Aggressive Health Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Aggressive Health

About Aggressive Health: Europes No.1 site for everything health, longevity and peak performance related.

01933221736

sales@aggressivehealth.co.uk

7-8 BRADFIELD ROADWELLINGBOROUGH

Tell us how Aggressive Health made you happy

"Good products, fast delivery and excellent customer service."
"Items always arrived on time and correctly. Price was competitive too. Very happy with my first 2 orders."
"Top quality products delivered very fast - as always"
"My favourite online store with a good range of products. Easy to Order through website or efficient telephone service. I particularly like the courier service, knowing what day and time the delivery will be made is of advantage. Products are always packaged carefully and assistance is amicable if a return is required."
"Great. The products that I ordered arrived quickly. Can't fault them."
"Very prompt delivery, high quality products not available elsewhere in the UK"
"Easy to follow website and very speedy service. Also have had occasion to speak directly to customer service and found them very helpful."
"Excellent service and fast delivery again - Recommend!"
"Have not recieved the goods yet!!!"
"Thank you for such a speedy efficient service. 😃👍"
"great service from the beginning to the end!"
"First time I’d ordered. I wanted particular Vimergy products and I put a stock reminder on one which wasn’t available. I got a reminder as soon as it was in stock, placed my order, and it arrived promptly. Will order again thank you."
"Super speedy delivery!"
"Good products, good service, Will be ordering again."
"Quick to order, items that are in stock delivered within 2 days, those not in stock arrived based on the estimated date."
"My main reason for buying was to purchase Vimergy products. I am following Medical Medium protocols to heal psoriasis and he suggests that make. I've tried so hard to find Vimergy products and was so pleased to find it here. The delivery was quick and I trust the company because they obviously stock good quality stuff."
"Excellent service, speedy delivery, great range of products!"
"I had my order delivered in just seven days! That is a record! Very happy! I'm looking forward to the next one. If you are someone like me who is ordering outside the UK, look no further. Way to go Aggressive Health Shop and keep up the good work!"
"My husband and I bought two boxes of the colon cleansing kit but neither included the user guide. We had to look it up on line which was not ideal. My kit was packed by Amanda"
"I have always found Aggressive Health can supply the products that I need quickly within days. Helpful and good offers too Would recommend to anyone Karen"
Aggressive Health is rated 4.74 based on 524 reviews