AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd
Read AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

email@agwoodcare.co.uk

Tell us how AG Woodcare Products Ltd made you happy
Despite a fairly good effort with packaging the product arrived very bedly damaged.
Buying the product I asked for worked perfectly however the product, to date, has fallen short of my expectations!
HI Nigel, could we get some more info regarding this please. What is your order no. and what product are you referring to? We can then look into this for you and respond accordingly. Many thanks
Don’t know yet. Invoiced and dispatched on 18th November, with a 2-3 days delivery, still nothing received. Despite this I’ve had several requests to review, which just serves to annoy.
I was informed that my order was despatched 5 days ago but I still haven’t received the goods!!
Hi, Please email us your order no. and we will look into this for you. Sorry for any delays during these difficult times.
Sorry I can't write a review at the moment as I have not received the goods. It says 2-3 working days. I ordered it on the 26/12/2019 it is now the 06/01/2020. I accept this was ordered over the Christmas period. May be there was a message saying when my ordered would be completed as it was Christmas. But i may have missed this.
Hi Tracy, Please can you send us your order no. or postcode and we can track this for you. Apologies for any delays.
ordered correctly but they packed and sent the wrong items.
Hi Michael, Thanks for your message. Please can you email us and let us sort this problem.
I ordered and purchased wood preserver from AG Woodcare and was initially very impressed, the order was processed efficiently and the product arrived a few days before the scheduled arrival timetime. However, once I had unpacked it, I found that the product had a manufacturer applied expiry date on it and that it had expired about 2 weeks prior to the date on which it had been dispatched to me. I have returned it and requested a full refund - waiting to see how this all ends.
Thanks for your review. We have now refunded your goods and we apologize for the product getting to you very slightly out of date. We have discussed this with the Manufacturers, and the expiry date on the product is only a guideline and the product should be fit for purpose for a approx. a month after the expiry date given. Everything is being done here to prevent this from happening again.
Still waiting for my products to be delivered after 10 days. Can't use the tracking link as it does not work.
I haven't opened or used the product but was very disappointed at the size of the tin for its price. Very expensive! I looked around online and found out there are better and cheaper products than what I bought off you. I just hope it is the right and a good quality hard wax oil I need.
As a customer, it is your duty to select the size of tin you order. However we only supply the highest quality hard wax oils on the market. Do not be fooled by 'lesser' brands calling their products 'hard wax oil' when in fact they are water based!
The delivery arrived promptly and service was fine. But when my product arrived it was in a plastic bottle (not a metal bottle as pictured online). I had specifically ordered it after quite a bit of searching online because it was pictured in a metal container, and had been advised to keep the product in metal, as there is a risk of self-combustion. I'm also trying to reduce my plastic consumption. A bit disappointing but the product itself seems good.
Hi, My rating of poor is due to the paint I received being sent on its side in a box which meant it was leaking when I opened it. I sent you an email yesterday to suggest that in future you should send the paint upright in a box and clearly labelled ' Fragile.' I'm sure the paint will be excellent when I use it.
Product arrived on time and prompt. Outer package and internal bubble wrap fine. But tin had a large dent in it and instructions attached to tin were ripped. Sellotape used to try and stick product information back in the correct place. Not wholly successful. Difficult not to conclude that we had been sent a damaged tin! Hoping that the contents prove more successful on our wood Windows and door! Mrs Avery, Somerset.
Delivered quickly but wrong treatment arrived with order. Phoned 3 times, yet to speak to someone as has always gone to answer phone. We have left 2 messages requesting callback in order to get correct product sent out but no-one has yet got back in touch.
The product was as expected, but we asked for it to be delivered (before Noon) to a different address than the billing address. Unfortunately this was ignored and it was delivered (albeit before Noon) to the billing address. This meant progress on the job was hindered due to it being in the wrong place. This wouldn't stop us ordering from you again, but it tarnished what could have been excellent service.
A G Woodcare stock good products at an average retail price but their delivery charge is seriously excessive. In my view they should cover their carriage and handling cost but not profit from it, A G’s profit should be in the product they sell and not making a high margin on delivery.
Thanks for your review Phil, we have now reviewed our delivery charges and switched to a new carrier, this has allowed us to drop the delivery prices. We can confirm that no profit is made within the delivery charges. We hope that you find this acceptable.
I had a very good chat on the phone with one of your technical advisors who advised me on the products that I needed. I was very happy with the service and the purchase online. However when I received the products, Pre Cat coloured lacquer, Primer and Thinner, I was very disappointed. I found that all three tins were damaged, and one had leaked paint allover the inside of the packaging. As seen in the photos attached. The paint tins were packed all on their sides within the box, which was not ideal for paint tins. This probably exasperated the leaking when the box was thrown about in the back of the delivery van. I think you need to improve your relationship with your courier service to ensure products arrive undamaged. I will be phoning to formally log this complaint. Thanks Tom
Hi Tom, thanks for your review. Unfortunately we have no control over how the carriers handle the goods, however we ensure that each product we send out is in perfect condition. Please may I add when you notified us of your damaged tin, we happily replaced the product to your satisfaction. I hope we can do further business in future and hope the carriers can treat the parcels with a bit more care. Thanks A G Woodcare Products Ltd
Paid for goods apparently after2.30 anddelivery was a not good Had to chase ...phone 3 times ..no reply on landline then sent a email Arrived late by 1 day even though I paid for next day which cost more than the goods
Slow to deliver - well outside of acceptable timescales. Only arrived after a prompt.
Hi I was unhappy with the packaging of these goods my tins arrived dented I am barely able to close one. Can send pictures if required. Product fine packaging not
Was not next day, despite this being paid for. Tins were delivered in re-used box, which is absolutely fine in principle, except that these were branded with an alternative supplier of similar products, hence we very nearly refused delivery.
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 2,028 reviews