Aggressive Health Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,787 reviews
Read Aggressive Health Reviews

About Aggressive Health:

Europes No.1 site for everything health, longevity and peak performance related.

01933221736

Aggressive Health 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Ewa JASLOWSKA
Great products timely delivery
Fast delivery!
I love my Living Libations stuff! The problem is that I have to order from UK and my friends who travel to France bring it over for me. Someone said they would let me know if anything was in stock at the EU site but didn't reply and I never found there was! So did you abandon the EU site?? My friends were not in at delivery and had to collect from Millets the collection point - which was a drag for them. I was very interested in the stem cell thing and all your videos!
Charlie Nash is very helpful but their IT system never seems to send me confirmation emails of my orders. Not sure why? I order everything online, and no othet supplier has that issue. Other than that, aggressive health is a God-send carrying vimergy products with prompt delivery. Highly recommend them!
Good stock (probably the only stockist for Vimergy products), fast delivery, can’t ask for more… probably cheaper prices 🤑
Item was as described and delivered on time, would buy again from this company
Aggressive Health delivers on time and is usually very efficient.
I am always very impressed at how quickly you process my orders and ship my products, however, I have been disappointed twice regarding discounts. Recently I placed an expensive order for Vimergy products and the day after I placed it I received an email offering discount (the offer of which only last a few days), which of course I wouldn't redeem as I have already spent a lot. I was also frustrated when Vimergy themselves had a big discount on their products in the US but it wasn't passed on to your customers in the UK. Honestly, if there was another Vimergy distributor in the UK I would certainly consider using them as the prices are so high.
Good product promptly delivered. I couldn't see how to opt out of their advertising emails, but I then unsubscribed and that seems to have done the trick.
Impressed by the sensible pricing of this company for the product I order which is manufactured overseas. There was a problem with finding them on Google search. If they could work on their website and how easy it is to find on google search, that would be a big help
Very helpful and informative staff
Great products/ fast and accurate delivery You Have Saved me a lot of delivery time. I wish you had a store where I could pay cash! Thank You
It’s great that you sell vimergy thank you I do get annoyed with all the emails every day though! I feel it’s a bit invasive and unnecessary!! Xx
Really efficient, great choice of vimergy products however I would appreciate free postage over a certain amount for loyal customers or a discount here or there.
The product I ordered came superfast. I would give 5 stars if they also had the option of sending out non-urgent orders by 2nd class Royal Mail which would be great for those too old or too sick to work. Then I would order a lot more products from this company.
First time I have used aggressive health, so far so good, my order came quicker that I expected.
As always, a very helpful & efficient service from a charming friendly customer service lady
Still wait for the order
Good price and good delivery
Loved all my Vimergy products except that the my delivery went to my neighbors house instead of mine only to find out 4 days later. An error not from my end but at least I got my products just on time before leaving the Kingdom. Thank you Agressive Health and a huge shout out to the lovely lady who assisted me when my parcel went to the wrong address. I forgot your name but will not forget your kindness and attentive nature. Will I order from you guys again, YES!
Aggressive Health is rated 4.7 based on 1,787 reviews