Aggressive Health Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Aggressive Health

About Aggressive Health: Europes No.1 site for everything health, longevity and peak performance related.

01933221736

sales@aggressivehealth.co.uk

7-8 BRADFIELD ROADWELLINGBOROUGH

How would you rate Aggressive Health?

Gitte Elisabeth Groenbech
Verified Buyer
"Thanks a lot for very nice kindly service."
"Fine service, ships fast to Denmark. Very happy"
"I ordered two tubs of Organifi Green juice powder recently and I'm really happy with the product. I love the taste, I feel energetic afterwards and the service was excellent too. The products arrived very promptly, I will be ordering from you again. Thank you."
"Always a quick service to deliver the goods"
"Good service prompt service and selection of brilliant products that have been carefully selected !"
GINA KOLOVOS
"Great customer services!"
Peter Slater
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price and fast, timely delivery."
Ann Purnell
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt, efficient service. Easy to use internet site."
Andre Odogwu
Verified Buyer
"A lot of good nutrional products are comming out of America i.e Dr.Group and Dr. Berg as well as Info Wars products .It's good that they all have a UK distributor; as I would not want to have to pay U.S shipping tax."
"great products and fast delivery"
"Their delivery is lightening speed. I received my order the next day. They are the only company I am aware of in the UK to stock the Organixx brand."
Paola Pettinari
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products, excellent service"
"Because Mike the owner is a highly motivated and inspiring individual and therefore I trust his company. I like that his staff give customers the time and support they need to make purchases, making recommendations based on their knowledge of products. I particularly like the courier service, which never fails to deliver in time.. with all items properly wrapped for safe transport. This is always my favourite company to purchase from and I am very content with the range of products available. Lastly the website and online service is easy to get around, but there is always a person at available at the end of a telephone during office hours to make purchases that way or to get advise. Thank you Aggressive Healthshop 👌🌟"
Carly Jennings
Verified Buyer
"The only reason for a low review is that my lip balm caused a reaction and although it was refunded I had still paid £6 for my order delivery, and wanted a lip balm, so now I need to pay again to buy one. As the shipping is expensive I do a bulk order to justify it. I would have liked a replacement lip balm sent out to avoid paying shipping costs twice But was told this was not possible."
Camilla Blois
Verified Buyer
"Great service great products."
Mohammed Mesbahi
Verified Buyer
"This is a serious and a very professional Shop. The team is dynamic , friendly and ready to help at any time."
"Quick delivery and great product - thank you!"
"Customer service was great and delivery fast."
ABHA HOWSON
Verified Buyer
"Love Aggressive Health. A company with a heart & always reasonable prices."
"Amazing products and super-fast safe delivery."
Aggressive Health is rated 4.76 based on 418 reviews