Aidhan Accountancy Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Aidhan Accountancy

How would you rate Aidhan Accountancy ?

"Aidhan accountancy have been amazing with helping keep my business finances in order. My initial meeting with Tony was very informative as he patiently walked through all the specifics around maximising pay for my contracting business. I walked away knowing I would be in good hands. My accountant Sandip is very responsive and goes above and beyond when replaying to my queries. He always seems on top of what I need to be doing which is exactly why I wanted outside help. Aidhan was recommend by a colleague who uses them and I have also passed on their details as I have the utmost faith in their abilities. Highly recommended."
"The best Accountancy firm in London!"
"I'm really pleased with the service at Aidhan Accountancy. Sandip is responsive, knowledgeable and efficient. No question is too big or small and I'd happily recommend."
"Sandip Patel is our accountant with exceptional knowledge. We are glad that we moved to the Aidhan Accountancy. The team is very responsive and can trust them without a second thought. Look no further if you are in need of an accountant."
"Great service, always contactable and takes the time to explain everything in clear layman's terms"
"Sandip Patel is an excellent accountant with exceptional knowledge, patient, on top of everything with good professional ethics."
Peter Duckworth
Verified Reviewer
"Always provide an excellent and prompt, friendly response."
"The team at Aidhan Accountancy are always very helpful and professional. They explain things very clearly, they always respond promptly to my e-mails, and most importantly they take care of all the admin so I don't have to. Sandip Patel in particular is very knowledgeable and supportive."
"Efficient, friendly, accurate and reliable"
"Precision, promptness, accuracy and support: these are Aidhan Accountancy's strengths. My accountant is Sandip Patel and he is knowledgeable, kind and professional. Really happy of the support provided so far!"
"Very helpful and professional service. "Trust" is the keyword."
"Happy to answer all questions, quick to respond and very supportive"
"Sandip Patel from Aidhan Accountancy not only understand our requirements but goes an extra mile for our requirements. He has helped us lot during our mortgage application.I would definitely recommend Aidhan (Sandip Patel) to anyone looking for an accountant."
"Aidhan Accountancy deliver what they promise. Accounts/VAT Return/Personal and company taxation prepared accurately and onetime. I recommend Aidhan Accountancy."
"excellent service and very prompt. I feel confident my accounts and tax are in safe hands and Sandip my accountant is very knowledgable and helpful. I highly recommend them"
"Always received timely and knowledgeable feedback, including support to help me understand new and unfamiliar concepts/issues; accountancy team is fast and pro-active ;"
"Aidan Accountancy are extremely prompt to get back to any queries I have regarding my accounting and have also helped me massively in collating documents I needed for a spouse visa application which due to my dilatory solicitors ended up being very last minute requests. And I'm so happy to say that the application was successful."
"the detail is irrelevant here, the main point is that nothing gets missed, I can trust Aidhan (especially Sandip) completely to get returns done, tell me when to pay tax and how much to save. What more can you ask for."
"Prompt and helpful service. Friendly and knowledgeable staffs."
"Aidhan Accountacy (Sandip Patel) have been very helpful from the time we joined Aidhan after a recommendation from a friend. We had mentioned our expectations clearly at the time of joining Aidhan and we are happy to say that Sandip has been brilliant and has helped us in more ways than one . He is very approachable and is always happy to answer any queries / questions. He has helped us immensely in the last couple of years that we have been with Aidhan. We feel we can rely on him without a second thought."
Aidhan Accountancy is rated 4.72 based on 32 reviews