Ageas UK Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Ageas UK

Tell us how Ageas UK made you happy

Telephone
"Very good insurance company!!"
"Ageas advised to get a ceiling renewed after a water leak, which involved taking down a lath and plaster ceiling, allowing to dry, re-plasterboarding, plaster set, redecoration. Then calcualted the labour at £7.88 p/h (below min wage ) and came up with a figure of £160 when actual cost from a VAT registered company for £618.00. Absolutely shocking customer relations, can't get through on the phone and very rude."
"Ageas and Swinton completely let us down. After a claim they gave us no hire car and it took 6 days to write the car off so we were left 6 days without a car and that delayed my wife driving again which knocked her confidence after the accident. Ageas also didn't pass my complaint into Swinton saying we would never use them again resulting in us having to pay the more on the policy after the claim. Every time I complained they never took me seriously and they never did anything to repair the dissatisfaction we received from their poor service. Every time they just fobbed us off with the financial Ombudsman which we will look into. Swinton were the insurers and Ageas dealt with the claim and they just blamed each other but did nothing about it. I would never ever use these again and it's obvious to me they don't care about being decent as long as they are making easy money from their customers."
Ageas UK is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews