Air Delay Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Air Delay

help@airdelay.co.uk

2640 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

Tell us how Air Delay made you happy

"I was very happy with the service. The process was clear, timely and ultimately succesful. Thank you."
"Very good service. Left everything in the hands of this company so no stress in resolving my dispute successfully."
"We found staff very helpful, they were quick to return our calls. We were very happy to receive our cheques."
"Excellent outcome to my claim for delayed flight, Absolutely no hassle and a decent refund obtained thanks to Air Delay."
"I am glad that I choose Air Delay to represent me to get a flight delay compensation. This company helped very promptly and professional, they kept me informed about the progress of the matter. Finally I got my cheque. Thank you"
"I was travelling with my wife and kids to Pakistan on PIA airline when we discovered that our flight was delayed for over six hours. As we had very young children it was a nightmare at the airport because of late hours most of the shops were shut. So when I got back I contacted Air Delay who took on my claim and got me the compensation that we deserved. Special thanks to Alex Lawrence at Air Delay."
"I found Air Delay very helpful and thorough. Thanking them for all the help with my claim."
"Had a claim with these guys for 3 years now - solicitors they passed me on to not very responsive - shame as I went on good reviews"
"Very impressed with the quick, professional way my claim was handled, resulting in a cheque for £250 for myself and 3 others."
"Very efficient and kept in touch.nice service John"
"Without Air Delay’s help I doubt that I would received any compensation from EasyJet as all my correspondence was ignored."
"Successful claim where the CAA had indicated it would not be possible. Took some time but we got there in the end. Thanks AirDelay!"
"Claim dealt with quickly and effectively with good communication."
"once I had given all the details by internet the claim was settled for all the passengers to satisfaction"
"Brilliant service, would use air delay again if necessary and would recommend them to you."
"Very quick and help full x"
"Very quick and good service thank you Air delay"
"Very happy with the outcome and with Air Delay kept up to date throughout the claim."
"Helpful and efficient"
"we are very pleased with the service we received from Air Delay."
Air Delay is rated 4.79 based on 729 reviews