Agri-linc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agri-linc
Read Agri-linc Reviews

About Agri-linc:

We are a family business who have been farming in our home county of Lincolnshire since 1924 and agricultural machinery dealers since 1974. Now continued by the 3rd and 4th generations we established the new trading name in 2010 as Agri-Linc, allowing us to become a recognised leading supplier of agricultural equipment across the globe. Our stock includes; cultivation equipment, disc harrows, drills, bale handling equipment, ploughs, spreaders, sprayers, tractors and agricultural trailers.

Tell us how Agri-linc made you happy
easy to order quick delivery
Excellent service from far afield! Still waiting for local company to give us a quote for parts. Agri-linc delivered on price and fast delivery.
Would highly recommend.
Very good service with quality products should definitely buy from them again
Delighted, quick and easy
Very satisfied with my purchase! Excellent value and very prompt delivery - what more can one ask for!
I haven’t used the toy yet as it’s a Christmas gift but the customer service was really good when I had a problem with the website and I receive the parcel the next day even tho it said up to 5 days so that was great!
Easy to order and efficient delivery process! Certainly reccomend.
Simple to use and quick delivery
Great service!
Hi very helpful and fast service good product and pr8ce
Excellent speedy service. Will definitely recommend and use again.
One of the few sites that had the particular padlock I wanted. Great service, fast delivery. Great experience all round.
Delivery good. Couldn’t find everything I needed on the website.
Thank you for your review Arthur, sorry we couldn’t supply everything you needed at this time. We welcome feedback, so please email info@agri-linc.com with items that you think we should be stocking.
Great service. Super quick delivery
Great company to deal with
The loader brackets that I purchased are strong and well made.
Poor service with delivery
Thank you Hugh for your review. With reference to the delivery side of your order, we had discussed that there have been delays with some of our deliveries however I am happy to see this has now been delivered within the 4 day window stared on our site.
A straightforward transaction, well sorted & delivered on time, thank you
Very easy website and great service . Will definitely be back .
Very pleased with farmhand/Gyro brackets, heavily made and good price.
Agri-linc is rated 4.86 based on 679 reviews