Aircon247 Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Aircon247

Tell us how Aircon247 made you happy

"Very helpful service though phones often unanswered when busy. Good range of products and competitive prices."
"Great Customer Service I received from Aircon247 Staff,So Happy we now have Air Conditioning wish we would have got it sooner,very Happy I've had No 😴 sleepless Nights through the Hot Weather,Very Happy with Aircon's Excellent Service.πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Bit of a stressful experience to be fair, largely due to communication issues, however, cannot complain that two days after ordering an aircon unit in very hot weather, they provided one at a lower cost then everyone else! I’m sure their work volume increased 100 fold but an email or quick call back rather than silence would have earned the final star in this rating. Don’t leave customers hanging guys but thanks for making my working environment comfortable!"
"Fantastic service, staff very helpful and polite, would highly recomend!!!"
"Excellent product, very happy with it, great service aswell. Well done"
"Absolutely dire company to deal with. They are quick to take your money but then nothing. No comms, the email they sent had no courier details, the courier they reference on their website says they have no parcels from that company or to my postcode. Calls go to a 3rd party messaging company. Dreadfull! Next steps: find out owner and report to trading standards, police, small claims court, let everyone know on facebook, twitter, review websites."
"Ordered on a Monday fitted on Wednesday all ok very helpful staff thank you george for all info very very hlpful"
"Wish I had read reviews before ordering with this company , they do not respond to e-mails phone calls nothing !!! Have been trying to contact every day for a week . They just take your money & that’s it . Having to get bank involved to get money back !!! Avoid at all costs!!!"
"Good helpful service and knowledgeable staff who guided me through which system was best suited to my needs. Deliveried on time and fitted with very little disruption."
"Order placed. Money taken. Nothing delivered. No response by email and nobody answered the phones. After 12 days I actioned a chargeback from my card provider. I believe this company to be trading fraudulently. In hindsight, I now see many reviews telling the same story."
"Good service, helpful staff, and of course I love my new air conditioner!"
"NEVER RECEIVED THE GOODS BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY"
"Ordered an Aircon unit, tat arrived not on the next day but a week late, arrived without the flaps of the inside units and without the pipes, had to wait for another week till the pipes with the flaps came, As there was not enough piping got in touch with them again to order some more, now am waiting for those for the 2nd week. They promise to return your calls but never do. Once you call them the person who is dealing with it is always unavailable. Customer service non existent. Stay away as this company is unreliable in every aspect."
Aircon247 is rated 4.06 based on 52 reviews