Aggressive Health Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,751 reviews
Read Aggressive Health Reviews

About Aggressive Health:

Europes No.1 site for everything health, longevity and peak performance related.

01933221736

Aggressive Health 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Kay Cruse
Aggressive Health 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Ewa JASLOWSKA
Fast which is great and exactly as advertised. A good name for an aggressively fast delivery!
Impressive, effective, high quality product and information that comes with it.
very prompt delivery. Was delighted with my products and so far I am enjoying using them.
I've ordered many products through Aggressive Health recently and in the past and would thoroughly recommend them for buying supplements & health products.
Good stock (probably the only stockist for Vimergy products), fast delivery, can’t ask for more… probably cheaper prices 🤑
Hi my wife and I have been buying supplements from you for over 2 years and we're very pleased with everything until a few weeks ago when we purchased some propolis when the supplement arrived the bottle was leaking we contacted your customer services and explained what was wrong they asked us to take a picture of the bottle and send it which we did they then told us to send the bottle back but the bottle was leaking badly so we told them this wasn't possible they said if we don't send it back we can't have the bottle replaced we were very disappointed with this response as we have been good customer's for a long time with no problems the man on the phone didn't sound interested we think we deserved better treatment. Since then we have only purchased one supplement instead of the few different ones we normally get.
Simple and very quick delivery.
Sucha quick delivery if not the mext day then foe sure it would be here the day after. Thank you !
Aggressive health have always been very eficient service and excellent quality products. I've been buying things off them for years. Highly recommend.
Great products with none of the nasties in it. Thank you
Quality products and great customer service!
As described
Beautiful packaging, great delivery and I love vimergy products!!
Still waiting to hear about my cloudy expensive Rose oil that I bought. !!! Please would you just recompense me as it was to be a birthday gift and that date has now long passed and I had to purchase something else !!
Very good service and quick shipping.Just some products depreciate quickly.
Very good quality and easy to order!
Never had any problems all good always very helpful
They sent my items to the wrong address, That was about 3 weeks ago and still waiting on refund. They said they needed to receive the items back before I get it. I’ve never received a thing. Terrible customer service. £100 down. Don’t trust this seller at all now. They got my address wrong and won’t sort it out
Very greatful for this sit being a source of real quality nutrition. Excellent experience with any deliveries as a bonus
First class service great company to order from
Aggressive Health is rated 4.75 based on 1,751 reviews