Aggressive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aggressive Health
Read Aggressive Health Reviews

About Aggressive Health:

Europes No.1 site for everything health, longevity and peak performance related.

01933221736

Aggressive Health 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Kay Cruse
Aggressive Health 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Ewa JASLOWSKA
My parcel worth over 300 pounds was delivered to a random address on my road rather than to my address even though I was home. This is the second time that this has happened. The courier service that they use is incompetent and Aggressive health choose to still use them. Very unhappy with the service from Aggressive health.
Still did not receive the parcel.
I placed a order for my mothers birthday and the company got the order wrong, they requested I send back the order before sending me the correct item. Not only did they refuse to acknowledge that this mistake had ruined a extremely special birthday - they carried on like nothing had happened, despite me emailing them three times about this. I would not recommend this company, customer service is poor. And you get a barrage of unwanted emails. I’ll purchase from a stronger more reputable company instead.
NOT GOOD. Before of last order I was satisfied with this store. But now it became bad: - on March 16th I have ordered 2 bottles of Carbon-60 Organic Sunflower Oil, - on March 17th they sent to me the confirmation of shipment, - now is April, 10 I have not received nothing. I think to ask the remboursment by Paypal.
I am very surprised that you are asking me this, because I have not yet had the pleasure of receiving the product I purchased; therefore I cannot tell you if I am satisfied or not. I am certainly not satisfied with the shipment to date. I don't know if you can do anything about it. As soon as I receive the purchase, I will let you know. Regards. A.F.B.
I don't believe my opinion matters. I called in a while ago to suggest a supplement to stock. The person said they would pass it onto the owner and i thought that at least i would have got a phone call to either show interest or to politely refuse and i didn't get either, so i won't be offering anymore than what i have just said!!!@
I received magnesium glycinat open.
I have not received my package.😭
i haven’t received my delivery
unfortunately, the product has not arrived to date. I am so worried. There were expensive products in the package .... My opinion is very bad
I still haven't received my order.
Excellent product, terrible response from this distributor(Aggressive Health Shop). I ordered a product(vimergy b-12) and I paid extra for next day delivery. I had to waste precious hours and hours, day after day of my time chasing this delivery so it can finally happen a week later. I asked for a refund on the additional amount I had to pay for next day delivery, as this never happened. I got completely ignored and didn't receive this refund. As I can't rely from this distributor for Vimergy products, I have to purchase from another distributor in Europe. Shame that a middleman(distributor) could potentially destroy an excellent product.
I haven’t still them. I m waiting my package still.
Order an item showing as discounted and in stock, paid. Later received a notification stating delivery time and date. 2 days later on day of delivery received an email from Aggressive health stating that the item was now out of stock. I replied by asking what I was charged and item showing as in stock, but never received a response
One star given to service not product. My item was nearly sent to the wrong address luckily the option to track delivery was available and i noticed. I checked my order confirmation just incase it was my error but it wasn't. The box stated it was fragile and the box arrived crushed luckily the product wasn't damaged inside.
Spent one hour to registrar and place an order with no success. Phoned the next day, they did not know why, referred to another staff member who was very aggressive in manner. Took the order but refused the discount I had appeared to see offered on their web site...all very confused! Very hard to deal with. Hard to believe the discounts offered . A very, very poor experience.
Still have not received it
This site is rubbish now, use to be the best, everything sold out!!! All rubbish English supplements now,I personally think they have changed markets now!!! Disappointed, it use to be a brilliant site a year or more ago sorry 🙏😔
Very bad service. They sent me Vitamin C expired, I took it, had an awful reaction and they said it could not be due to the vitamin C... DON'T BUY FROM THEM.
You can feel the good vibe when you open the package with your items. They do pack it nicely and with care :) Quick delivery, option to pay with PayPal. The rest is left to the product(s) that you will be buying and that is up to you. Vimergy has very very positive-energy products. I recommend reading Medical Medium to improve your diet and finnaly heal your life :)
Aggressive Health is rated 4.76 based on 1,578 reviews