Aggressive Health Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Aggressive Health

About Aggressive Health: Europes No.1 site for everything health, longevity and peak performance related.

01933221736

sales@aggressivehealth.co.uk

7-8 BRADFIELD ROADWELLINGBOROUGH

Telephone

How would you rate Aggressive Health ?

"Brilliant service"
"Fantastic service and very prosfessional, I put the wrong address on my delivery and could get in touch and change it no problem even when it was on the way, updates from DHL were great I bit more expensive but well worth it, thank you"
"I was very happy with the product, but I never received order confirmation to my email or delivery confirmation, which was quite worrying."
"I was really excited to find these products available in the UK. I’ve been looking for a while. Really great service and quick delivery. I’ll be back. :-) WB"
"I bought an item and very promptly and efficiently received in the post a different item - human error. However they solved the issue quickly and helpfully. I am very please to have found Aggressive Health now as they seem the only ones in my country to stock a particular product I had been looking for. I certainly plan to use their services again. I cannot award 5 stars due to the initial error, but will gladly score it a 4 stars."
"I had a question before buying some products and got a quick and good answer. The shipping to germany was fine - so everything was excellent, thank you!"
"Great service, very helpful. Will use again"
"Fast and good delivery"
"Has not made it any easier to sleep. In fact since taking Organifi Gold my sleep has been even more unsettle. I regret buying it."
"Excelent service, fast delivery!"
"Fantastic service"
"Reliable service with best P&P and delivery method.. always know what time order will arrive. Tracking is perfect and exchanged/refunds are dealt with promptly. Thank you for helping me make my order selection each time."
"Fast A1 service, as always!"
"Very efficient service with good quality products"
"Excellent products - excellent delivery."
"I am always happy with the product that i purchase from Agressive health and the efficiency with which I receive said product."
"Had a to cancel an order and customer service was great."
"Great product, communication and quick delivery. Thanks!"
"Brilliant service!!!"
"Easy to use website, quick checkout and quick delivery."
Aggressive Health is rated 4.76 based on 493 reviews