Aircon247 Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Aircon247

Tell us how Aircon247 made you happy

"Ellie was a star addressed our issues and gave us excellent service, We placed our order before 3:30 pm and promptly received the Unit the following day. Once again thank you"
"when placing my order ,two persons need a mention George and Ellie,they were both more than helpfull ,in fact they were exellent thank you both."
"Ordered a split, easy install air conditioner on a Wednesday afternoon, It was delivered by 0850am the following morning. Fitting is fairly straightforward for a DIYer with a bit of experience, patience and a few tools. The instructions were understandable and covered what you needed to know. There is plenty of information and videos on the web that give you a idea what you are in for. Anyway switched it on and away it went, both heating and cooling are working fine....so far. Pleased with the unit and at a good price, the delivery service was shockingly good!"
"What a fan, it’s quiet,efficient and powerful. I bought 3 of these fans and one other by a very well known company, and by fair the aircon 247 eco fan is far better.Very economical. I especially like the remote, when using the fan at night , that is when you really notice the difference, you can hardly hear it. Also I must not forget to say the excellent service and delivery. In my opinion it’s one of the best fans on the market"
"As others have said, do not under any circumstances do business with this firm. Goods ordered from Aircon247 by phone on the 29th June. Payment taken immediately. Told goods would be delivered the next week. I didn't receive the promised email with receipt and order number, and no goods arrived. Thus began a ridiculous saga of phoning Aircon247's "expert" customer services staff, who always told me the same thing: they are external contractors who don't actually work for the company and can't do anything except pass a note to them to get back to me, which predictably they never did. Eventually I got hold of a chap who had just joined the company in July. He is very friendly and personable, and has spent the last 3 months responding to my repeated phone calls and emails by apologising profusely, promising to get it sorted out ASAP, and completely failing to do so. I requested a refund 5 weeks ago and have not yet received it. It's now 15 weeks since they took my money, and I haven't received so much as an order number. Stay well clear."
"Ordered an air con unit and it was delivered promptly. Had a problem of it leaking so rang the 0370 number, go put thru to a messaging service but no call back. Tried for 10 days with emails and calls and eventually threatened to get my credit card company involved. I did then get a call back from George Wrigglesworth, who was very apologetic. He has since organised to get us a new unit, have the old unit removed and a refund for the difference. He has been so attentive and even gave me his personal mobile number to contact him, I've even had text messages to check things were ok. Although things didn't start off well, the service from George and the team has been excellent. If you order from Aircon247 persevere with contacting them as they will remedy problems. If the initial contact had have been better they would have got 5*"
"AVOID -AVOID-AVOID Judging by the no.0f 4 and 5 stars on this website some people must be getting service from this company that suits their requirements. All i can say this has not been my experience with them.on 3 JUL 2018 i ordered a Portable Air Conditioner with an additional 2 metre Exhaust Hose for which I was charged £50.Subsequently on line i found the same thing with the correct coupling for £25-50% off the price charged by Aircon247.The extra Exhaust Hose was supplied by Aircon247 with NO coupling and the only way to fix the extension was by tape-wholly unsatisfactory.I tried to contact them soon after delivery and the agent was available and after explaining my problem she promised to ring back.SHE DID NOT. I rang again the following day and was told she would ring me straight back.SHE DID NOT. I therefore decided to reject the unit under the terms of The Consumer Rights Act 2015 as it was not fit for purpose as the whole point of ordering this unit with an Extended Hose was to enable me to properly "vent" it to the outside.By E-mail i also requested details of their Returns Procedure and the Credit of my account when the unit was received back.NO RESPONSE. As Aircon247 are associated with a Large Company I contacted their Customer Service Team and was promised it would be looked into and somebody would ring me straight back.NOTHING HAPPENED. I waited for a few days and still there was no call. At this point as I had paid by Credit Card I contacted my provider and they said I could have a claim under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act and sent me the necessary forms to complete. I was required to get an "Expert" to confirm my claim that the unit as supplied was "not fit for purpose" I gave when purchasing it. The Total amount has now been credited to my account although Mastercard have 60 days to resolve the matter with the retailer. So the money has been in my account for(2) weeks and the Air Conditioner is still in my possession.Any contact from Aircon 247??. NONE. So my recommendation to anybody considering ordering from Aircon 247 is don,t if you want a good experience.So AVOID-AVOID-AVOID."
"I purchased a FAN / HEATER for £50.00 price included free delivery too! The product is amazing & I am thinking of buying 2 more. V highly recommended & had an immediate answer from Andrew at my 1st attempt."
"Fabulous service and an amazing company, have recommended to all family and friends!"
"Great company excellent service from start to finish Thanks guys ☺☺"
"Great Customer Service I received from Aircon247 Staff,So Happy we now have Air Conditioning wish we would have got it sooner,very Happy I've had No 😴 sleepless Nights through the Hot Weather,Very Happy with Aircon's Excellent Service.😀👍🏻"
"Great customer service, very knowledgeable and helpful. And prices are great in comparison to other online retailers. Highly recommended."
"Nothing but good things I can say about the people that work here. I have seen first hand the pressure they are under to deliver on timez especially at a busy time. Thanks again for your help"
"What a great choice of products to help me cool down this summer, and a great team to help you make the right choice."
"The service provided met all our needs and was dealt with promptly and efficiently."
"Good service despite what must obviously have been a busy summer up to now! Thanks for your help."
"With a summer such as this year's, it's good to know that such a comprehensive range of air-conditioning equipment can be easily ordered and that there are video guides on-line to help in deciding which systems are suitable."
"Great product,great company too. Listened to my requirements and fullfilled 100%. Highly recommended."
"I bought a air conditioning maching from aircon 247 who were very helpful in there explanation in what size and model was apotioate for our needs"
"Great customer service. Happy to help"
Aircon247 is rated 3.98 based on 48 reviews