Air Delay Reviews

Read Air Delay Reviews

help@airdelay.co.uk

2640 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

Tell us how Air Delay made you happy
Successfully settled our compensation claim against Enter Air - took 5.5 years so 5 stars for perseverance! We would have got nothing without Butterworths.
Dear Sir / Madam, Thanks for the efforts you made in my case, though it took so long to settle the case but eventually it has been resolved. Appreciate for you & your team efforts made in this regard. B. Regards Aneqa
A positive end result. Air Delay initially slow in responding to emails, however, they did resolve my claim.
Air delay got us the money for our delayed flight when the airline said they wouldn't pay us. Very happy with the outcome.
An excellent service. Thank you.
AirDelay has been very professional: they have persevered in the claim and have kept us informed at all times. Would definitely recommend it and use it again.
My travel agent advised me to claim compensation for my delay, I’m so glad I did. If I wasn’t advised I wouldn’t of known. Thank you Air Delay and BALU Travel!
Simple as falling off a log. Professional from start to end. Told by our airline we had no claim, handed over to AirDelay and received our compensation. Give them a go I'm sure you won't regret it. Cheers to everyone at AirDelay!!!
Air Delay were very professional throughout, they got a result for me,. even though easyJet had turned me down. I would recommend them.
I relied on the services or Air Delay 2-3 times and I can only speak highly about them. Not only they manage to achieve results, but also the dedication, responsiveness and kindness of the staff members are excellent. I have already recommended Air Delay to many people and I will continue to do so.
Minimal fuss, seem professional
Extremely pleased with this service. Phone manner extremely good and we were helped with the search for the correct details of our delayed flight in a very easy manner. We were kept up to date along the way by phone and email and was delighted when our cheques came through. Many thanks Air Delay!
excellent - yes they take a commission, but really no effort from me after a year waiting for the air company to do something.
It basically took 14 months to receive the compensation which was only the fault of Tui who obviously thought we would not pursue a claim But Air Delay and their Solicitors advised that it could take some time Well done to you both
Took 18 months to receive some money, so a nice suprise to receive. Thank you.
Great service. Airline was reluctant to pay, I used AirDelay and it was sorted within a couple of months. Easy to use, well worth the 30% fee taken by AirDelay. I will use AirDelay again.
Best reliable service ever
I was pleased with how my claim was dealt with would recommend Air Delay
Fast, transparent, great communication with reps. Highly recommended
Made a claim on 9/4/19. Not heard word from them since. Emailed them twice and they have not replied. Absolutely abysmal service and communication.
Air Delay is rated 4.77 based on 817 reviews