Air New Zealand Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Air New Zealand

How would you rate Air New Zealand ?

"These guys know how to operate an airline. First class customer care from check in to arrival. The wine on board wonderful."
Steve Wright
Verified Buyer
"Air New Zealand have the best flight attendants, much better than Virgin and BA."
Graham Park
Verified Buyer
"I fly to the US 6 times a year, in the past I have always gone with Virgin but unfortunately they have gone from being a great airline to a budget low staffed airline in just under a year. I decided to give Air New Zealand ago and have now flown with the =m twice. I must say there level of customer care is the best I have ever had the pleasure to deal with nothing is too much trouble. Mr Branson this is how you run a airline."
Air New Zealand is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews