Aggressive Health Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,795 reviews
Read Aggressive Health Reviews

About Aggressive Health:

Europes No.1 site for everything health, longevity and peak performance related.

01933221736

Aggressive Health 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Kay Cruse
Aggressive Health 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Ewa JASLOWSKA
I really wanted to love these but unfortunatey whenever I take them I get crushing stomach pains and burping. I tried to persist, taking just 1 pill instead of the recommended 6 but am continuing to experience the same negative side effects.
Absolute scammers, made up rip off bunkum. Preying on vulurable people, hiding on the internet. Scum.
Still waiting to hear about my cloudy expensive Rose oil that I bought. !!! Please would you just recompense me as it was to be a birthday gift and that date has now long passed and I had to purchase something else !!
They sent my items to the wrong address, That was about 3 weeks ago and still waiting on refund. They said they needed to receive the items back before I get it. I’ve never received a thing. Terrible customer service. £100 down. Don’t trust this seller at all now. They got my address wrong and won’t sort it out
I bought Vimergy Herbs - Organic Zinc Sulfate 115ml and I haven’t received this Zinc or refund my money. I’m so disappointed because I paid 31£+ 7£ for delivery. I will never buy from this site.
The product did not turn up, twice. I chased multiple times. On the last call an aggressive lady made multiple excuses about why I had interpreted the delivery information incorrectly.
Bought one thing and was auto signed up for some newsletter. No mention of the newsletter on their website or how to unsubscribe. No unsubscribe option in their 'You have been subscribed to our newsletter' email. Reported as spam and moved on. When will companies learn to treat people better?
Spent Hundreds of pounds and received damaged products for the second time now (Vitamin C, wild Blueberrry powder, Spirulina powder etc). Spoke to Customer services who refused to provide me with a refund despite receiving damaged goods. Poor customer service!
The items I have ordered never arrived.
My parcel worth over 300 pounds was delivered to a random address on my road rather than to my address even though I was home. This is the second time that this has happened. The courier service that they use is incompetent and Aggressive health choose to still use them. Very unhappy with the service from Aggressive health.
Still did not receive the parcel.
I placed a order for my mothers birthday and the company got the order wrong, they requested I send back the order before sending me the correct item. Not only did they refuse to acknowledge that this mistake had ruined a extremely special birthday - they carried on like nothing had happened, despite me emailing them three times about this. I would not recommend this company, customer service is poor. And you get a barrage of unwanted emails. I’ll purchase from a stronger more reputable company instead.
NOT GOOD. Before of last order I was satisfied with this store. But now it became bad: - on March 16th I have ordered 2 bottles of Carbon-60 Organic Sunflower Oil, - on March 17th they sent to me the confirmation of shipment, - now is April, 10 I have not received nothing. I think to ask the remboursment by Paypal.
I am very surprised that you are asking me this, because I have not yet had the pleasure of receiving the product I purchased; therefore I cannot tell you if I am satisfied or not. I am certainly not satisfied with the shipment to date. I don't know if you can do anything about it. As soon as I receive the purchase, I will let you know. Regards. A.F.B.
I don't believe my opinion matters. I called in a while ago to suggest a supplement to stock. The person said they would pass it onto the owner and i thought that at least i would have got a phone call to either show interest or to politely refuse and i didn't get either, so i won't be offering anymore than what i have just said!!!@
I received magnesium glycinat open.
I have not received my package.😭
i haven’t received my delivery
unfortunately, the product has not arrived to date. I am so worried. There were expensive products in the package .... My opinion is very bad
I still haven't received my order.
Aggressive Health is rated 4.7 based on 1,795 reviews