AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd
Read AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

email@agwoodcare.co.uk

Tell us how AG Woodcare Products Ltd made you happy
I bought the Village Green Wood Stain, and it arrived promptly by post. Only time will tell how well the product protects the wood, which is why I didn't give 5 stars, but it was easy to apply, it doesn't smell (with very low VOC content) it looks good after three coats and brushes were very easy to clean, so I'm very pleased with it.
Product was good but unfortunately we didn’t like the colour
Good service. Fast turnaround on order Haven’t tried the product yet Ordered online. No direct contact
Great service except from carrier, as package arrived damaged albeit it still usable
I bought Oxalic acid after a quick search of the internet. It was competitively priced, arrived on time and was well packaged.
Haven’t used product yet but I know it will do the job,purchase & delivery 1st class good price delivered within2 days well packaged so no damage or spillage will definitely use this company again.
This was a very quick and easy experience Thank you
Ordering online was straight forward and the products arrived promptly as promised. The items were well wrapped in case of leakage and nestled in friendly shredded paper in a cardboard box. It was delivered by Parcel Force which I prefer to delivery companies as they don't get lost and drive more considerately.
Great service and brilliant products, delivered on time. I have used them many times this year. I have noticed that recently the tins (3 litre) have turned up quite dented, probably 4 out of 5. The products have not spilled in anyway, but hence 4 stars.
AG Woodcare performed very well in fulfilling my order with them. The products I ordered, both of them liquids, one of these 5 litres of liquid, were superbly packed and protected. Special mention to the recycled cardboard packing used by the way. The containers arrived in mint condition - not a dent anywhere to be seen - quite a feat with the scant regard carriers seem to give to their parcels. I have one gripe though: the delivery is stated as 2-3 day. This is not true. AG Woodcare dispatched on 16th, it was delivered on the 17th. I don't think Parcelforce operate a 2-3 day delivery any more. Why advertise it? It only confuses folks. If you think it's going to be at least 2 days then you don't look out for it on the first day. The day it is delivered. There is a box below asking whether the delivery was on time. You've allowed it 2-3 days for an overnight delivery - what do you think?
Wood stain tester arrive ok, checked out on a sample piece wood and its coverage is very good.
I don't have time to write a comment of what I buy in my life. The time is important.
delivered quickly, good ptoduct.
Great product, easy to apply. Cleaned oak frame brilliantly. Removed excess tannins (that had dribbled down the oak frame onto concrete coping) using bowl of washing up liquid & some scoops of vanish - leave to soak for 10 mins then rub off.
This was the first time I used AG woodcare.. but will not be using them again. The product was delivered to me with an unbelievable dent in the tin. The bubble rap was fine and there was no damage to the box.. so I can safely say that the tin was packed like that. Which raised the question how old the tin was and what else has happened to it. When I spoke to the company.. they said it must of been done in transit. This was not the case. They also said it would be a waste of time replacing the item.. if it was going to be damaged again.
AG Woodcare Products Ltd 4 star review on 5th November 2020
Thanks for your review Philip. We have a very strict packaging policy here at A G Woodcare Products, and we can 100% guarantee we do NOT send out damaged tins. Any damaged stock we receive from our suppliers is replaced, and every tin we send out to customers leaves us in pristine condition. Its unfortunate that once the parcels leave us, we are at the mercy of the carriers, and we simply cannot control how the handle the parcels. Damages do happen from time to time and we apologize on behalf of the carrier. The reason the box is not damaged is due to the flexibility of the cardboard. The box will have dented and popped back in to place. You can try this yourself by pushing in the side of the box. We can confirm the product within the tin is not compromised in anyway and If you’re still unhappy then we can accept a return of the tin (unopened).
Recommended the materials I required via email and supplied the goods required in just a few days.
Great service and helpful communiocation. Found the only tins of one coat Osmo left in the UK as far as I can tell. Thanks AV
Excellent coverage and pleasing result
Very good finish
There was a delay in receiving my order but this was due to COVID-19. Pleased with the overall service provided.
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 2,032 reviews