Aggressive Health Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Aggressive Health

About Aggressive Health: Europes No.1 site for everything health, longevity and peak performance related.

01933221736

sales@aggressivehealth.co.uk

7-8 BRADFIELD ROADWELLINGBOROUGH

Telephone

How would you rate Aggressive Health?

"I returned an inferior product:- powder that was tasteless and gritty, using their own return label. Order was approx £150+. It's been over a week, and apparently, the parcel has not arrived. I can surmise they may prefer not to deal with the original complaint? At the time of organising the return, their telephone number was not working, and I had to contact their distribution company!! I'm really beginning to wonder about this company! No refund of £150 to date. Who can afford to lose £150?!?"
"Excellent service--arrived very promptly. Good value"
"On 31st August I ordered Nutrasal PhosChol 900, 100 Soft Gel Caps from Aggressive Health. On their website they advertised the ingredients completely inaccurately, so I ordered not being aware I was allergic to one of the ingredients in the product. I only found out 4 days after taking the capsules and my allergy symptoms were worsening but I wasn't sure why because I take a range of supplements daily. I checked the product packaging on the product from Aggressive Health and the ingredients list is completely different to what was advertised on the website!!! I contacted customer service. Lyanne was extremely helpful and attentive about the problem, forwarded me to the owner Mike Nash, who apologised for the miscommunication but then ignored all of my emails. Just terrible that the owner of the company cannot deal with a simple customer service problem. I found t extremely rude. I have attached photos of the miscommunication on their website. I was also never refunded the 10% discount which was promised before ordering although I am aware Lyanne attempted, albeit unsuccessfully to process it. Overall very disappointing."
"Very happy with this e-shop, quick delivery."
"Vast choice of products available. Have purchased from them many times. Always very happy with price and delivery. Highly recommend."
"I have ordered from Aggresive Health on 3 occasions , items have always arrived promptly, as ordered."
"This is a wonderful service that provides high quality health supplements at very reasonable prices."
"Easy to manouver site Product arrived in timely fashion"
"Sono cinque anni che ordino Neprinol e sono molto soddisfatta, sia della qualità del prodotto, sia del servizio, sempre affidabile."
"hi all, love the content Mike-keep on. Just dissapointed with delivery as before had a next day always delivery but now this company drags theire feetit even takes 4-5 days to deliver and the delivery price is realy high. Please consider a membership where i can get the supplements cheeper and first pickings of pass by date and a monthly autoship discount"
"Brilliant service"
"Fantastic service and very prosfessional, I put the wrong address on my delivery and could get in touch and change it no problem even when it was on the way, updates from DHL were great I bit more expensive but well worth it, thank you"
"I was very happy with the product, but I never received order confirmation to my email or delivery confirmation, which was quite worrying."
"I was really excited to find these products available in the UK. I’ve been looking for a while. Really great service and quick delivery. I’ll be back. :-) WB"
"I bought an item and very promptly and efficiently received in the post a different item - human error. However they solved the issue quickly and helpfully. I am very please to have found Aggressive Health now as they seem the only ones in my country to stock a particular product I had been looking for. I certainly plan to use their services again. I cannot award 5 stars due to the initial error, but will gladly score it a 4 stars."
"I had a question before buying some products and got a quick and good answer. The shipping to germany was fine - so everything was excellent, thank you!"
"Great service, very helpful. Will use again"
"Fast and good delivery"
"Has not made it any easier to sleep. In fact since taking Organifi Gold my sleep has been even more unsettle. I regret buying it."
"Excelent service, fast delivery!"
Aggressive Health is rated 4.75 based on 503 reviews