Air Delay Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Air Delay

help@airdelay.co.uk

2640 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

How would you rate Air Delay ?

"My flight for Pakistan was delayed for about 4 hours, I didn't know what to do for this behavior by airline, after coming back from my holiday, a friend of mine told me to do a claim on the airline and that's how I met air delay,they took some time but I've claimed back half of my money. Thank you"
"6 months and still no compensation. The airline has acknowledged my claim but no cash has arrived. I dont belive they actually do anything except write a letter on your behalf to the airline. If the airline is awkard they do nothing. Dont expect any communication from them. When you email them they say they will chase it up then you hear nothing for another month. The cycle continues."
"I am a US citizen but regularly travel back and forth to the UK. A friend told me about delay compensation so I thought why not try it. Air Delay were brilliant, it was so easy! I just gave them my flight details, signed a couple of straightforward online forms and a few weeks later I received 2 cheques for 2 delays travelling with British Airways. The compensation I received covered the ticket cost for my most recent return trip to London."
Adetokunbo Adeleye
"nice work done"
David Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Your company had the desired affect on a difficult air line which would not even acknowledge our complaint and disregarded our communication's (Well that was until I contacted Air Delay. Many thanks for gaining our compensation."
"the length of time and lack of communication"
Jesper Henrik De Gusmao Soerensen
Verified Buyer
"The only thing I think you should do from the start is getting the bank information and then transfer directly"
"Air Delay kept me informed as to how my claim was progressing. They succeeded in securing a very acceptable compensation sum for me and my family from an Airline that I thought we had no chance with. Would highly recommend their services."
Darian Minas
Verified Buyer
"You got my money back after I was told that I did not have a case very pleased with your service will highly recommend."
Peter Granger
Verified Buyer
"Continued efforts despite rejection from airline lead to a successful conclusion . Like Spanish water torture but got worn away eventually . Greatly appreciated ."
Steven Chapman
"Vary happy"
Joe Anning Addae
Verified Buyer
"Communication was not great I always have to call for updates"
"very good service"
Derek Paul Wood
Verified Buyer
"Norwegian Air kept saying no but Air Delay knew that Norwegian were in the wrong .... they stuck at it a year to get us what was owed. Thank you."
"Just gave air delay our flight number and names, they did the rest, 2 months later a cheque in the post. Could not have been easier."
Melvin Wright
Verified Buyer
"Very fast service I was all paid out in less than 6 weeks , if I had tried to claim myself I know after months I would just have given . I would happily recommend people to use this service cheers,Melvin Wright"
Peter Screen
Verified Buyer
"You got me compensation when I thought the airline was not going to make a offer."
Peter Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Having claimed against the airline originally, and been sent ‘money off’ vouchers which I told them I would be unable to use, I contacted Air Delay with little hope of success. From the start the process was very efficient with updates being provided at every step. I was really surprised when I received the news that the claim was successful and delighted to receive the settlement. I would wholeheartedly recommend your services."
"thank you for sorting it out"
Tracy Hill
Verified Buyer
"Fast proceedure, easy to fill out online"
Air Delay is rated 4.79 based on 679 reviews