or equipment."
Aircon247 is rated 3.93 based on 46 reviews