Airborne Platforms UK Ltd Reviews

Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Neil Thain
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Andy Reade
I had a fantastic experience with Airborne Platforms when preparing for my A2CofC certification. The learning is set up in well organised modules which go into enough detail for each study area. The tests at the end of each unit are really useful. The practical side is well explained and demonstrated in a video by Chris so it is easy to follow. The final test was rigorous and challenging so make sure you do your mock exam well. Communication was excellent. Highly recommended!
I did my A2 C of C course with Airborne platforms. I found the course presentation easy to follow and it was quite concise. The reading matter was not over burdening and was very well laid out. The structure of the course is good in that it is a bite size progression to ensure the student does not get overwhelmed with information. The examination process is very straight forward and the invigilator is very helpful In all, the A2 C of C experience was a pleasant and enjoyable one and I could recommend the staff at Airborne Platforms for all the help and ecouragment they give.
Very impressed with Airborne Platforms. Chris and his team are very responsive to any problems that may crop up. They are always looking for feedback and ways to improve their already excellent offering. Give them a try, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.
First class training from Chris and the gang, clear and concise course with excellent support from all at APUK, many many thanks.
Brilliant course we well laid out content. I also find the support is really good I would highly recommend Airborne Platforms.
Excellent company with lots of information given on the course,Chris & his team were always there for when I needed help.Exam day was very professional & the examiner talked you through the process.I highly recommend airborne platforms & will definitely be going back in the future...Thankyou !
I would like to thank Chris and his team at Airborne Platforms for there support in getting me through my A2CofC course, and i wish them all the success for now and the future.
Absolutely fantastic course from Airborne. There to help every step of the way.
I used Airborne Platforms to take their excellent A2 CofC course. It is very well laid out online in step by step modules that helped me learn everything to become a competent UAS pilot and pass my A2 CofC exam. I was well prepared for the exam at the end of the course. Thanks to everyone at Airborne.
From complete novice to A2CoC in 3 weeks, at my own pace. Someone was always there to help and offer advice. Very good.
Airborne platforms did a fantastic job navigating me through the entire process of getting my certification. Whenever there was a questions they answered my emails immediately. Thanks to Julia and Chris.
From start to finish Chris and his team have been supportive throughout to make sure I have the tools to fly safely and competently. They are happy to go at whatever pace, whether it’s a week or several months. Chris runs his own aerial photography and is happy to share insights. The learning is delivered online working through each module covering air law, weather, navigation, UAV knowledge with weekly zoom meetings to supplement the theory and practical. After collating my OM we arranged a 1:1 to do a final review before submission to the CAA. I’m pleased to say as of last week I received my operational authorisation. A value for money course with a range of support to get your started in this exciting industry.
Could not recommend Chris and his team highly enough. Incredibly professional and helpful from day one with constant support when needed. Thank you guys
A well structured learning pathway with a very friendly and accommodating support team. I enjoyed the no pressure self marking process. Whilst it makes for a quiz type environment initially, easing you into the course, it reaffirms the learning and puts you in a good place for the critical assessments. Everyone in the team is really approachable and able to communicate their deep knowledge of the flying industry, especially UAS, and what’s required to help you progress. Overall it was a great process for me and I’d recommend Airborne Platforms UK to everyone. Richard W
Chris and he’s team are absolutely amazing. I started my course a while back and really needed to do things in my own time what with a busy day job and other things going on in life. Chris was super patient through my course, always there when I needed assistance, but at the same time gave me a push to gain my drone licence all in good time before the new 2021 legislations took effect. The course work was really informative and by the end ingrained into my head, so when it came to the final exam the questions were second nature to answer. When it came to my final practical flight exam in Peterborough this was with Mick, who again is a really cool lovely guy and made me feel very relaxed on the day. The weather wasn’t great when I got there, even though in London it wasn’t too bad. Mick was patient, gave it time for the weather to clear and luckily we had a window of clearer sky’s where I could do my flight test and pass with near on flying colours. I couldn’t recommend Airborn Platforms enough to anyone looking for a commercial UAV licence, or even someone simply requiring further drone knowledge with a none commercial certificate. Anyone who flys drones should invest time in being more knowledgeable in the safety rules and regulations. It makes you think twice before even powering up the DJI app. Thanks again to Chris and he’s team. A true 5 star service!
I had a good look around before deciding on Airborne Platforms UK for my A2 CofC. The course was very well presented, easy to follow and all the information was relevant not only to the A2 CofC course but also the key aspect of responsible drone operating without becoming too heavy or boring. Everyone was was helpful and the facebook group is very friendly too. I am very pleased with my decision to train with Airborne Platforms.
This is the second course I have completed with Airborne Platforms. The first being my PFCO course and now I’ve just completed my A2cofc certificate. During my PFCO course I found Chris and the team to be a fountain of knowledge and any questions or assistance I needed was given the time to explain in a friendly way. My career within the Drone Industry is one I plan to take further and any time I need to further my qualifications or renew, Airborne Playforms will be my first port of call
Having done the theory side of an expensive PfCO course with another company nearly 5 years ago and not completing the flight test, I recently decided to take the bull by the horns and finally get it done. I discovered Airborne Platforms UK when I saw some people in a drone group on Facebook talking about them and how great the course was. 6 months on and I have just received my operational authorisation from the CAA, having passed the theory and practical exams. Chris Marshall and the team were extremely helpful and were available any time if I needed to ask any questions. They also have regular online group meetings and run through everything needed in this ever changing industry. I did the studying on their online portal and was also able to sit the theory exam online and via Zoom. This course is excellent value for money and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to get their commercial permissions from the CAA.
Very helpful and professional with excellent customer service Thank you guys
Chris and the team have been great throughout the course. The course work and user interface is great and works brilliantly. All members of the team are there whenever you need them, polite and professional throughout. Really happy with the whole process. Special thanks to Julia for replying quickly to my constant emails. Much appreciated. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to join a great team for your qualifications.
Airborne Platforms UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 189 reviews