AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AG Woodcare Products Ltd
Read AG Woodcare Products Ltd Reviews

email@agwoodcare.co.uk

Tell us how AG Woodcare Products Ltd made you happy
Yet to receive anything. Not impressed
HI Michele, Sorry that you feel unsatisfied, we have tracked your order which was placed on the 18th April, and it was delivered on 20th April to the local post office (Linkfield Corner). The driver attempted delivery but had to take it to local post office and a notification was sent to let you know. You will need to take ID to your local Post Office to collect the item. We hope this helps.
I am afraid to say but i am still waiting on my product which was out of stock I recieved a phone call to say it would be last week but unfortunately i am still waiting I can only rate this business on one purchase but cant rate it any higher as i am bieng asked for a review i can only give a low score as i havent recieved my product three weeks on
HI Susan, We have checked and your order was sent out on the 9/2/21 with Parcelforce. They have attempted delivery, and the tracking shows that your parcel is with the local postoffice (Areley Kings SPSO). Please be aware you will need to take ID to confirm the parcel is for you. We hope this helps.
No delivery received yet - how can I review?
Hi, Please email us your order no. and we will look into this for you. Sorry for any delays during these difficult times.
No communication to say items were out of stock and therefore my order would be delayed. No reply to e-mail requesting information on delay. Charged a lot extra for delivery to Scotland and then used Royal Mail that costs no more than anywhere else in the UK. No reply to question on this either. Items when they arrived are perfect with no problem, but will not use there shop again due to lack of customer care.
Hi Steven, Please could you provide you order number, as we always make sure we let customers know if a product is out of stock. If we do not manage to reach our customers via phone we then send an email as a secondary means of contact. There is a chance our email may of gone into your junk folder? Due to the current crisis, there has been delays to some areas and we apologise for that, however we have done our very best to get the products to our customers during these difficult and challenging times.
Product never arrived.
Sorry to hear that John, can you please provide your full name/order number. We have been sending replacements to customers that did not receive their order due to the products being lost with our carriers. There is a chance you replied to the Review before the replacement was sent out.
Ordered 2nd Dec paid for next day delivery, now 5th and still not arrived, has put the job back a week, disappointed
HI Mike, thanks for your review. We appreciate you giving us 1 Star, but please bare in mind this was not due to our fault. Your parcel left us the day you ordered it and its unfortunate that the carrier service have not met delivery timescales. We did everything we possibly could to get this order to you as soon as possible and called the carrier many times for updates. The carriers excuse was that due to Black Friday/CyberMonday/Xmas deliveries everything was delayed, not ideal for our customers and we understand your frustration. The parcel is now delivered and we apologize on behalf of the carrier. AGW team.
I am still waiting for my order
Hi, Could you please email your order number to email@agwoodcare.co.uk and we will look into this right away to find out where your order is. Thanks
Your website is extremely difficult to use with a small screen. There was a review box which i could not get rid of which blocked the essential checkout boxes. On the opposite side was some sort of advert which blocked the scroll button. The list of addresses generated by postcode misspelled my road number. It was not easy to calculate the total as VAT was not clearly displayed on my small screen. I had to keep going back to the previous page to correct things and kept losing the info as i wanted the item posted to a different address but it kept reverting to "shipping same as billing address". All in all a stressful experience. However you dealt with the order and posted it promptly and it arrived on the day and time that Royal Mail told me so in the end it didn't matter that it went to the wrong address as i could take it with me.
Thanks for your review, We would like to look into this further and improve the user experience on our website. Would you be able to tell us which device you were using to place the order please.
The shipping was quick, the packaging good. The downside is the website holding information on me because I bought from them that it can use or pass on to others. The terms are complicated and long and require you to email to tell them to remove your information which I did but no response was forthcoming but I get a request to write a review, so obviously my request for my data to be removed was ignored.
Thanks for your review Jeremy, can you please tell us which email address you sent your request to? We can remove your info no problem. However we can 100% guarantee that we do NOT forward any customers data or info on to any other companies or anywhere for that matter. We hope this gives you peace of mind.
It’s just water based paint which just washes of when you apply varnish. I was under the impression it was a would stain.
Hi Christopher, Please can you let us know which product you are referring to, then we can advise further.
I haven't received the product, and I haven't had an 'attempted delivery' card from Parcelforce. Are they delivering to the correct address? (15 Knoll Road, Dorking RH4 3ES)
Dear Graham, Our tracking system has shown that 2 x attempts of delivery were made. 1st attempt on the 11/2 and 2nd on 12/2. These dates were within the delivery time you had chose for your order. Unfortunately if you are not in to receive the goods, then the goods go back to the depot and re-attempted until you are in to sign for the goods. If you are not in on the second attempt the goods then go back to the depot and are forwarded to the Post Office. We see you collected the goods from the depot, therefore you must of had notification that the delivery was attempted. We feel your 1 star review is not a fair review, because we did everything in our power to get the goods to you in good time.
Bought my products with next day delivery.. Still waiting for them to arrive. The cut off point for next day delivery is by 2:30pm, I received an email confirming my order had been processed at 10am that same day, but didn't receive my products the next day and still don't have them now.. They sent me the invoice for the goods and delivery the same day, but haven't provided the service I've paid for. I can't review the products as I haven't received them!!
I have not received the purchased item yet...although paying extra for next day delivery, hoping to be able to do the work on the weekend. Not good!
I haven’t received my product. I paid extra as well for next day delivery.
We apologize for the delays Jamie. Unfortunately our carrier ParcelForce have been experiencing technical issues which has had a knock on effect on next day deliveries, we have been notified that everything should be running smoothly again now. If you would like us to refund your next day delivery charge, please email us with your order no. and we can look into this for you.
Very poor communication which lead to order not being delivered on expected date
I was misled into buying a 1 litre bottle when the code 1089 was displayed above a 5 litre can. I will not be using your site again.
Still waiting delivery!
Product has not been delivered
I only purchased a tub of oxalic acid dehydrate but somehow finished up being harried by promotion emails - this is one way of not promoting future sales.
What can I say we haven’t received the goods yet.
AG Woodcare Products Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 2,028 reviews