Aidhan Accountancy Reviews

199 Bishopsgate
London
EC2M 3TY

Tell us how Aidhan Accountancy made you happy
I cannot speak highly enough of Aidhan Accountancy and in particular Sandip Patel. I've been a customer since 2015 and on many occasions since then Sandip, goes out of his way to help me understand the complex world of Ltd companies, the ins and outs of running the financial side of the business correctly and helping me out of many baffling scenarios. He does so with a calm and patient manner, always listens to what I need and gets me moving in the right direction. Always reliable, always responsive and genuinely looking out for the well-being of their clients. Thanks to all the team at Aidhan for making my life a lot easier!!
Super-helpful even in the face of my multiple ****-ups. Always proactive with communications, too. Would highly recommend.
Pleasure working with Sandip and the team at Aidhan Accountancy. Always quick to respond and very knowledgable. They come highly recommended.
Highly recommend Aidhan Accountancy. Started working with Sandip in 2019, very professional, responsive, friendly and very knowledgeble especially helpful when tax laws changed quite a bit in the past year. Sandip helped from setting up the company to meeting tax deadlines to setting up maternity and paternity leave, as well as setting up furlough scheme. It is very reassuring having them by our side, as they always have our best interest at first. Very happy and extremely satisfied.
I have been with Aidhan Accountancy since 2014 and over the years have worked with Tony and Sandip. Both are extremely professional, analytical and up to date with any market developments and changing tax laws. This has been key for me. They have helped to resolve complex issues for my business in the past, by way of sound advice and by liaising with the relevant stakeholders on my behalf. I currently deal with Sandip, who is always at the end of one phone call if required. He has a very good attention to detail which is so important when looking for an Accountant, culminated with great communication skills and a sound knowledge of dealing with my business affairs. I would highly recommend Aidhan to deal with your requirements. Thanks. HK.
The service is very good. My accountant is professional, knowledgeable and responsive. I am very pleased that I have chosen the service. Thanks
Aidhan Accountancy has provided a variety of accountancy and business advisory services that helped us set up our business in a timely manner. Working with Sandip Patel and the rest of the team has been a very satisfied experience and I would totally recommend them.
I have used Aidhan Accountants for around 6 years and all through this period the service has been excellent. I was new to Freelancing when I started to use them and was very unsure of some of the processes I would need to cover, especially around the subjects of Company Tax, Personal Tax and Corporation tax. Sandip especially has been excellent in guiding me this maze.
More recently he has helped me look at areas where I could optimise my tax payments and restructure some aspects of my Company.
He has always been quick to respond and has answered questions, however trivial, in a professional but easy to understand manner.
If you are new to Freelancing or just want the day-to-day hassle of managing a company taken off you, then I would have no hesitation at all in recommending Sandip and Aidhan Accountants.
They have served me really well over the last few years!
I have been a very satisfied customer of Aidhan for 8 years now.
Sandip and the team are very efficient and sort out any mistakes I make with the minimal of fuss.
I am now going through the process of closing my Ltd Co. as I head off into retirement and again Sandip and his team are making the whole process so easy.
I highly recommend Aidhan to anyone that wants to use them to manage your Ltd company set-up, accounting and in my case dissolution.
Aidhan Accountancy has really helped us out over the past few years. Ever since starting our business, they have provided us with help and knowledge we wouldn't of otherwise known about. They really are the financial pillar any small business needs when starting out. Highly recommend.
We have been working with Sandip and the team at Aidhan Accountancy for many years. Sandip is excellent at what he does and always quick to respond. He makes time for us and truly offers a service that feels above what we expected. He's great at communicating and offers a service that feels incredibly personable. A great company to work with if you want trusted and clear advice and guidance.
I'm with Aidhan for about 7 years now, i have been very happy with their service for all these years. My dedicated accountant Sandip Patel is very knowledgable, professional, responsive and provides the best possible advice when needed. Highly recommended !
I was recommended Aidhan Accountancy by a friend who had been very happy with them for a number of years. I've now been working with Sandip for a couple of years and in short, he's great! He takes care of all my accountancy matters, answers all my questions promptly, allowing me to focus all my efforts on other areas of my business. A trustworthy advisor, I would (and have) recommended Aidhan's services to many.
I have been working with Aidhan Accountancy and Sandip in particular for many years and Sandip is excellent at what he does. Always quick to respond and always has yours and your company's interest at heart. He's great at communicating and demonstrating various approaches and I have already recommended multiple friends and contacts to him, something that I wouldn't do if I did not truly recommend him. All in all, fantastic company to work with if you want trusted and clear advice and guidance.
Excellent service, advice and communication. Sandip and the team at Aidhan provide great support to me and my ltd company.
Aidhan Accountancy provide very good service which includes sensible advice and guidance and on time preparation and action. I'm really happy with their conduct and service.
Great firm. I work with Sandip and I find him to be very professional and good at what he does.
Very happy with the service and will totally recommend them
Aidhan Accountancy have been great for my business! They take care of everything in a very organised and efficient way, allowing me to focus on other areas. Sandip is very responsive to all my questions and always on hand if I need him! Thanks.
Very happy with the service received. Prompt, reliable and friendly.
Aidhan Accountancy is rated 4.80 based on 51 reviews