Aidhan Accountancy Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Aidhan Accountancy

How would you rate Aidhan Accountancy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Precision, promptness, accuracy and support: these are Aidhan Accountancy's strengths. My accountant is Sandip Patel and he is knowledgeable, kind and professional. Really happy of the support provided so far!"
"Very helpful and professional service. "Trust" is the keyword."
"Happy to answer all questions, quick to respond and very supportive"
"Sandip Patel from Aidhan Accountancy not only understand our requirements but goes an extra mile for our requirements. He has helped us lot during our mortgage application.I would definitely recommend Aidhan (Sandip Patel) to anyone looking for an accountant."
"Aidhan Accountancy deliver what they promise. Accounts/VAT Return/Personal and company taxation prepared accurately and onetime. I recommend Aidhan Accountancy."
"excellent service and very prompt. I feel confident my accounts and tax are in safe hands and Sandip my accountant is very knowledgable and helpful. I highly recommend them"
"Always received timely and knowledgeable feedback, including support to help me understand new and unfamiliar concepts/issues; accountancy team is fast and pro-active ;"
"Aidan Accountancy are extremely prompt to get back to any queries I have regarding my accounting and have also helped me massively in collating documents I needed for a spouse visa application which due to my dilatory solicitors ended up being very last minute requests. And I'm so happy to say that the application was successful."
"the detail is irrelevant here, the main point is that nothing gets missed, I can trust Aidhan (especially Sandip) completely to get returns done, tell me when to pay tax and how much to save. What more can you ask for."
"Prompt and helpful service. Friendly and knowledgeable staffs."
"Aidhan Accountacy (Sandip Patel) have been very helpful from the time we joined Aidhan after a recommendation from a friend. We had mentioned our expectations clearly at the time of joining Aidhan and we are happy to say that Sandip has been brilliant and has helped us in more ways than one . He is very approachable and is always happy to answer any queries / questions. He has helped us immensely in the last couple of years that we have been with Aidhan. We feel we can rely on him without a second thought."
"professional , helpful, honest and reliable . I would highly recommend your services ."
Alessandra F.
Unverified Reviewer
"My accountant is Mr Sandip Patel, he is very proactive, always gives the best recommendations and he is always available to explain and clarify all the relevant matters. Keep doing so!"
"Sandip is my personal accountant from the Aidhan Accountancy team. He is by far the best accountant I have ever worked with. He is able to manage my strategic goals, and help me understand the tax rules to save money and also ensure I am prepared for the unexpected. Words cannot describe how he has supported me over the last 12 months. He is my strategic partner, and represents exactly what a world-class accountant looks like. Look no further when making a decision about your next set of accountants, Aidhan Accountancy are quite simply, the best!"
"Very good initial consultation, but the person actually handling the accounts seemed to have no knowledge of anything, including me, and worked via forms only. Nothing but unexpected bills and headaches. Cannot recommend in any way!"
Stuart Hume (ESAS)
Verified Reviewer
"Good cutomer service, swift replies and they have my accounts in safe hands. I would recommend them to any other contractor seeking such type of support."
"I know that my accounts are in good hands with Aidhan Accountancy as they always go the ‘extra mile’ for me. It’s been such a pleasure working with the team and they’ve always been professional and quick to respond to my queries. Thanks guys!"
"I switched accountants and have not looked back since. The team have been very supportive and made it so easy to switch - I wish I had done it sooner. Great service and highly recommended - keep up the good work Tony & team! Manj (MSAG Drafting Ltd)"
"I stumbled on Aidhan Accountancy by chance - and I'm glad I did! Really easy website to use and in a few simple steps I was able to get the advice and support I needed to set up my contractor company. I'm really impressed by the service - they come back to me very quickly and given a very clear detailed explanation of what I need to do and how they will help. They have saved me time and - more importantly - money!"
Tony Demetrius
Verified Reviewer
"it's been a good service. very responsive and knowledgble, keep it up guys!"
Aidhan Accountancy is rated 4.65 based on 23 reviews