Air Delay Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Air Delay

help@airdelay.co.uk

2640 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

How would you rate Air Delay?

"thank you for sorting it out"
Tracy Hill
Verified Buyer
"Fast proceedure, easy to fill out online"
Kugathasan Nanthakumaran
Verified Buyer
"One of the best thinks when I have delay I am so sad but now i am very happy get my money back."
"Airdelay didn't do anything for more then 11 month claiming Ryanair refusing to pay compensation. We went to Ryanair website to make a claim and got the money without any extra charges within a week and an apologie. Airdelay is a rip-off. Do not recommend !"
"I was recommended Air Delay by a very good friend and from the moment I made first contact with them, I was very glad I had. They took full control of my claim for me and dealt with it quickly and efficiently. They turned an awful situation that had been dragging on for months into a rapid conclusion in less than a month. We were all delighted. I would highly recommend their services to all my family and friends. A huge thank you to the team at Air Delay."
"Amazing service!"
Jean Craig
Verified Buyer
"Over the moon thank you"
Lynne Ashton
Verified Buyer
"Made it easy to get our compensation although a fee is charged ,we had money we would have had to fight for .Staff are friendly and efficient and completed everything in less than a month .Brilliant thank you."
Josie Calderwood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent speedy service! I literally just had to electronically sign a couple of documents then in less than 2 months over £700 was refunded to me!! Happy days!! A really straight forward process and Air Delay kept me informed of each stage the claim was at via email. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!! 😀😀"
"Brilliant service, if needed, would definitely use Air Delay again. Thanks guys!"
"They got the result that's what matters"
Erika Dokane Katona
Verified Buyer
"I just have written what happened, and later arried money. They informed me about every steps by email."
Linda Herdman
Verified Buyer
"Tried to claim with Airline 4 years ago and rec'd 3 pages of technical jargon explaining why we didn't qualify for compensation. Finally got around to trying out a company who claim to do it all for you! - and they did. Didn't have to provide any documentation to them - just our names, flight no, date etc. Completed a couple of simple forms on line and they did the rest. Within 6 weeks we had a cheque in our hands. Yes - the company take a cut out of your compensation - but the rest is money we would never have received anyway. Thanks AIRDELAY for your swift action."
Chibuzor Peter Agubata
Verified Buyer
"Am so happy because i got my compensation with ease, many thanks to Air Delay."
James Barker
Verified Buyer
"i contacted air delay having been delayed coming home from australia .they were very efficient and very helpfull right through the process. we were awarded £780. i would recommend air delay 100% to anybody delayed j barker"
Baffour Adomako Ansah
Verified Buyer
"Filling in the forms was straight forward, I was kept informed of the progress and all upcoming updates until I got my cheque. I cannot fault the service!"
Gladys Rich
Verified Buyer
"It was 14 mths the case going on I didn’t think we were going to get anything but a lovely surprise when I had an email to say how much were having"
Jamie Kramrisch
Verified Buyer
"Great trouble free service. Would highly recommend."
"Fast. No nonesense and refund obtained easily."
Robert Young
Verified Buyer
"They stuck with our claim and we were delighted to get the settlement we received. Thank you"
Air Delay is rated 4.80 based on 661 reviews