Airborne Platforms UK Ltd Reviews

Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Neil Thain
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Andy Reade
Very friendly and helpful throughout my course work Any problem you had you got speedy response l highly recommend Air Borne Platforms Once again thanks to you all Regards Kev Poucher
Airborne Platforms were very thorough and extremely helpful in guiding me through all the new regulations etc involved with the GVC and the A2CofC courses. I thoroughly recommend these specialists as they really know their stuff! They even provided an up to date operations manual template.
A friendly, supportive and hard working bunch. I recommend training with Airborne for your drone qualifications.
Chris and the team provided a brilliant service enabling me to successfully pass my GVC Course with a very thorough understanding. The course layout was very thorough and clear and they were always very quick to get back to me regarding any issues. They truly went above and beyond to fit the course around my requirements.
Fantastic service provided by Chris and his team. Very helpful, always contactable and great knowledge all round. Would recommend time and time again and will always return to Airbourne for future training requirements.
Airborne has proven to be a very supportive and professional team to help me as I gained the experience and knowledge to gain the various qualifications I need to ultimately receive my Operational Authority from the CAA. The regular zoom delivery on various topics was an enjoyable way to expand my knowledge and developed a social group with the other students who kept on attending after they had gained their qualifications. Chris was available at short notice when my talent ran out to answer questions and any admin that needed doing was done quickly and efficiently. I really enjoyed the course and the exam and ultimately feel I have the knowledge now to run a professional and safe operation.
I completed my A2 CofC and GVC with Airborne and I have been extremely impressed with how smooth the process was. As a business, we wanted to invest into aerial platforms to supply our growing client base with aerial imagery. Chris was always on hand to provide support around the clock (even on weekends) and the team were very accommodating to conduct the flight test also, on the weekend. The training was very in depth and I really liked how you were tested on each module before moving onto the next. I would strongly recommend Airborne to anyone who wants to achieve a qualification using drones. They placed quality at the forefront alongside being on hand to answer any questions I had. Special thanks to Chris, Julia & Mick. James Newby JRNVisuals Limited
An excellent company to pick if you're looking at becoming a qualified drone pilot. The courses are easy to follow and help is at hand whenever you a extra little explanation. Well recommended.
What a joy it was to have completed this course - it was my pleasure to have chatted to Chris and to have benefitted from his help and support as I progressed through the practical, as self taught, and then on through the theory part. I found the practical part to be a good opportunity to sharpen up my drone control. The online teaching was both fun and progressive and gives me the confidence to operate within the limits and expectation of the new rules and legislation. As a 'mature' student (not giving my age away) and only a recreational drone pilot I was able to complete the course in less than a week with good marks achieved throughout. I would recommend the course to any drone user in order to fly with confidence and to meet the requirements of the recently introduced legislation for drone pilots.
I found this course very informative and easy to follow. I will definitely be recommending Airbourne platforms uk to others.
I thought the course was great, especially having the mock exams, they helped the most I think. The support has been excellent as well so 5/5.
I have recently taken up drone flying and was pleased to find Airborne Platforms with whom I have recently completed my A2 CofC qualification. Chris is very knowledgable in his subject and has been helpful and encouraging throughout. Julia and the rest of the team I have been in touch with during the process have always been very helpful and accommodating. I would thoroughly recommend Airborne Platforms UK for any drone training requirements and look forward to gaining more experience with them in due course.
Hi Julia Chris and the team Great loved the course from Airborne Platforms A2CofC course with You and obtained my certificate. The course was easy to follow and saving my pennies to do my GVC As I am Dyslexic If found it easy to follow and with all your great help I got a 93.94 Pass Thanks Donald (mick)
I can’t recommend Airborne Platforms enough. I completed both my GVC and A2 CofC with them. They were helpful and supportive throughout, and always on hand for a bit of extra help if needed. They’ve setup a great community of users which you can also gain knowledge from. I will definitely be returning when the new bolt on’s get added, and they would be my first port of call if I needed to sort out anything complex with the CAA. If you book a course with Airborne you won’t be disappointed
Absolutely Brilliant, From start to finish very informative and very helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to get there A2cOFc!!
A great course which is well presented and very thorough. I passed to gain my certificate in a short amount of time. Chris was able to answer my queries and nothing was any trouble for him. Highly recommend Airbourne.
A fantastic company, fantastic tutors, fantastic support, this is a company that does as they say, no question goes unanswered, you want to learn I whole heartedly recommend this company.
Excellent service - Excellent team support - Best choice
Chris was very helpful in supporting me through the renewal process and helping me make the necessary adjustments for my operational authorisation.
Excellent online training school . Well organised and informative material. The team provides excellent support to guide you through the corses until completion. I will be signing up again in the future for a more advanced course . Thanks to Chris and the team .
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 189 reviews