Air Delay Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Air Delay

help@airdelay.co.uk

2640 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

Tell us how Air Delay made you happy

"Fantastic service, easy to use and very professional."
"After going through all the correct procedures and still ending nowhere. I decided to go with Air Delay and you sorted it out with no problems for me and very efficient thank you"
"Absolutely fantastic service could not believe how easy it was to receive my compensation I would truly recommend this company !!"
"It was fairly straight forward and as I’m very busy Airdekay did all the work so very little stress for me"
"Fantastic 5 star service . Got air delay recommended by my very good travel agent mushtaq travels in derby. Air delay Kept me up to date with situation. And the outcome was fantastic . Very very pleased with the result. Very well worth trying . Will definitely recommend it to friends and family . Thank you . God bless you ."
"Nice to deal with and very efficent."
"Made the claim process so easy - thank you. Great experience and very personable people. Thank you"
"Air Delay chased a pretty much lost cause when our flight back from Cape Verde was delayed due to a sandstorm , the delay was pretty much 24 hours , resulting in unpaid hours having to be taken from work , however after lengthy negotiation and court proceedings we received almost £1400 in compensation , many thanks !"
"keep on your good job thanks a lot mrs Fatmata Kamara"
"12 months later i did the claim myself and got my money but stll had to pay you over 300 hows that acceptable"
"Excellent. Professional service !!"
"Ca't fault these guys, were very helpful from the first phone call. The Airline was taking its's time, but anytime I wanted an update, I would just email AirDelay and I'd always get a quick response and was kept up to date. Would certainly use again and would tell friends to use here if they were ever needing to."
"You did good thanks. I was just surprised with your fee. A little to much."
"Great Service from start to finish. Alex dealt with my case and kept me informed by email. Would recommend to use Air Delay if you are unfortunate to experience a flight delay"
"We're quite prompt in responding the query"
"A unexpected out come, I didn't think we would get anything, however you didn't give up, thank you very much"
"Not very helpful. Got back to me quickly enough to tell me I didn`t qualify but when I asked for clarification of a few details they ignored me - no money in it for them I guess!"
"Air Delay were excellent ! My flight was delayed by 24 hours and Air Delay dealt with my claim promptly and efficiently and I was awarded €1,200. Absolutely first class would highly recommend them."
"10/10 rating, very easy"
"Air Delay were a great help! My flight was delayed by 6 hours and I asked for their assistance 2 weeks later. Air Delay dealt with my claim promptly and efficiently and I was awarded €600 within 3 weeks. Absolutely brilliant! I highly recommend them."
Air Delay is rated 4.78 based on 775 reviews